Pages:
Author

Topic: The HODL strategy is not actual - page 2. (Read 4101 times)

Activity: 209
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 07:14:20 AM
Yes, to be exact there is not perfect strategy in business. Sometimes your action may not be appropriate or will not gave you a better result. Lets just say that HODL strategy has only 60% if success.
Activity: 26
September 14, 2018, 07:06:10 AM
Hodl, or sell, or trade depending on the psychology and way of thinking of each person. However, most investors feel the risk of Hodl.
Activity: 56
September 14, 2018, 06:11:12 AM
Many people will quit holding knowing that the price of bitcoin has been pretty steady lately and it's kind of alarming and worrysome to see bitcoin being like this. Though that's the thing, if you still think bitcoin's value will rise once again then you should keep on holding and believing that things would get better soon.
Activity: 175
Merit: 23
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
September 12, 2018, 12:13:02 PM
Today's story altcoin to earn profits is not possible, the market is increasingly difficult crypto, not only rely on luck and time. I think we must have experience, strategy or new income in the Crypto market. Hold now does not say anything.
Today's happening in the crypto world the only thing for us to avoid cuts and losses is the HODL strategy and just wait until the price goes up again. It's better for us to avoid lossing our money.
Activity: 69
September 12, 2018, 03:45:13 AM
The market and prices are not that high, holding is still something that gives them opportunity to gain profits no matter how big or small it is. For long term investors, holding the the main action plan since it takes a few years before they can the status of their investments and take actions from there, whether to cash it out or to hold on for some more time.
Activity: 266
September 08, 2018, 06:41:22 AM
This morning I saw an article where a guy made a simple calculation through Google trends about HODL strategy, and it showed that call to HODL used less and less from February of 2018. Popularity of word Bitcoin and crypto currency is also falling down.
Why it is so? Do not people believe in Bitcoin and it's bright future anymore?
No matter on such tend I am going to HODL my founds till bitcoin will not come back to 20k$ Grin
Yes, I think bitcoin is really falling so far this year. but the good news is that bitcoin has been legalized in many countries, I think bitcoin will be able to penetrate more than $ 20k. I am sure of that, because the more bitcoin users, the higher the price will be.
Activity: 672
Merit: 12
September 08, 2018, 02:48:14 AM
Traders; whales; big investors are very intelligent.  They pushed the market upto 21k and saw small investors were very much anxious to buy bitcoin at those levels.
Bitcoin purchased at very cheap prices was sold to new investors and they were doing it until the small investor's funds were fully dried up.  Till that time price fell to very low levels.
Now the big players have an eye on the holdings of small investors.  That is why they spread such rumors about bitcoin.  They want to create panic among hodlers so that they start panic selling and big players are enabled to purchase at competitively low price.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 02:44:50 AM
In the current downtrend market, HODL is certainly not popular. But, once the market recovers, HODL will become a hot topic again, and sure is a awesome strategy.
Activity: 23
September 08, 2018, 02:39:05 AM
Because the ubiquity of the word bitcoin, digital currency and hodl diminishes on google details doesn't imply that individuals have likewise sold them, the hodl system is as yet done by numerous IMO. It may have been that they have discovered a superior place to look for realities crypto related, which is this gathering. They likewise may have had begun to hodl, not seeking anything about crypto, bitcoin and the word hold.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 02:33:42 AM
it seems that the strategy is very useful because the conditions of the bitcoin price will not go under the basics and should be from the condition of the bitcoin price you can already know that this bitcoin can be very expensive.
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
September 07, 2018, 11:58:14 PM
Many got mistaken with Hold strategy but in reality, Hodl is not real we should sell when the coin pumps to certain percentage than only w we will see profits
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
September 07, 2018, 10:56:35 PM
Yes its not really actual. It because not all holder have good condition. There some holdier that they depend thier daily profit on a coin thats why they immediately sell there coin if they feel they dont have money for daily needs
Activity: 459
September 07, 2018, 10:11:34 PM
I do not think the HOLD strategy is impractical. The billionaire often does so and after a long time they have become rich. I believe the Crypto market is a very potential market and it is highly appreciated. And the investment will be effective 5-10 years later.
Activity: 414
September 07, 2018, 09:59:50 PM
I still hold the coins that I get by following a few Ico and lock them for 1 year or until I get a profit and besides that I also buy some eth and bitcoin for the long term.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
September 07, 2018, 09:31:46 PM
for those who have been hodl from February, it is not yet able to make profit. but for those who sell sell? it makes the market even worse with a massive panic sell. better hodl only.
Activity: 629
Merit: 252
August 21, 2018, 07:28:52 PM
I agree with that, too long saving your cryptocurrencies is not profitable. I prefer trading, than holding, because it's fastest way to earn some money, but now, there is no way good to invest.

Activity: 334
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 07:24:08 PM
For today it is true but I'd argue with that because nobody knows what will happen in future. BTC 50k$ and more is still possible I think, same about ETH, I don't think that current state of the market is final.
the situation now is not final and cryptocurrency will not have a final because cryptocurrency always changes its price but who still believes if cryptocurrency will give the best for us
Activity: 85
August 14, 2018, 07:02:07 PM
Yes. In the past few days buying and keeping only made us lose money. If it was me, I would choose to buy and sell the day. Only buy and sell in the day to make a profit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
August 14, 2018, 06:17:10 PM
For today it is true but I'd argue with that because nobody knows what will happen in future. BTC 50k$ and more is still possible I think, same about ETH, I don't think that current state of the market is final.
Activity: 532
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
August 14, 2018, 06:12:11 PM
Bitcoin is a digital currency with a capacity to increase in vlue base on demand and supply principle, now is the best time to keep HODL,Soon the bearish season will be over and we will all have reasons to smile.
Pages:
Jump to: