Pages:
Author

Topic: the longer the cryptocurrency market falls - page 5. (Read 568 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 108
The best time to buy was two months ago, now I have only one question: will the growth continue, many coins have not yet reached even the January highs
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
what should we do, see the market is getting down every day, whether we still buy or we must hold, how do you think?

I will choose to hold as i am quite sure that up and down in crypto market is normal and recently i just read an article on the current drop of price is due to  china might implement a stricter rule for cryptos and this moves scare many investors, only after china make the decision or some positive news is flowing into the market to regain the investors confidence then we will see the price rise up.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
crypto may now be experiencing the worst condition, because almost a month more does not show an increase, even continue to decline, but this does not mean crypto will die, because crypto has often repeatedly experience this condition, only this time very bad, and I believe the crypto will be recovered again
Activity: 50
Merit: 3
KUWA.ai
lately the crypto price movement is looking bad, the market is always red and long enough to regain green. whatever causes the movement of market prices always decline, as much as possible we should be able to hold it until market price movements rise again in order to avoid the panic that causes losses.
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
what should we do, see the market is getting down every day, whether we still buy or we must hold, how do you think?

Don't worry about it, take it as an opportunity to add your investments. What goes down must come up. Sooner or later all the cryptos will be on uptrend we just have to be patient since we all know that crypto is very volatile. I'm not an expert but I'm positive that by the end of the year all cryptos will increase its value. We just have to wait what the future will bring and take advantage of this dips for more profit in the future.

If you believe in the technology of the coin that your holding then hodl. Don't let your emotions rule over you and regret in the future and always diversify your investments.
Activity: 252
Merit: 22
Marketplace for sensor data

When the exchange rate is reduced today, the best way is to exchange to USDT then hold is the best way to avoid losses. This is likely to continue for a long time, and in Q4 2018, the market will recover quickly. So sell cryptos or switch to USDT to avoid losses as well as mood panic.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

When down trend happen we should hold and buy back again if the price reach second top bottom, this is what I do. How long trend will running no body knows? if some one can answer it I believe it's just only prediction. In this situation patience is needed and you should have alternative income. Always have back plan for the worst is better.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
It is true that the market lately suggests a downturn that is long enough. Accounting for almost 3 months already. And this makes many people fear that it becomes assumed that crypto will end soon. However, I still believe that this is only a game market only. Surely the market will soon return to rise.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 149
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

buy and hold what? there are nearly 2000 altcoins out there so which one do you have your eye on?

most of them are getting dumped, specially the top altcoins which have been pumped more than any other altcoin and never got dumped properly. you should never buy and hold these coins that are still in big bubbles.
but there are a lot more fish in the sea and you can make profit from those that are not in a bubble yet and have a potential of getting pumped. these  can give you good profit in this current dumping market.
I agree with you here. This is just another investor who clearly does not understand that this is a very common trend in the cryptocurrency market. The values go up sometimes and fall sometimes which is why this is regarded as an extremely volatile market and you should be prepared to lose your money. There are so many opportunities to earn profits by taking advantage of this extreme volatility as you stated. Do your research op.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net

I don't think that statement is totally true because if you have been following the market it has been trying to improve from where it was in the previous months. So if you want to hold or buy it's your personal decision. Thanks
Activity: 2492
Merit: 277
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

We should hold our coins if you already bought the crypto currencies at the higher prices or if you are looking to invest then it ks the right time to buy the coins but make sure that you are buying the right coins because manycoins will mever recover after the fall.If I am the I will invest on bitcoin,ethereum and litecoin which are the best crypto currencies.
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Blockchain with solar energy

Crypto-currencies thank only dedicated investors who are not afraid of such moments but continue to believe and wait for the increase. So now wait for the best moment, the market will necessarily recover and for this there are all the prerequisites.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102

When investing in crypto never look at the daily gains and instead look forward to the long-term prospects. Historically, this strategy has never failed and has even rewarded long time bitcoin holders with fortunes one can only imagine. Crypto is the future so the longer the hold your coins, the richer you become. Be patient.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

buy and hold what? there are nearly 2000 altcoins out there so which one do you have your eye on?

most of them are getting dumped, specially the top altcoins which have been pumped more than any other altcoin and never got dumped properly. you should never buy and hold these coins that are still in big bubbles.
but there are a lot more fish in the sea and you can make profit from those that are not in a bubble yet and have a potential of getting pumped. these  can give you good profit in this current dumping market.
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
https://bizzilions.com/?ref=sham100899
It depends on its destiny, no one knows if the market is going up or down, as what they said there is no assurance that the market would go up you just want to believe as great things take time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

If you have enough capital. buy coins you like gradually.
or you can wait to wait until the lowest price.
Activity: 743
Merit: 500

Its your own decision what you want to do in your money, we cannot help you about that but if i am the one who has more btc at this moment i will buy altcoin that i think is cheap at this moment, and if you have already altcoin that bought high price you should decide which is you think is good cut loss or wait a little more longer.
Activity: 327
Merit: 15
Pages:
Jump to: