Pages:
Author

Topic: The longer the bounty, the fewer the earnings? - page 39. (Read 7674 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 11
You must definitely leave this project. If they extend ICO, then they have some problems. The project can not raise enough money because it does not represent anything. This is scum.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
What is not clear? The longer the generosity of those people become more and more, and the percentage of the same tokens remains unchanged. Here and now please. Divide the profit at all and you will get a little bit.
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
That's right,just as your friend said,due to the number of the bounty coin is invariable,if the time of bounty project extends,that means your worktime extend too,on the contrary,the coins in the prize pool are still unchanged.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
Where can I find places for bounties. Cos I've been searching and it's kind of hard to find those here..
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
When I decide join a bounty campaign, I consider in some criteria: kind of bounty I can run, how, quality of it, and, the best important - is POOL of bounty and  QUANTITY of participant. It's two element decide how many token you can receive.

Although the pool of the bounty is large, you can not make much money, because over time the percentage of your stakes will be smaller. Also the bigger the pool, in my opinion, it's the junk projects, because new junk projects can offer a huge pool, it's too pointless for potential projects.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?
Take it from me, you should leave or regret staying I have bad experiences from two campaigns that took 5 months to complete and I only got pennies just like all the rest, so better just leave it if they are delaying the ICO that's also a sign that they might go scam.
Activity: 196
well i think it's not valid. the correct sentence is the longer bounty running equals more participants, thats the reason why the rewards was fewer
Activity: 136
I agree. The longer bounty the few earn. Thats why if you see a short bounty there are lot of participant but if see a l9ng bounty there only few participant. But for me i will depend on the budget on the bounty... if a bounty is long but the reward is huge then ill go for him. Many bounty reward have only 1m $ for 12 weeks.. but there are bounty that guves 1m $ in 4 weeks
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
When it was extended but not allocation plus then will indeed lead to the results being slightly reduced course because the number of participants who join will be more and more. If it's not too long during the extent then continue alone let alone when the sale of the good. But if it's felt in a long time especially for the signature of many accounts with large entrance rank better then go out and find another bounty.
Activity: 140
I do not like bounties that extend longer than necessary. Countless bounties kick off daily and being on one bounty (e.g signature bounty) for one coin longer forfeits you of joining other bounties. This is just what I don't link about the lengthy bounty time. I don't know about the price.
Activity: 198
When I decide join a bounty campaign, I consider in some criteria: kind of bounty I can run, how, quality of it, and, the best important - is POOL of bounty and  QUANTITY of participant. It's two element decide how many token you can receive.
Activity: 152
Honestly this is truth back then I used to argue with my colleagues back then about this but someone on bitcointalk enlighten me more about this.
The high ranking members enjoy this.
Activity: 126
I think that everything depends on the company itself and its prospects. We must not forget that a lot of scam.
Activity: 490
It can be calculated, you know, when the total reward is constant, the longer the time is, the more people will join, and the rewards can be reduced.
Activity: 406
My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?

It does not matter how much time we will participate in the bounty since the number of tokens is allocated fixed. Earlier it was possible to earn more in less time.   
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
this is the issue more often than not, however there are some ICOs that the general population that took an interest in the IC were compensated enormously, one it rely upon the sum the venture can raise, the hard top and the sum devoted to abundance. on the off chance that all these figure are on the low side then the reward for people will be low.It relies upon numerous variables like what number of individuals joined the abundance, how fruitful is the crusade. Longer crusade implies you have more opportunities to gain more stakes. A couple of months back, an abundance gave me around $350 for Twitter, Facebook and message assignment. Not awful by any stretch of the imagination, on the grounds that there was very little work. In the event that you join a decent abundance battle, it can gain you enough even it takes too long to wrap up.
Activity: 97
All the bounty is, because the more people who have a piece of cake, the less reward you have.
They will be separated by others, and I don't like long-term projects.
The more money that the people make on a certain bounty campaign could bring more people to a coin to invest. That is the nice side of crypto.
Activity: 128
All the bounty is, because the more people who have a piece of cake, the less reward you have.
They will be separated by others, and I don't like long-term projects.
Activity: 1103
Merit: 500
It very bad when the projects go very long. Choose projects that go 1-2 months is the best option for earning
Activity: 224
Merit: 29
It is typically relies upon rank. On the off chance that a Legendary/Hero and Senior members account the more extended the bounty the higher the compensation anyway for Full-member and underneath the more extended the bounty the lower the compensation will get since high rank individuals have high stake every week than the lower ones. For you perhaps u simply remain than to squander the exertion you made for as far back as months.
Pages:
Jump to: