Pages:
Author

Topic: The HODL strategy is not actual - page 22. (Read 4101 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 12
May 22, 2018, 12:24:10 PM
HODL Strategy sometimes wasting your chance and time. You keep the tokens until the price come as you like
But, when it already reach the Peak and never come again, in that time you will know HODL sucks.
Activity: 353
Merit: 4
May 22, 2018, 12:15:32 PM
This morning I saw an article where a guy made a simple calculation through Google trends about HODL strategy, and it showed that call to HODL used less and less from February of 2018. Popularity of word Bitcoin and crypto currency is also falling down.
Why it is so? Do not people believe in Bitcoin and it's bright future anymore?
No matter on such tend I am going to HODL my founds till bitcoin will not come back to 20k$ Grin

I think you should believe in something that can benefit you. And if you choose better inveatasi hold in the long run. But if you feel holding just gives you a little profit, you can try a trade that gives you a better profit, but you should also look at the risks that you will face.
Activity: 166
Merit: 15
May 22, 2018, 11:52:44 AM
I am sure that the HODL strategy is the most winning! During last year everyone got used to the phenomenal growth of bitcoin and is waiting for the same results now. There will be growth, but not immediately.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 06:51:58 AM
Actually some are holding their coin specially Bitcoin for longer period of time, but some altcoin holding are not very much applicable to them since they pump up in short period of time then crashed down, so it is better to monitor their price on daily basis then but and sell them to earn from it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 22, 2018, 06:33:16 AM
Heh, it is great to hear, maybe those weak hands guys will be less and less here on market Wink We will go for a victory here. HODL and trade
Activity: 108
May 22, 2018, 06:26:41 AM
I've been trading for almost four years, and it's not always such a great time to hold. For me it's currently the only option, BTC and ETH price are low, so no one want to sell their funds for +10% of profit
copper member
Activity: 840
Merit: 114
May 22, 2018, 06:06:15 AM
Although we do hold of course there must be a limit to be able to hold until when and also when we should cute lose withdraw our funds with losses. we need to be prepared for that to gain a lot of learning and experience
Activity: 310
Merit: 10
May 22, 2018, 06:04:13 AM
This morning I saw an article where a guy made a simple calculation through Google trends about HODL strategy, and it showed that call to HODL used less and less from February of 2018. Popularity of word Bitcoin and crypto currency is also falling down.
No matter on such tend I am going to HODL my founds till bitcoin will not come back to 20k$ Grin

Be patient that someday we will get bitcoin prices skyrocket, I'm sure that the future of bitcoin will improve every second semester or june month, and the sign of the increase is obvious because the price never drop below $ 8000.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
May 22, 2018, 05:50:04 AM
if we are expert in trading , i am personally like to be day trader.daily movement give us much opportunity to gain profits and money.but it have big risky to if we are not expert in daily chart analisys.
Activity: 860
Merit: 253
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
May 22, 2018, 05:46:56 AM
I mean it all has to do with what kind of strategy you choose. For example, if your main idea is to invest then you mostly hold and have a long term goal but if you are a trader then you just monitor the market and sell whenever you are able to gain profit.
Activity: 122
May 22, 2018, 01:29:59 AM

I think, it depends on your style, if youre an investor your strategy really is HODL for long term , but if youre a trader, you will trade when you already have profit and just buy again at dip. I personally prefer HODL, because I am not profesional trader.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 22, 2018, 12:32:18 AM
I do not agree if the hold strategy is not actual. Precisely with us holding back in a long time surely we will get many benefits from the coin that we hold for this. I will also continue to believe in my position. I will continue to hold my Bitcoin until the price is really at the top.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 601
The Martian Child
May 22, 2018, 12:23:23 AM
The hodl strategy may not be the most profitable compared to active traders but it is by far the easiest way as it won't require much time, effort and the stress it brings. Most rich people only invest while maybe some of them hire analysts and traders.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
May 22, 2018, 12:16:07 AM
We deal crypto in our own perspective with the mind for the win. For the win is the basic thoughts people think and we think not for the lose. It was given that there were strategies that won't work. Mostly as new investor there are a lot of things to learn in order to have a complete idea and also compact. It will help the newly investor to deal crypto business with the learnings from the past. To hold is strategy and this strategy is depends on the holder neither the holder should hold the coins or to sell. It is depends to individual styles.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
May 22, 2018, 12:09:13 AM
For me holding cryptocurrencies is my strategy and.I know I have a future with this.im just waiting for the right time to sell my tokens I know that I will succeed in this strategy no matter what.maybe its wrong to say hold is not actually strategy cause many people will done that for years
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
May 21, 2018, 10:28:23 PM
those who made profits in 2017 if they would have sold the coins in feb itself they would have made 3 times profits in selling and again buying so hodl wont work in all instances

Some people just don't need the stress and look back at what they achieved by holding initially.
Activity: 138
May 21, 2018, 10:25:35 PM
I think holding strategy is the best way to wait for another recovery because the flowing of crypto currency is just like hightide and lowtide that make us signal if when is the right time to buy, sell or to hold it. Actually, patience is the key to success.
Activity: 86
Merit: 4
May 21, 2018, 09:50:59 PM
It works as long as you are holding real projects with a future. If you are riding the hype wave, then you are only going to get burnt.
Activity: 72
May 21, 2018, 09:38:38 PM
Who the hell said that? I would rather say it is actual. It has all the essential stock and characters for getting helpful in need.
Activity: 64
Merit: 100
May 21, 2018, 09:46:16 AM
I dont think that we can predict anything about the HODLING depending upon the search terms impression over the google. Thats really worst way to go around this one. I mean that gives no conclusive proof and to know whether there is really dropped HODL process we can make a survey or may be a poll here on the forum.

But to be honest I have read 100's of threads where people have replied thousand times that HODL is the best way to get your profits and there is nothing else which can be as secure as HODL process. So may be there needs another conclusion for this study.
Pages:
Jump to: