Pages:
Author

Topic: The hard Truth - page 4. (Read 1930 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 08:32:19 AM
Throughout my trading education(self-learning) most contents I read or watch regarding crypto trading states it point blank that "about 90% of crypto traders lose their funds"in the cause of trading.

This has somehow made me lose interest in learning to trade. Does this mean, that as a new trader or even the professionals have a marginal percentage of being successful in crypto trading? if your answer is no, then I guess there is rules or ethics you abide by that has made you successful in most of your trading.

I would be glad if members could share with us some of their tips and guides they've adopted in trading. I think good submissions will be of help to most people in this forum.

Thanks in advance!
lately many traders have lost their funds, one reason is because market prices are now experiencing a downturn.
in my opinion, one of the influences on trading success is because it has a good prediction and is diligent in checking price developments, because if we don't diligently check price developments, we will miss a good time to sell and buy coins.
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x
August 15, 2018, 07:28:59 AM
Throughout my trading education(self-learning) most contents I read or watch regarding crypto trading states it point blank that "about 90% of crypto t "about 90% of crypto traders lose their funds in the cause of trading.

This has somehow made me lose interest in learning to trade. Does this mean, that as a new trader or even the professionals have a marginal percentage of being successful in crypto trading? if your answer is no, then I guess there is rules or ethics you abide by that has made you successful in most of your trading.

I would be glad if members could share with us some of their tips and guides they've adopted in trading. I think good submissions will be of help to most people in this forum.

Thanks in advance!

There’s some truth in the statement "about 90% of crypto traders lose their funds".  That’s because the exchange takes so much from the traders. Exchanges should not be too greedy specially during these times where we are encouraging people to adapt cryptocurrency to daily use.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
August 15, 2018, 06:01:20 AM
Many people and many win and you must decide it for yourself.
People are the problem, not trading. Trading is not meant to give you 100% in profit all the time, as you will definitely be losing some since you are playing with the movement of the market which you must always have in mind which is where the idea of stop loss comes, but in this case, you are doing it with knowledge.

The problem a lot of people have is that they tend to see it as an easy thing to do and they refuse to learn as much as they can. For those who end up learning as well, they tend to make the mistake of trying different strategies all at once, instead of sticking to one and getting better at it. I have learned some of these over the years, and I wish I had known some of the things I have known now, but with persistence and the zeal to do it right, I got better.
Activity: 334
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 05:35:07 AM
Throughout my trading education(self-learning) most contents I read or watch regarding crypto trading states it point blank that "about 90% of crypto traders lose their funds"in the cause of trading.

Thanks in advance!
Human brain is the biggest asset. As you said that 90% of crypto traders lose their fund , so use your brain and formulate various strategies so that you can come into the span of that 10%. This is not true that large amount of capital investment is required to become successful, all you need is to apply various strategies that makes you superior than others. Observe the market carefully, consult with various crypto traders , then form various plans and strategies. 
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 05:06:58 AM
The common trader is continuously confronted with the undertaking of greed and impatience. They want to make it so quick without integrating proper chance management. that is what's liable for the big losses. With right danger management and sound education, one is bound to be profitable at the longer term.
Activity: 520
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 11:13:46 AM
Maybe you are right that most of the trader in a loose situation but I can't say the percentage. Yes, I think those traders are in lose who is a newbie. But who followed this rule they are in a good position. the rule is Buy from the bottom and sell on top. I don't have an idea how many traders follow this rule. But we need to follow this rule all the time.

Many investors also lost their money now. Yes it's good to buy Coin when the price low. But in the situation of the market now. The price will continue falling and other investors think that they already bought at the lowest price but the truth is there is more dip now.
I bet it will still fall too, it is still under correction but it doesn't mean that we are not allowed to buy since we can do day trading or trade when the prices go up a little, if we can watch the market then we can still earn.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 14, 2018, 09:33:46 AM
Maybe you are right that most of the trader in a loose situation but I can't say the percentage. Yes, I think those traders are in lose who is a newbie. But who followed this rule they are in a good position. the rule is Buy from the bottom and sell on top. I don't have an idea how many traders follow this rule. But we need to follow this rule all the time.

Many investors also lost their money now. Yes it's good to buy Coin when the price low. But in the situation of the market now. The price will continue falling and other investors think that they already bought at the lowest price but the truth is there is more dip now.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 11
Crypto in my Blood
August 14, 2018, 08:45:59 AM
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
August 14, 2018, 08:12:15 AM
I don't think there were some certain people that can "teach" themselves in cryptocurrency. I salute those! May I ask, how'd you learn about crypto? And were do you study for yourself. And please list the guides on what to study.
Activity: 363
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 07:56:16 AM
I think you have to start trading and experience the losses to learn new experiences. To become a 10% winner, you must first be among the 90% for failure
Activity: 27
August 14, 2018, 07:16:32 AM
Many people and many win and you must decide it for yourself.
Activity: 81
August 14, 2018, 06:43:37 AM
You must have the knowledge that the others does not have and beat them.
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
August 14, 2018, 03:21:48 AM
It feels like 2018 is one of the hardest year for all the people who are involved in cryptocurrency, because all them people who I know personally are involved in every aspect, are constantly losing their money.

I think those ones that invested in crypto after March, will get their profits. Investing in Ethereum is the right decision as it is the best altcoin with the huge potential.
After march, yeah the must have done something amazing. First achievement bag in their account is, they have trusted bitcoin or altcoin for their investment source. Secondly, they have selected good strategies that are working fine for them till now. Buyers in March must have good investment profit even if they sell bitcoin right now. But I will advise them to keep their coins for long time.
Activity: 255
August 13, 2018, 02:01:27 PM
Greetings! First of all you need to consider that this statistic can vary, and it's not going to be up to 90% every time. Secondly I can encourage you by saying that you have all the possibilities to enter even those 10% but only in the case if you will try that.
Activity: 167
August 13, 2018, 08:47:47 AM

Thanks in advance!
Well we know why people is now rich because of trading they want to invest and trade here . and I know that some people will be rich if they trade here
Activity: 252
August 13, 2018, 06:41:13 AM

Thanks in advance!
I think its no because we know that many people are getting rich because of trading and some people are trade her to make them rich too
Activity: 26
August 13, 2018, 05:32:50 AM
The fact that more than 90% traders lost their money on crypto is really true because the market is really unstable, and most of traders dont learn about charts so they can lost their money easily.
No it do not think that it is true. I think that people have already made a lot of money and even still people are making good money from trading and that is the reason that still people are here involve in trading.
Activity: 12
August 12, 2018, 11:56:58 AM
If you are a daily trader, then you must know about stop-loss points and take-profits. The stop-loss point is the price you specify to sell your cryptocurrency if the price continues to decline, while the take-profit point is the point where you will sell bitcoin and take your profits.

By planning your selling point before you place a buy order, you indirectly involve emotion and selfishness along with your plan.

I think, all the decisions to trade with this plan will make it easier for you to make a profit, as long as that decision still involves your logic.
Activity: 28
August 13, 2018, 04:48:06 AM
It is the worst thing to give up in life and you must not do that no matter what.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 2232
August 12, 2018, 07:31:01 PM
Do this math

1- 90% are loosing. 10% are winning
2- if 10% are winning they have to win exact the same money those 90% lost - that means that they win 10 times more than other loose (because there are 10 times more loosers) - the only possibility for that is that they invested 10 times more - they are whales.
3- the only possibility to be in those 10% is to be a whale or to swim with whales
4- It is impossible for whale to use AT because it is impossible to buy huge amount of assets on AT buy signal because everyone is buying there (included AT bots). Whales dont use AT - they create AT. If they wont to buy they need strong supply - AT must give sell signal. If whale want to sell he need strong demand - AT must give buy signal than.
5- to swim with whales you need to know AT but dont fallow it like stupid 90% of loosers. Use it to find whales to swim with them.

I totally agree with you. The primary task in a successful crypto trading is a trying to swim in the same direction with "whales". In other words, you buy when the "whales" have sold out their coins and you sell when the "whales" are preparing to sell their coins. This trading style is the most profitable indeed. But this trading signals are in secret and the ordinary trader need to predict the best time to make a bid/ask orders.

About 90% of crypto traders looses their funds. This is a hard truth. You're right. But if these newbies will read some books about trading basics, they won't make a lot of mistakes. So any successful trader need to learn first.
Pages:
Jump to: