Pages:
Author

Topic: The joys of congratulations - page 2. (Read 265 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 154
May 12, 2023, 01:39:00 AM
Congratulations.

You can post it on this thread next time: Announce your rank up, merit or any achievements that makes you feel great!
Thanks you for good joy, i don't know how move it to there but I'm copying this to that thread, thanks.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1094
May 11, 2023, 07:26:18 PM
Congratulations.

You can post it on this thread next time: Announce your rank up, merit or any achievements that makes you feel great!
Activity: 504
Merit: 154
May 11, 2023, 07:19:34 PM
I'm glad to congratulate myself for ranking up with two Bitcoin gold as symbols having possessing the rank of member, When I started this journey I thought that I will not get to this certain rank because I was discouraged with some comments of criticism in my thread but I was determined to continue the race because I have desire to learn and understand bitcoin through bitcointalk, my determination motivated me to read other people comment's and I told myself that i will reach to the position of member rank one day, and today I became a member.
What I noticed in this forum is that, it's all about determination and desires but not all about desperation, and secondly I think that consistent research is one of the keys that keeps users moving forward and not to be backslide in anything concerning Bitcoin.

When I registered in bitcointalk I don't know too well concerning forum and bitcoin, but with the help of forum I'm able to know some of the wallets that's good for bitcoin storage and some valuable altcoin that's good for investment, so without forum I won't have known altcoin as sub bitcoin and electrum wallet as a good wallet, assuming I have not found myself in bitcointalk forum i won't have known all these today. I want to openly say that I'm grateful for been a member of bitcointalk and also founding myself in the mixed of people who embrace bitcoin and also discuss the positivity of bitcoin. I have noticed that many other people obtain the knowledge of Bitcoin through bitcointalk forum, I use this opportunity to thank everyone for a link shared for me to update me with the goodies of forum.

Should Incase I'm wrong for posting how excited I'm for reach member position, you can direct me where to celebrate my rank.
Pages:
Jump to: