Pages:
Author

Topic: the longer the cryptocurrency market falls - page 2. (Read 568 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 100
3... 2... 1... Launch!
The market is still in bear mode but if it gets any cheaper than this it is definitely a good time to start considering buying as there's likely to be bargains everywhere! Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
this is actually our chance to buy, if we are enough capital, but unfortunately I lack capital therefore. so now all I can do is be patient wait until the price rises back, and hope to make a profit.
Activity: 406
what should we do, see the market is getting down every day, whether we still buy or we must hold, how do you think?

At the period of falling market it is necessary to be patient and wait until the market reach the bottom. Then catch the right moment and buy coins quickly. But I don’t think that the falling period will be too long.
Activity: 387
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
You should hold when you see the prices falling and see your coins going into losses and in a dip the best thing for you to be would be for you to always buy if you can and add the coin to the ones which you are already holding and wait for the prices to start going back up again. You have nothing to lose by hplding anyway which is why a lot of people prefer to hold.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
what should we do, see the market is getting down every day, whether we still buy or we must hold, how do you think?

I do not know what to say exactly since I do not know what you are holding. The market always recovers generally. If you think the coins you bought is worthy of holding, then hodl.  
Activity: 616
The market can not stand still. Periodically, coin prices fall and rise. This is the attraction of crypto trading. More often look through your altcoin portfolio to leave the stronger ones.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
be patient brother, you must hold your coins, if you panic sell and sell it now, of course you will lose big. be patient up to 2 months ahead
Activity: 868
Merit: 265
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I'm starting to lose hope now. I guess we will never get a Lambo. When the full price is going to rise, it is the opposite. Today there was a great depreciation again. I hope I'm wrong.
Activity: 938
AMEPAY
Market is being manipulated by big players who will be entering at best prices again, they are trying to create that slide to get the best entry for themselves and once they enter the market all the volume will be back and we can expect the market to skyrocket from there.
Activity: 266

That situation is normal only in crypro world sometimes the price goes up and sometimes the price goes down also and if you know that trick you buy more and hold for long term when the price deep down and sell it when the price goes up again.

Activity: 546
Merit: 11
one well-known person on the forum say, in such moments, we need only HODL
Activity: 495
You have to get what you want your own way.
In my opinion its really up to you whether you wanna hold, buy or not, whats happening to the market right now is completely normal there is a time for bull market and there is a time for bear market, you can't expect that the market will be always on your side. For me I will continue to hold as long as I can and buy more coins when the market  bleeds and wait patiently for the perfect time to sell.
Activity: 105
at this rate, selling is the worst thing you can do. with so many dump and panic sell out there. just hold sir
Activity: 193
I believe that now is happening in the market, this is manipulation. And no more. We must wait. By the end of 2018 I'm waiting for bitcoin for $ 35,000
Activity: 210
🤖UBEX.COM

I know a lot of people are scared and nervous. There are also a lot of people who think this is a good opportunity to invest. But for me, electronic money always gives us a lot of surprises. Prices may fall today but I believe the market will rise later this year

I also now realized that the crypto market is like playing cards, not knowing what will happen tomorrow.
Activity: 625
Merit: 254
https://assetsplit.org/

if you have more money you can buy more, if no; enjoy what you already bought and keep hodl till the green days.
Activity: 210
🤖UBEX.COM
I also worry about the state of crypto-currencies. I have invested most of my money in the crypto currency, and now, the market is falling, and it's not known how long it will last.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Probably in the future the price of Bitcoin will not be valid. So I think during this time you should invest and hold Altcoin. Because Altcoin will be beneficial in the future.
Activity: 333
Merit: 10
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

I know a lot of people are scared and nervous. There are also a lot of people who think this is a good opportunity to invest. But for me, electronic money always gives us a lot of surprises. Prices may fall today but I believe the market will rise later this year
Activity: 373
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Today most of the markets fall due to global correction and recession, so most of the assets and investment tools go down, which means good opportunities for the wise and patient investors. I suppose we need to be patient to get good profits in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: