Pages:
Author

Topic: The longer the bounty, the fewer the earnings? - page 5. (Read 7674 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Taking a long time to win is not important to me but price of tokens earned in the final case are important. I joined a few long campaigns and the earnings were at a satisfactory level.
in my memory I can recall a company like pundi X. It was also lengthy, but the results exceeded all expectations.I know that not only investors, but also Bounty companies were satisfied. .
for today it is possible to name some good projects which in spite of the bad market managed to develop well in 2018. As an example, you can call the XYO Project.
There are many such projects, which despite the falling market continue to grow. XYO is one of the projects that the managers of the Amaziks team conducted, they always have good projects.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
The earnings for any bounty campaign depends on the allocated amounted to be distributed within that bounty campaign. The earnings do not depend on the time flame of the campaign. Some campaigns plan their campaign longer for a various reasons which depend on also there roadmap in there whitepaper.
Also bounty earnings depend on the tasks completed successfully and the entry time for that campaign is also a key factor to consider when rewarding, so there are very many aspects considered when rewarding for that particular bounty campaign.
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
The reality is that, unfortunately, ICO could never happen and you just get "Thank you"  from Bounty Manager. Yes maybe ICO will be successful and you reward will be good as your oldest bounty participant. Just make assessment of chances.
Activity: 591
Merit: 10
Taking a long time to win is not important to me but price of tokens earned in the final case are important. I joined a few long campaigns and the earnings were at a satisfactory level.
in my memory I can recall a company like pundi X. It was also lengthy, but the results exceeded all expectations.I know that not only investors, but also Bounty companies were satisfied. .
for today it is possible to name some good projects which in spite of the bad market managed to develop well in 2018. As an example, you can call the XYO Project.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
Activity: 56
It is not always true that the longer the bounty the lower the reward because most bounty hunters run away from bounties that extend their bounty period and as a result only the few that wait enjoy the benefits.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
I total agree with you, I don't like joining bounty that take a long time.f the bounty has too many participants for sure you will get a small amount.
Activity: 26
it is logical after all to the project more people join and the reward allocated for this is distributed among all
Activity: 149
Some how, but in case it can be and it depend on the kind of project but in some case its better but some its worse so it depend on the market and the project engage in will determine the earnings at any point in time
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
jarvis.exchange

My first signature bounty the ICO was supposed to be in November  but after 2 months of wearing the signature the ICO was cancelled , so I am not favor in longer bounty anymore.
Activity: 210
My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?

EDIT:

I already knew the amount of money that I earned on this particular bounty. I think the money that I earned is actually good and enough for my waiting. i waited for about 8 months before they release. Actually it is already in my wallet but the token is not listed yet so I can't know for sure the actual price of the token.

Yes i agree, long ICO week makes some bounty hunters earn too small most especially if the rank is not good because it accepts a lot of partcipants who will take of the bounty rewards allocation.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
the longer the bounty the fewer earnings that if more and more participants and the allocation is not added. However, if the allocation plus the bounty for sure is not a problem and is thus being made increasingly excited. But if there is no addition of allocation will certainly make a loss for traveling since it started.
Activity: 86
If that is the case, then I think it would be better for one to only be participating in the short term Bounties so as to earn more tokens compared to the long term ones where one will not be able to earn much as a referral many people that joined.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
I find it has two problems of earning less if the bounty lasts.
1. Lengthen your number of stakes / total stakes going down over time due to many people involved in the campaign
2. The value of the market goes down, and the pool for bounty also decreases
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
I have been engaged in bounty programs for a long time. I can say that the longer the bounty program the better. But not more than three months. From my practice, I no longer lead. On average, one bounty program should be on time from two to three months.
QMC
Activity: 14
yes , that right , they take longer time to earn more and it will be less reward for you .but about leaving is up to you .
copper member
Activity: 126
I agree. the longer bounty means there is problem on system. that is why the plans were delayed.
But if the bounty campaign has the legit plan and if it wouldn't be delayed?
There is Ruby-X bounty campaign which will be ended in 10 days and the rewards will be presented within 14 days !
Activity: 224
Just like bro, depending on rank, if you are a sr. Memver, a hero member, and legendary member, you have has advocacy in a long-term gift campaign. I don't know the real reason but I also noticed that the distribution of icos is getting delayed compared to last year and the more delayed the lower the price might be due to the delay itself.
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?

EDIT:

I already knew the amount of money that I earned on this particular bounty. I think the money that I earned is actually good and enough for my waiting. i waited for about 8 months before they release. Actually it is already in my wallet but the token is not listed yet so I can't know for sure the actual price of the token.
Duration of the bounty marketing campaign is at once proportional to variety of tokens. Usually people looses hobby in longer bounty campaign. It's also very time eating. Exceptional option is to take part in media marketing campaign and attempt to keep away from signature marketing campaign, if the reward is ideal then be a part of the campaign is previous couple of weeks. I usually keep away from bounty campaigns longer than 6 weeks.
Activity: 337
Merit: 100
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
It depends on you rank. With your current full member rank, you can get a decent amount because will rewards will be higher compared to those below your rank (member and jr.member. From my experience, if there are delays on ICO, it means that the ICO is not selling enough coins and it will be better to leave and join a more successful ICO than the previous one. Just make sure that you will still be eligible for bounty rewards when you leave. There are bounties that doesn't allow participants to leave until the end of ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: