Pages:
Author

Topic: The longer the bounty, the fewer the earnings? - page 43. (Read 7674 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?

Not all the time I guess. Maybe it still depends from the bounty itself. Because sometimes there are bounties for short term but really give a big profit but there are also bounties that takes a long time but gives a small profit.
brand new
Activity: 0
Yes, the more drawn out the abundance would mean less profit on the grounds that the members would develop. Certainly the stakes would likewise gets greater as the members develop and the time spent is additionally more. Since the abundance is the same. So the coins per stake would get lower.
Activity: 126
Its usually depends on the project, how many participants who joined the project, also depends on your rank, and also about their caps, if they are able  to reached their hard cap, and the price of the token. That's why you should read the project what its all about their rules and a background check about their leader.
Activity: 23
I'd rather say that it all depends on the company.  If the company is good and promising, you can get a lot more in a month than with a bad bounty.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?

Yes earnings in bounty now is fewer while it goes longer.lts maybe because of the prce is going down.But bounty is one of my hope to earn money thats why l will still continue because theres a hope in the future.
Activity: 139
It actually depends on how many participants the ICO has. When the bounty campaign is shorter, then less participants can join so we can get rewards higher. But when the campaign is longer, maybe we can get lower rewards because as the time goes by, more and more participants have the chance to join and that would mean less rewards can we obtain. But of course the rewards we get depend on the ranks we have.
Activity: 238
Depends on the number of participants ,the slower the more participants.
This is true. The longer the project, the more people join it. Because in view of the fact that now a lot of scammers, hunters trust ICO which have been leading their company for a long time.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
The total reward for a longer bounty campaign should be much higher than a shorter one.
A big disadvantage of longer campaign is that you have to waste lots of time if you find it is a scam later.
yes it should be like that, so try to see the allocation for bounty does not match the duration of the campaign. if too long is also not very good, but some are getting good results when following the long project.
Activity: 57
Depends on the number of participants ,the slower the more participants.
Activity: 84
It is unfair to the relative low level, because the income will be divided by the higher level, and the less bets you will get.
And the more people involved, the worse it is for us. Will also take away our bets.
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
The total reward for a longer bounty campaign should be much higher than a shorter one.
A big disadvantage of longer campaign is that you have to waste lots of time if you find it is a scam later.
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
It depends if the number of the participant is to many then expect that the reward that you will get is too minimal but if the number of participants is too minimal then the reward will be great it is a matter of participant and your rank because if you have a low rank then expect that you will not get to money stakes in the bounty campaign so much better be versatile join different social media campaign so that you waiting will have some sense.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Appcoin Development Team
It appears to be like that so I can say that the long bounty is usually pay less, and there are examples of one week bounties that paid me $138, while another companies can pay me $1 per same time.
Activity: 539
Merit: 255
That depends on every campaign, people are asking if the campaign will pay them, if it is okay, how many you can earn, if it is scam or not, every campaign is like every coin different, you need to "think" about it every time in different way.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
I would totally agree with you on this. I feel the longer a bounty takes, the more time people have to get into it,  which will generally reduce the reward for each participant.
Imagine signature campaign where you can only participate in one at a time, if a good campaign takes long to finish, participants that just concluded other campaigns will be able to get into.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
For the time that I participate in Bounty companies (about a year) I have some statistics on the success of the Bounty, depending on its duration. And this statistics is disappointing: the longer the Bounty campaign lasts, the less chance of getting a reward. The best period for the Bounty takes from 6 to 15 weeks, when the crypto market does not have time to change the trend and ICO achieves the planned fund-raising targets. Then there is a 100% opportunity to get a reward.
Activity: 224
Dear friend,
Yes, I agree with you. how is the bounty longer, that show us the delay, the difficulty of selling. We will receive fewer, and the project face to many risks of burn. This is a reason make us trouble and we can earn fewer money. Good luck!
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
It all depends on the coin supply and the number of bounty participants. You should also look if they reached their hard cap - then you should expect a lot of coins. If there are fewer participants with a big coin supply, then you should expect a lot of coins too.
Activity: 432
I will not totally agree. But sometimes  it can be like that because making the project longer might be because of the project not reaching hard cap or soft cap on time. So at the end of the day participants will be many which might lead to low earnings.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
I believe finite number of bitcoin that can be supplied – 21m – and there are currently 15m in circulation. Its price has fluctuated wildly since it was launched. Seven years ago, two pizzas were bought for 10,000 bitcoin. At its peak at the beginning of September this year each bitcoin was worth almost $5,000. As it can be used as an anonymous way to carry out cross-border money transfers, it has been linked to drug dealing and money laundering. There are bitcoin ATMs that allow the cryptocurrency to be exchanged for cash, and an increasing number of businesses accept it. Lady Mone, co-founder of underwear brand Ultimo, launched a property development in Dubai with prices in bitcoin, while a London property developer is to allow its tenants to pay their deposits using it.
Pages:
Jump to: