Pages:
Author

Topic: The longer the bounty, the fewer the earnings? - page 53. (Read 7674 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I choose campaigns that last no more than a month. You can get a lot more for them. Campaigns that last long have too many participants. The number of participants in a bounty campaign definetly matters whent it comes to the tokens distribution. Too many people in one bounty campaign is the sign that there is not a big chance for a lot of tokens in the end. and i hope the bounty managers will see this problem sooner or later.
  Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Unfortunately with rare exceptions, the author's statement is in fact true. You write a long time and you get a little.
Activity: 97
there is some truth. the amount of earnings is affected by many factors. the number of participants, the amount of capital, the number of coins, the value of coins for the ICO.
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
There are many projects that, when extending the dates of the program, also increase the prize fund of this program. If the project does not do it then your profit will be less
Activity: 130
you can do whatever you want, especially on the bounty project. of course every bounty project has a difference. sometimes we find project barriers that are less good, as you say. but basically not all the same.
Activity: 131
I also think that the longer the time the less bounty reward. and I don't like when companies are postponed.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
it is a factor ofcourse. if bounty program duration is long then number of participants will be probably high so rewards will divided to more people and earnings will be less. but this is only one of the factors.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
If you have a low rank, then yes, with every week your possible income will decrease. But the converse is also true, if your rank is above the average among the participants in the bounty campaign , the amount of the payment will increase.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
Actually, It all depends on the company. If the company is good and promising, you can get a lot more in a month than with a bad bounty.
Activity: 140
My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?
It is usually depends on rank. If a Legendary/Hero and Senior members account the longer the bounty the higher the pay however for Full-member and below the longer the bounty the lower the pay will get since high rank members have high stake per week than the lower ones.
For you maybe u just stay than to waste the effort you made for the past months.

Its a case to case basis I think it defends on the project some project even if they are long they still pay good. But some cases yes its true the longer the bounty the lower member will just get little. It will only benefits the high ranking bounty member.
copper member
Activity: 322
Yes it is very true that longer the bounty fewer the earnings as stakes distributed value will decrease also the members increased when bounty extend . So there will be increasing the stakes but value will be decreasing.
Activity: 76
I advise you to stay and work. You will not get anything when you leave the project. I believe that you need to go to the end.
Activity: 432
I don't really agree with that, because not all bounty that has long duration has small rewards. Long bounty maybe because the project didn't meek their soft or hard cap on time this will make the bounty program long. And the more the duration the higher the earnings. Some may even double the amount for bounty self.
Activity: 26
Gains from bounties generally depends on number of participants and not duration, unless if more people join at the end. The lesser the people, the more the profit or proceed.
Activity: 154
My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?
It is usually depends on rank. If a Legendary/Hero and Senior members account the longer the bounty the higher the pay however for Full-member and below the longer the bounty the lower the pay will get since high rank members have high stake per week than the lower ones.
For you maybe u just stay than to waste the effort you made for the past months.

That is not true about the member ranks, for example if hero members gained 100 stakes per week and you gain 10 stakes per week you will get 10% of what they get. after 2 weeks they will have 200 stakes and you will have 20 stakes. still 10%...

The only way you will get less payout from longer campaigns is if many people join the campaign and dilute the value of your stakes.
Activity: 140
The first and dominant reason is if the campaign reaches its hardcap or not, simply put that if the campaign is successful or no, it will increase the pool for the bounty hunters and will definitely let you earn more than you expect. The  umber of bounty hunters and the lengtg of bounty campaign are 2 different variables and usually does not affect that much unless you have got half of the bounty legendary people...
Activity: 90
That is absolutely true. The longer the bounty campaign period, the more people join somewhere along the line and the fewer the tokens you are likely to earn. The issue is even more serious when it comes to signature campaigns. A junior member joins for months and a hero member joins a week to the end of the campaign but gets more tokens than you.
Activity: 98
The longer the bounty means low rewards. If a bounty continues more than 4 weeks, many participants join it each day. So, the cake is divided between too many people. Eating the cake with 100 people and eating it with 500 is different. The income decreases. There must bu limitation for the bounties.
Activity: 63
I don't have much experience about bounty but with the little I have gotten so far, I will advice you to study the project and try to find out if the project will later be successful by their deliverables, if yes then stay and finish what you started,  but if No,  then I would advise you to leave and join another campaign.
Activity: 98
By using some logic, yes, that's correct. The reason why you will get fewer earnings/bounty when bounty you joined become longer because there will be man participants joined on there and that will make you get fewer earnings. The only way to avoid it is join on campaign/bounty which has limited participants or joined on weekly payment.
Pages:
Jump to: