Pages:
Author

Topic: The Great Bitfie Giveaway: 1 lucky winner WILL win entire wallet. Seeded w/$100. - page 5. (Read 26232 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

Entered! Too bad you ain't clever enough to come up with some coined word to describe your Bitfie,  Wink thus I'll do it for you--Duckie.
legendary
The new and official Bitcoin wallet address (of which I have no access to) has yet to receive its first entry, sans the transfer tx: https://blockchain.info/address/1B1TF1E6ohQkkbPmRLwnuHUhtxb8Up6Fde

To be entered into the Bitfie giveaway, simply forward between one satoshi and $.99 USD (99 US cents), inclusive. Come this time next year, one lucky winner could have one helluva Christmas spending power.

~TMIBTCITW
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
When will this awesome giveaway end Phinnaeus?
legendary
legendary
November 21, 2014, 11:35:38 AM it is! I wonder how much the prize will be worth by that time.

I am loving this thread Grin

I'm hopin' it'll exceed $1K USD by then. Thanks for lovin' it, TNA. FYI: TMIITW is probably available.  Cool

~TMIBTCITW
legendary
FYI, since I am a tresurie, I will not be a bettie to avoid conflictie of interestie.

-- Rassie

You're such a playful kittie.

When will this awesome giveaway end Phinnaeus?

10,000 posts (not entries) to this thread or exactly 1 year from the start of this thread (to the second), whichever one comes first.

https://blockchain.info/address/1B1TF1E6ohQkkbPmRLwnuHUhtxb8Up6Fde

The current prize pool is $185.38.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035
FYI, since I am a tresurie, I will not be a bettie to avoid conflictie of interestie.

-- Rassie
legendary
You're in, so all is fine. Mind if I give you credit for sending a Nicklie? Who wants credit for the first Dimie?

Yep, go ahead, feel free to credit me  Smiley

Already did, bud!

https://blockchain.info/address/1B1TF1E6ohQkkbPmRLwnuHUhtxb8Up6Fde

The current prize pool is $176.96.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com
You're in, so all is fine. Mind if I give you credit for sending a Nicklie? Who wants credit for the first Dimie?

Yep, go ahead, feel free to credit me  Smiley
legendary
฿uy ฿itcoin
Not sure why blockchaint tx is showing -0.2 when I sent only .00006BTC.
Even the final balance is -0.2BTC lesser   Cry   It's looking fine in Multibit though.
Just tell me, everything's fine and there's nothing to freak out.

Edit - It sent the 0.2BTC to my other address, not sure why

Bitfie

Hello there fellow coinaholics!

I decided to enter this awesome Bitfie giveaway!

I saw no one had chosen my favorite position.... THE SEXTIE-NINIE

https://blockchain.info/tx/670b1469c1e90c553ed8cb9f253e92936d4d974d02a7c64857fc5f25ac35247e

Yet another great, but very weird idea Phinnaeus Tongue

Can't give you credit for coining the word, but will give you credit for sending the first Sextie-ninie.

Would a $.66 or a $.99 be considered a Spoonie Bitfie? Guess won't know till somebody enters such and claims it.

Thanks for playing, all, and to reiterate, none of posts in thins thread, is drawn, will allowing me claim the prize. I have no known or unknown entries in this giveaway, nor will I. Glad you all are enjoying it.

~TMIBTCITW

Current prize pool is $151.08.

I didn't know I had to coin the word. Can I still make an addition to my post? Sad
legendary
The transfer is now complete, and currently prize pool can be seen here: https://blockchain.info/address/1B1TF1E6ohQkkbPmRLwnuHUhtxb8Up6Fde

The currently prize pool is $165.21.
legendary
Even the final balance is -0.2BTC lesser   Cry   It's looking fine in Multibit though.

Bitfie

https://blockchain.info/tx/670b1469c1e90c553ed8cb9f253e92936d4d974d02a7c64857fc5f25ac35247e

Can't give you credit for coining the word, but will give you credit for sending the first Sextie-ninie.

Would a $.66 or a $.99 be considered a Spoonie Bitfie? Guess won't know till somebody enters such and claims it.

Thanks for playing, all, and to reiterate, none of posts in thins thread, is drawn, will allowing me claim the prize. I have no known or unknown entries in this giveaway, nor will I. Glad you all are enjoying it.

~TMIBTCITW

I didn't know I had to coin the word. Can I still make an addition to my post? Sad

You don't have to coin a word. That's optional for those wanting to think outside the box. You can coin a word at anytime as long as there's a transaction considering with it to get credit for first use. Remember, though, only one entry per using name, thus consider using another user account, whereupon you can declare the account if you wish depending in what name you desire the coined word to be under.

Apologies if I made the above to complicated sounding, for I'm press for time needing to get back to Satoshi Forest and call it a night via sleeping on the ground during the below freezing night.

I'm changing the official address to 1B1TF1E6ohQkkbPmRLwnuHUhtxb8Up6Fde of which ONLY Rassah has the private key. I will no longer have access to the funds once I transfer them momentarily.

Will be updating the OP reflecting the above, as well.

~TMIBTCITW
legendary
Bitfie

I'm not paying less than a penny to enter this stupid giveaway thingie because I'm a Bit-pinchie.

Worth a shot for a bit-pinchie Tongue

No problem, bud. Just add the following to post.

Code:
Bitfie

I'm not paying less than a penny to enter this stupid giveaway thingie because I'm a Bit-pinchie.

On second thought, you don't really have to, for the above format was just a suggestion and you entered correctly.

~TMIBTCITW
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Bitfie

Worth a shot for a bit-pinchie Tongue
legendary
legendary

Bitfie

~TMIBTCITW

legendary
฿uy ฿itcoin
Bitfie

legendary
Yikes! What is going on here? I was away for the weekend, visiting my in-laws, ad just got home to where I may be able to hash a vanity address or something, but I have no idea what I'm getting myself involved in. Just a lottery with a random number picker?

Quit licking your fur! It's not just a lottery. It's bringing awareness to Bitfie via a lottery. See the difference?  Roll Eyes Besides, I seeded it with $100 USD. So far the monies are in my control until I transfer them to you as acting escrow via the vanity address I requested and will be paying for said services.

Now, if you excuse me, I need to get the fuck on the road to Satoshi Forest.

~TMIBTCITW
Pages:
Jump to: