Pages:
Author

Topic: THE GOOD AND BAD SIDES OF BOUNTIES - page 5. (Read 10229 times)

Activity: 645
Merit: 10
June 07, 2019, 03:40:16 AM
Yes, it is very important to know all coin holders and participants of bounty campaigns. Security should come first and therefore it is best to use email that only you know and that is not used for other purposes. Sometimes a few minutes spent on creating a new email address can save your nerves and coins.
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
June 07, 2019, 03:38:46 AM
the most embarassing problem now is many scammer did bounty program out there, first they reduce the total reward, then delay the payment or will be never pay the entire bounty hunters, that project name is menapay.
Activity: 434
www.thegeomadao.com
June 07, 2019, 03:37:12 AM
For me, bounty campaigns are always good where I can get free tokens without any investment and where I can learn crypto and helps me remain on alert about scams. But my disappointment takes place when I get nothing or I get scammed for working for a bounty project. But as a result of such cases, I will learn ways to choose good crypto projects.
Activity: 514
Merit: 100
June 07, 2019, 03:19:54 AM
For newbies in the crypto business, you must Know this. make sure you never associate your exchange email with your bounty account.  make this a top priority. i advice hunters to have more than 3 gmail accounts.

The good side of bounties
1; you will definitely make lot of money campaigning for good projects.
2; you might even get rich on the long term if you are a holder of coins and able to detect good projects.

BAD SIDE.

1; whether you like it or now, your social media accounts will receive login threat(someone trying to login to your account from a different location)
2; hackers will also play with emails that was exposed while registering on bounties.

3; if your account is not secured properly, you will lose everything. even your wallet.

Guys i just got HACKED on my hitbtc exchange account.
login location United Kingdom.
i never know u.k have hackers too.
I am currently 2 years in this forum. But as of now, I am glad to say that there is no scam or hack I ever experienced. I joined different campaigns and I am happy that I withdraw money rather than I received threats. Yes, security is needed in this space and I am always assuring my assets because I earn money using bounty campaigns.
I also feel the same way. That I am very grateful until this moment did not feel the name of hacking related to my assets. Because I'm also always careful about suspicious things. Because hackers always have a way to get other people's assets.
Activity: 868
Merit: 185
Roobet supporter and player!
June 07, 2019, 03:16:21 AM
For newbies in the crypto business, you must Know this. make sure you never associate your exchange email with your bounty account.  make this a top priority. i advice hunters to have more than 3 gmail accounts.

2; you might even get rich on the long term if you are a holder of coins and able to detect good projects.

BAD SIDE.

1; whether you like it or now, your social media accounts will receive login threat(someone trying to login to your account from a different location)
2; hackers will also play with emails that was exposed while registering on bounties.

3; if your account is not secured properly, you will lose everything. even your wallet.

Guys i just got HACKED on my hitbtc exchange account.
login location United Kingdom.
i never know u.k have hackers too.
I am currently 2 years in this forum. But as of now, I am glad to say that there is no scam or hack I ever experienced. I joined different campaigns and I am happy that I withdraw money rather than I received threats. Yes, security is needed in this space and I am always assuring my assets because I earn money using bounty campaigns.
Activity: 784
June 07, 2019, 03:02:22 AM
You're right about the bad sides of the bounty that our social media accounts are treathened to be hack, also our wallets due to login attemp to the sites and bounties. The good side is to earn buy not too much now since bounty campaigns aren't profitable now, unlike the past years.
Activity: 630
Merit: 104
June 07, 2019, 03:02:11 AM
Bounty program is a good tool to get acquainted with cryptocurrency. It also allows a beginner crypto enthusiast to earn his first coins without investing real money.

Yes . For sure but theres alot of scam projects and cool projects with huge potential but with unprofessional team . to be more precise - the bounty program is good if you are ready to spend your time with the risk of not getting anything.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 07, 2019, 03:00:38 AM
Bounty program is a good tool to get acquainted with cryptocurrency. It also allows a beginner crypto enthusiast to earn his first coins without investing real money.

you are absolutely right. when i am in newbie in Crytocurrency i work in bounty but later on i realise that. there are more projects which have least potential they organise bounty. if i participate in it. i get nothing just some penny from it. now i am very choosy when its come to bounty. i usually do.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 07, 2019, 02:38:25 AM
There Are Many advantages & disadvantages of Bounty program.
No. Doubts People who have much great sense of Crytocurrency Market they choose good project in terms of project vision if they have working products.is there team are real.If you select a good project.it will definitely gives you more profit.
Advantages of Bounty
1) if you choose great project it can give you huge profit in long-term too (its depend on holding power)
2) you can greating a great knowledge about the ICO & IEO   projects.
3) the more knowledge you get the more you understand the Crytocurrency Market & it increases your profits in Crytocurrency world.
Disadvantages of Bounty
1) some to ICO project in which you participate in bounty. They Sell Your person Data. through this You Can Getting More Junk mails.
2) you getting more unauthorised attempt of your social media accounts.
3) Some other ICO project Annoying you by sending bulk of email daily.
How To Get Rid Of It
1) secure your exchange account & social media by using 2fa Authonication.
2) never click on unauthorised link in email.
Activity: 527
Merit: 113
June 07, 2019, 02:10:56 AM
That is the reality we cannot remove on cryptocurrency. Lots of people with skills have taken advantage of their talent to use it for malicious ways and stealing. Im frustrated that these people are devoting their time to do these kind of act. Why not contributed to the development of crypto rather doing these stuff .
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
June 07, 2019, 02:06:21 AM
The good sides you mentioned are not true because you can't find out a project easily. On the other hand, the bad sides you mentioned depend on you. You can protect your account even if you participate on social media.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
June 07, 2019, 01:49:14 AM

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
June 06, 2019, 04:54:11 PM
I create 1 email, exclusive to do an airdrop/bounty and I use a different email for exchanger and my real job
I don't know why my hitbtc get hack too, I use a different password for every exchanger. I check other my exchanger account and still safe, only HitBtc get hack.

Maybe you did not use 2fa protection and an authenticator on the exchange itself? This is strange, because if you believe your words it was quite difficult to crack you, it means an oversight was made on your part.
Activity: 490
Merit: 123
June 06, 2019, 04:23:05 PM

This is not about bounties but about your sense of security,
There has been a LOT of talk about some projects stealing or just not properly securing data.

The solution is simple: for bounties use different email /emails with different password.
And if you have a lot of funds in exchange for GODS SAKE use  2FA.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
June 06, 2019, 04:15:45 PM
given the fact that there are many hackers out there.. you should have protect your account with 2fa aut.. in hitbtc when you add 2fa's in your account the ip that was used in your account is recorded.. you cannot add new 2fa unless you have confirmed them
It is not bad side it is good side if we spend our time in it, because we know if we have no money to invest we will have only one option which is to join bounty and signature campaigns, it gives us income for every month we can even earn more than our daily job from bounty campaigns, when you spend your time it gives you knowledge and experience as well, so it is best to join bounties there is no bad side for me.
copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 4
June 06, 2019, 04:14:12 PM
I have had a lot of good and bad experience with bounty hunting. The good part being that I don't spend money to purchase coins but earn them. The bad part is working for projects that will eventually impose Kyc or exit scam.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
June 06, 2019, 02:00:45 AM
It is almost becoming impossible to avoid hackers these days because of the information we are providing when participating in bounties and airdrop, this information is really exposing us to hackers more than we thought, i just hope we can have a better way of providing our information.
Activity: 247
Merit: 17
June 06, 2019, 01:54:24 AM
I create 1 email, exclusive to do an airdrop/bounty and I use a different email for exchanger and my real job
I don't know why my hitbtc get hack too, I use a different password for every exchanger. I check other my exchanger account and still safe, only HitBtc get hack.
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
June 05, 2019, 10:07:41 PM
Thank for reminding us. But there are still bounties that are legit. Anyhow, I am not against bounties since many members here are gaining from it. We are taking the risks since we are joining unsure projects. Just be careful on joining into it. I prefer those projects that I do think will be possible to stay in the long run.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
June 05, 2019, 09:54:26 PM

I have experienced this in the past when Ico is not yet scam-fest, you really going to make money if you have coins from the good project, but that was in the past, right now most of the coins that you are going to received from bounties are worth pennies and you're going to be disappointed if you think that you have promoted it for 5 months or even more.
Pages:
Jump to: