Pages:
Author

Topic: The Ledger, listing open and defaulted loans. [Updated at least once every 24h] - page 18. (Read 30939 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042
www.explorerz.top
Please edit the repayment date of bassguitarman's loan from me and change it to right date which is Oct. 29, not Oct. 21 to avoid confusion. I just noticed it today Grin

sorry my bad, corrected!
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Please edit the repayment date of bassguitarman's loan from me and change it to right date which is Oct. 29, not Oct. 21 to avoid confusion. I just noticed it today Grin
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Watching your loans
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
My loan has been repaid, --Encrypted-- already confirmed it. Kindly check the links, Thanks Grin

Transaction link: https://blockchain.info/tx/338bb17febac1a9def6ec64b3ab4f61b9433c742bd02dfc9ba47e29b5a2048dc
My loan request thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12691341
Watching your loans
User subSTRATA successfully repaid his 0.05 BTC loan from me on time! Kindly remove it on the list

Thanks! And keep up the good work on this ledger Smiley
Bsssguitarman took a 0.045 BTC loan from me that will be repaid on Oct. 29 or earlier with a repayment amount of $15 in BTC. Kindly update the ledger Smiley
Reference: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/requesting-10-amazon-gift-cardbtc-paid-back-w-15-amazon-gift-card-1216461
Watching your loans
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
I still haven't received a response from birdcat90 until now and I am considering his/her loan as defaulted. It was my first lost on lending Cheesy He/she wasted his/her reputation as a sr member for just 0.05 BTC. Can anyone from DT give him/her a negative feedback for defaulting on my loan, please? Smiley

Updated and -ved a while ago.

Thanks man! And special thanks to Vod for giving that user a negative trust Kiss At least his/her account was kinda useless now Grin

Same here. I have left him a negative from my side too. You can see his trust point is -4
I still haven't received a response from birdcat90 until now and I am considering his/her loan as defaulted. It was my first lost on lending Cheesy He/she wasted his/her reputation as a sr member for just 0.05 BTC. Can anyone from DT give him/her a negative feedback for defaulting on my loan, please? Smiley

Thanks man! And special thanks to Vod for giving that user a negative trust Kiss At least his/her account was kinda useless now Grin
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I just wanted to say thank you for taking over this job of holding the ledger for loans!
It did get overwhelming very quickly and I'm happy that you took initiative at the first sight of that.

Good luck with the ledger and thanks for your service to the community.
Watching your loans

Watching your loans
To avoid 20h delays like on monday i would like to remind you guys that you can contact me via Skype: whywefight.net or via mail ledger[at]getprypto[dot]com. i will set up a forwarder so i get mails on my mobile.

this will be a lot easier for me to keep up if a lot of changes happening, as i can edit the thread from my mobile
Watching your loans
looks like tstars 0.2BTC loan with lottery248 last October 03 defaulted as lottery248 is selling the account used as collateral in this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12734110
ledger should be updated

I will contact lottery248 and ask what to do. But yes, i think it was defaulted
legendary
www.explorerz.top
Updated the list, waiting for a reply of letyoulearn and laosai
BTW to prevent list not being updated, you should share the credentials with some members who are mostly online, preferably from a different timezone from you.

Yes that what i was offering right away. Will check how to solve this. Actually i am online every day, this weekend (including monday) was a bit different.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
4 Mana 7/7
BTW to prevent list not being updated, you should share the credentials with some members who are mostly online, preferably from a different timezone from you.
Edit : Offtopic: This was my 777th post wohoo.
Watching your loans
legendary
www.explorerz.top
Sorry folks i had a work meeting so i didnt follow the loans on sunday. i edited the first few things.

I think the lender has to decide when he counts a loan as defaulted, so i will not mark it as defaulted as long as no one tells me to do it.

I am sorry for the delay during the last 24h but my internet connection was crappy and i was a bit busy

EDIT: I will mark those who are out of date with "late". i need the info from the lender
first 6 loans in the ledger is overdue, including 1 from a lender  Grin

Code:
bikeBoy	        whywefight	0.02BTC (0.022BTC)	Bitgold	16/10/2015	Reference	Active
ruggedman_dan redsn0w 0.6BTC (0.66BTC) none 17/10/2015 Reference Active
Argwai96 zazarab 0.6 BTC (0.69 BTC) 2000 Shift 18/10/2015 Reference Active
birdcat90 Laosai 0.05BTC none 19/10/2015 Reference Active
letyouearn kostya.ash 0.1BTC (0.11BTC) none 19/10/2015 Reference Active

is there something like a written rule on how or when a loan is considered default and what are the actions needs to be taken by the lender before a loan is considered default?

OP is offline since 18th Oct, so don't count on him to update this thread. Letyouearn's loan has already been repaid , confirmed in the above posts.
If you guys would like I will create a new thread with a new account which will be managed by multiple people to avoid the slow updating.

I thought it's whywefight who is updating this thread and TheLedger account was just created for the sole purpose of updating this thread.
whywefight was online today if i'm not mistaken.
If you create a new thread that will be the 3rd thread for this, maybe we should keep this for now

If we're talking about forum time, whywefight wasn't online today. He was last active on Oct. 19, and this was his recent post
Gusy i was on the road all day. Typing from my mobile. List will be updated in a few hours. Sorr for the delay

So just wait for whywefight's update as he was kinda busy and now having a rest I guess. Expect some delays
Pages:
Jump to: