Pages:
Author

Topic: the huge Problem that most people doesn't really understand - page 7. (Read 9407 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
The best I can say here is quit smoking Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
things you own end up owning you
to be honest after watching the poverty in Europe report, I feel more comfortable holding some bitcoins than having fiat, each time the price crash/correct than bounce back it makes me more confident about the whole concept of Bitcoin.

I think most of investors look to the quick profit bitcoin can offers, which is really impressive but not all of you here see what is going on around the world, the infinity of money printing (inflation) is killing the economy. and believe me, smart politicians knows that there is an issue and they also know that there is no way to fix it with the existing system, and they also doesn't know what to do, so they keep doing the same thing to give the illusion of fixing it which is temporary and they keep repeating the same thing.

I am sure most of you (older than 30) notice the loss in purchase power of your local currency, at least I do, I remember when I was 6-8 years old going to small store near my home buying milk and bread which cost at least 10 times less what it cost today, my father has been working all his life and could not save anything, my mother did work until her company did fire half of the workers than dramaticly shut down, she couldn't get another job so she stayed at home and took care of us, my father's duty was to offer a good  education to us (a brother and 3 sisters) and he did all he could and succeed.

if people take just a moment and think about how bad the economy is now, everyone would invest in bitcoin, not to talk about 20 years ago, just few years ago (2007-2008) I paid €2 for my cigarettes and less than €1  for gasoline , around €0.2 for bread (1 baguette) , today I pay €3.6 for cigarettes and €1.5 for gasoline and more than 0.3 for bread. the worst thing is my salary didn't almost change.

I did mention my parents for a reason, today when I think about the whole system, I am really thankful that my father couldn't save money, because even with the interest the bank would give him, that money would be worth nothing because of the high level of inflation. though he could buy some gold or some real estate and this would solve the problem, but to do so you have to have a good amount of money that you can invest, which he didn't have at the time.

but if bitcoin existed the whole situation would be different, now I feel that I am lucky and I think that all of you are lucky that you have been introduced to Bitcoin, and more people should know about it, this seems the only way out (solution).

take few minutes and watch this video, I am sure it is almost the same where you live http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_NxUFIRm9k&feature=youtu.be
Pages:
Jump to: