Pages:
Author

Topic: The government is great - page 2. (Read 3346 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
April 19, 2014, 10:28:18 PM
Which is what is used to orchestrate negative realities into existence.  Such as doubt.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1217
April 19, 2014, 10:17:31 PM
I am not saying I agree with the actions or existence of the government at all.  But there are wise people within the system which have potential to do good for humanity.

There are good people everywhere. So what is so special with the government? Every single person has the potential to do some thing good for the greater benefit of the humanity. But in most cases, they are stopped from doing that by certain forces. Sometimes, the government can act as one of those forces, which prevents the greater good.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
1NF4xXDDpMVmeazJxJDLrFxuJrCAT7CB1b
April 19, 2014, 09:31:23 PM
no problem sir
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
April 19, 2014, 09:27:23 PM
trust me, im not obsessed with anything you do. it doesnt bother me either. i just noticed it and figured i would ask. it is rather strange and i do have a curious mind.

Ah, well in that case, all is wel and good!

You will please forgive th tone of my previous post; I've been outside a lot today and have a good case of sunlight allergy, so I am not feeling my best.

My $.02.

Wink
legendary
April 19, 2014, 07:32:30 PM
trust me, im not obsessed with anything you do. it doesnt bother me either. i just noticed it and figured i would ask. it is rather strange and i do have a curious mind.
April 19, 2014, 07:26:54 PM
i get that but i fail to understand why you do it every single post. i knew a guy who would say "huh" every sentence when speaking. its a nice day, huh? gonna go to the zoo, huh? watch the animals, huh? wanna come with, huh? it was the strangest thing and you are the closest i have seen to it. he was autistic and obsessive compulsive. you too, huh?

No, are you?

You seem to be obsessing about my nice little closing to my posts!

Whatup?

You know, if my posts bother you so much, you could exercise the personal responsibility to not read them.....................................................

My $.02.

Wink
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
April 19, 2014, 06:33:38 PM
dank is on his trolling again, lol.
legendary
April 19, 2014, 06:29:45 PM
i get that but i fail to understand why you do it every single post. i knew a guy who would say "huh" every sentence when speaking. its a nice day, huh? gonna go to the zoo, huh? watch the animals, huh? wanna come with, huh? it was the strangest thing and you are the closest i have seen to it. he was autistic and obsessive compulsive. you too, huh?
April 19, 2014, 06:13:00 PM
i dont know. nobody does. but im curious what dank has to say about it. why do you say my 2 cents every post?

It is just a method of saying "That's my opinion!"

My $.02.

Wink
legendary
April 19, 2014, 03:24:34 PM
i dont know. nobody does. but im curious what dank has to say about it. why do you say my 2 cents every post?
April 19, 2014, 03:22:00 PM
why do you think you are god? dont you think its a bad idea to sell your soul for drugs? dont you need your soul dank?

Is there actually such a thing as a soul or is it just a method by which we deny the reality of death; the end of ll things?

My $.02.

Wink
legendary
April 19, 2014, 02:44:25 PM
why do you think you are god? dont you think its a bad idea to sell your soul for drugs? dont you need your soul dank?
legendary
You cannot kill love
April 19, 2014, 01:08:20 PM
There is good in everyone.

I am not saying I agree with the actions or existence of the government at all.  But there are wise people within the system which have potential to do good for humanity.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
April 19, 2014, 12:09:04 PM
Nobody can say "The government is great" without sarcasm
legendary
You cannot kill love
April 19, 2014, 04:00:56 AM
Now I am god.  Now I have repaid squall 22 BTC plus the last five months I have been giving him money to show my sincerity.
legendary
April 19, 2014, 03:45:36 AM
the dank bank? LOL - fuck dank you are one funny guy and you always seem to put a smile on my face. so you sold your soul to squall for drugs huh? hows that working out for you? do you miss it? do you feel any different? what kind of deal did you work out with squall for repayment and how much have you repaid?
legendary
You cannot kill love
April 19, 2014, 02:24:57 AM
And beyond that, squall enabled a couple to fall in love from what I gave out of the second dropper after.
legendary
You cannot kill love
April 19, 2014, 01:58:40 AM
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dank-bank-deposits-danks-soul-is-claimed-new-music-nov-30th-93003

I created Dank Bank to help fund my mission of world peace.  A Chinese guy sent me $500 of spice instead of 4-aco-dmt, Psilacetin, that which I had ordered to spread to people and earn a projected five figure income off of, which failed.  I was selling molly back in the days of 2012, BananaSlug $60/gram (cheapest on the road) to spread the good vibes and empathy.  It paid for my house in Winston-Salem so I could live with my dear girl.  PF screwed me on an order of $500 and that was carried onto squall.  I reached out to 100 people though and that made me happy.

I got what I needed.  A bad ass american flag strat guitar, and a vox amp to practice.  I bought two vials of liquid LSD that fall and that is where squall's money went.  One of the vials, I gave out free drops to anyone who wanted.  The other, well, that was when I walked to California to get my girl back.  Took 20 drops, didn't realize they were 3 each, ended up taking 60 hits, drove 120 weaving towards the west.  beamer babe ran out of gas and we were running on consciousness.  We created a positive feedback loop within the car and I drove for a minute at least with -- gas.  The -- turned into an ∞ sign and we were driving off the power of soul.

I had to piss and I exited and pulled next to a shooting range.  The negative energy seeped into my reality and my car would only go 30-40 on the highway.  I got a little bit further before the consciousness bubble was lost.  We then smoked some joints on the side of the rode hoping someone would see them and help us, must have been a half hour to hour.  Then I realized.  I told my friends, Nobody is going to stop help us here, we have to walk our own path to find heaven.  I gave my friends a hug and departed, and started walking towards California with my guitar around my back.

Two police stopped me and I told both of them exactly what I was doing, walking to California to assemble a music festival to get my babe back.  They let me continue my journey.

I crossed a gas station and gave them all my money, $20 for a water bottle.  I knew I wouldn't need money.

My girl texted me and asked if I could pick her up.  This was the first time I said, I can't.  That's all I said.  I knew she wouldn't understand so I didn't say anything more.  But I couldn't go back because I knew she would be waiting for me once I had accomplished what I told her I would do.

I walked for ten miles, when my water was empty, I proceeded to walk to the houses off the side of the highway.  I asked house to house for water and it took me a few times before someone finally filled my bottle.  One couple got scared and I scurried away.  I walked backed down the hill accidentally and saw them and they got frightened.  I walked and sat on someones front porch on their rocking chair and stared at the moon to gather energy together.  I learned staring into space gives you energy.

Some police roll up and I walk up to them, trippy pants and guitar and all.  They ask if I was on drugs and I said only love.  I told them I was walking to California to establish a music festival and bring world peace and get my girl back, for I had told her that I could do this.

They took me to the station, this was in Yadskinville.  Not in a cell, in the station, we talked about music and pink floyd and they told me they were going to help me get on my way to California.  My parents picked me up and I was on my way home.

I lost all fear of police that day.  I knew that we are all one being and we can work together to accomplish great things.

The day was black Friday of 2012.

That is the story of squall.  Squall enabled that to happen, and for that I am eternally grateful.  He enabled love to disperse.

So much more awaits once we work together.

Oh, and I have to add this, as I was walking, before sunset, a guy in a pickup pulled over and I got in his truck.  He said boy, you look like you're trippin.  I said, yeah, I am.  He told me he took some liquid acid once and his truck broke down and he had to walk down the highway.  It was surreal, a similar experience had happened to him.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1217
April 19, 2014, 12:43:36 AM
I did not see that post in the thread you linked to.
Check the first post. After I asked for my BTC back as almost a month and I got this just now.
legendary
April 18, 2014, 11:51:19 PM
i've heard about this debt to squall but dont know the details. what was the loan for?
Pages:
Jump to: