Pages:
Author

Topic: The Kinesis Monetary System - page 15. (Read 12938 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 26, 2018, 12:32:10 AM
Did you know:-
•  Title to your allocated gold is with the Kinesis user at all times
•  When you give money to the bank you lose title and incur a counter party risk, bail ins.
•  Crypto exchanges hold title which is why they attract hackers and your coins can get stolen.
•  Blockchain is transparent
•  Gold Money is a centralised platform whereas Kinesis is decentralised
•  None offers a complete  money system
•  Only Kinesis solves Gresham Law by giving an incentive to use gold by paying a reward in perpetuity.

A good trivia for the project, It is easier to understand this way to minimize the time reading of the white paper.
Activity: 21
November 26, 2018, 12:31:19 AM
In most crypto platform unsold token will be burn, but here in Kinesis unsold token will be retained to allow opportunities to purchase further KVT at a later date.

maybe because they have Up to 300,000 tokens. that's why they will retained, than burn the unsold token.
Activity: 13
November 26, 2018, 12:30:39 AM
Well if the bounty campaign is not yet started then I should wait for that to happen I always have an eye for this project hope also in March 2019 they will do some progress when it comes to token selling.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
November 26, 2018, 12:28:46 AM
I will be waiting for their next token sale that will be happening on March right? Looking forward for that, I have a feeling that the project will succeed more.

if im not mistaken ICO pre-sale begins in march 2019. better to look in their website to check their KVT & ICO release schedule.

Is the bounty campaign for this project already done? I did not get the chance to participate in their ICO last month I hope they will have another one, I will still supporting Kinesis project or the good.

It is already done, But I don't know if the token distribution is also done, Yes KVT token will be on top soon, Seeing this project succeed is what I'm expecting for the next coming progress.

The Kinesis platform did not make any bounty programs as of now, They are in direct selling of their tokens and backed up with some precious metals like real Gold.
Activity: 20
November 26, 2018, 12:27:22 AM
Oh My God!
I found an extraordinarily expensive one, 1 token was around 1000 USD. Amazing!
Then for just a total of only 300,000 tokens and those sold around 210,000 tokens.

Can someone give me a bounty link for the Kinesis project?
There's no bounty program yet for Kinesis but someone from the team said that they only sell their tokens as they are backed by real gold. And they do not lose value and are decentralized

That is a good decision for the team to sell directly their tokens and backed up by something valuable metal which is real Gold they also include real silvers on this right?
Activity: 33
November 26, 2018, 12:25:31 AM
I will be waiting for their next token sale that will be happening on March right? Looking forward for that, I have a feeling that the project will succeed more.

if im not mistaken ICO pre-sale begins in march 2019. better to look in their website to check their KVT & ICO release schedule.

Is the bounty campaign for this project already done? I did not get the chance to participate in their ICO last month I hope they will have another one, I will still supporting Kinesis project or the good.

It is already done, But I don't know if the token distribution is also done, Yes KVT token will be on top soon, Seeing this project succeed is what I'm expecting for the next coming progress.
brand new
Activity: 0
November 26, 2018, 12:04:48 AM
Holders of the KVT token will be able to earn an ongoing share in the Transaction Fees generated by the Kinesis Currency, and this will determine the Token’s perceived desirability and ultimately its value in the market.
So all we got to do is to hold our KVT token in able to qualify for all the share in the system? It will be easier for us to do that.
Activity: 83
November 26, 2018, 12:23:50 AM

Activity: 65
November 26, 2018, 12:21:01 AM

Activity: 68
November 26, 2018, 12:19:02 AM
Kinesis will provide the most unique and first crypto currency exchange that will have some good use for the precious metals around us including Gold and Silver where in the users of their platform as well as the holders will have the privilege to have discounts and shares through the happening transactions in the system.
brand new
Activity: 0
November 25, 2018, 11:59:10 PM
Don't miss to join their referral program, where you can earn 3% of the value of KVT. and it's easy to participate check here for the details https://kinesis.money/en/referral-program-brand-ambassador/

They also have referral program? That's nice, I wonder how much KVT are there in every successful referral that I will participating with.
Activity: 11
November 26, 2018, 12:16:48 AM
The Kinesis debit card allows for instant conversion of KAU and KAG into fiat currency anywhere in the world where Visa / Mastercard is accepted, even allowing Kinesis currency holders to withdraw funds at an ATM.

This is one of the many good things that their platform has, accepting any forms of payments is an advantage for the users and also for the creator itself, Kinesis platform offers a lot of variety for everyone.

I agree, Kinesis system has a lot to offer by means of exchange of currency even the precious metals like Gold and Silver can be exchange through their system and the holders also will get some benefits on that.
Activity: 18
November 26, 2018, 12:14:16 AM
Everyone is looking for a good project nowadays because of the many scams involve here on Bitcoin talk, How sure are you to have this one? well i guess this project has supporters and have some good managements.
The Kinesis Monetary System crypto currency is backed by USD, Tether, and looked at their velocity rates and then dramatically decreased them in their assumptions to remain conservative.
Activity: 34
November 26, 2018, 12:09:16 AM
Everyone is looking for a good project nowadays because of the many scams involve here on Bitcoin talk, How sure are you to have this one? well i guess this project has supporters and have some good managements.
Activity: 29
Merit: 2
November 26, 2018, 12:03:12 AM
Holders of the KVT token will be able to earn an ongoing share in the Transaction Fees generated by the Kinesis Currency, and this will determine the Token’s perceived desirability and ultimately its value in the market.
Activity: 28
November 25, 2018, 11:59:14 PM
Kinesis holders receive a 15%share of the transaction fees generated while holding the currencies, calculated on a daily basis and credited to their e-Wallets monthly.
Activity: 49
November 25, 2018, 11:47:13 PM
Another stablecoin is set to make waves and offer another choice for cryptocurrency and blockchain assets holders to park the value of their digital tokens. Yet, this stablecoin is unlike any other. Offering a full monetary ecosystem of support, the mission of Kinesis is designed to reward to those who participate, as well as, create an option for sound, flexible and reliable digital money.
Every project has a purpose and this is what this project is aiming at a situation where the users have a full monetary ecosystem support that will bring their profits on high edge with every transactions happening inside the platform they will also have some percentage on that.

Well the system is designed to facilitate spending while allowing users to maintain save their gained token value without fears of downward volatility.

Yes, I think the Kinesis monetary system will provide more benefits from their holders and users on the coming months and besides the project successfully launch its token sale and gain more trust from the investors.
Activity: 56
November 25, 2018, 11:43:34 PM
Activity: 94
November 25, 2018, 11:36:30 PM
Kinesis and ABX have developed an evolutionary monetary system using real assets (gold and silver) as the basis for digital currencies. These currencies are transacted on the Kinesis Blockchain Exchange, a fork of the Stellar Network which is able to handle more than 3000 transactions per second.

This project is nice in its vision and how will they overcome both physical and digital market values and percentage.

I agree, Since it is offering the easiest way to trade your precious metal in a hassle free exchange and also they will give the users and holders some benefits from selling their metals.
Activity: 27
November 25, 2018, 11:35:00 PM
Kinesis and ABX have developed an evolutionary monetary system using real assets (gold and silver) as the basis for digital currencies. These currencies are transacted on the Kinesis Blockchain Exchange, a fork of the Stellar Network which is able to handle more than 3000 transactions per second.

This project is nice in its vision and how will they overcome both physical and digital market values and percentage.
Pages:
Jump to: