Pages:
Author

Topic: The market fell sharply, what is going on? - page 4. (Read 1034 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 101
The past month or So i have seen a lot of people trying to buy alts in the dip. And then the prices dip more. People pay attention Please. When there is no V formation in the chart, a 100% retracement or more,  on higher time frame. there Will be no change ! So wait for a V formation and then wait for a weak pulback. This is a Lil help for the once who Are blindly buying the dips and lose money Because the downtrend is not over yet !
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
It was kind of a needed correction. Bitcoin really did skyrocket and everything that goes up must come down.. Eventually. Be patient.
Activity: 652
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
The market is falling sharply, I see signs of not healing, capitalization is withdrawn, should I continue to buy in the top 10 coin or should I pin down USDT and wait for new move?  Sad

This is true that bitcoin market is falling sharply and there is no sign of relief from past 2 days but that does not mean that bitcoin would not recover . As some degree of improvement in the price is seen everyday after a big fall . Many reasons have contributed to this event such as some governments opposing bitcoin ( which seems to be quite normal to hear everyday ) and some big sell offs .  But I would still recommend you to continue to invest in the top 10 coins , there is no harm in that as sooner or late there is going to be a hike in the price. 
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
The market is falling sharply, I see signs of not healing, capitalization is withdrawn, should I continue to buy in the top 10 coin or should I pin down USDT and wait for new move?  Sad

Now knock out weak players from the market. This happens every year. So do not worry. On the contrary, just now you need to redeem tokens. Because we will not see such prices again. Buy when it's scary.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
There doesn't need to be a reason for every single crash, market simply got to a high, now its going to a low. Probably a good time to buy if you believe in the resilience of crypto. Or a good time to sell if you think crypto is doomed.
Crypto doesn't become "doomed" overnight, therefore it makes no sense to sell anything just because of that. If you think logically, it makes zero sense to sell in current lower market at all.

If you haven't sold at peak levels last year, then why bother selling at much lower levels right now? If you sell now while you didn't during peak times, you let this lower market sentiment get the better of you.

It's called panic selling. If people think that crypto is "doomed" anyway, then why did anyone even bother to invest in crypto in the first place? Is it greed? Is it a pure gamble? Fomo?
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
I think bitcoin market is hard to recovery. At present, bitcoin is heavily affected by the Korean market. If the Korean government gives a ban on bitcoin trading. bitcoin prices will fall sharply in the future.
I think all bans are temporary because no one can block investors from entering the Cryptocurrency market because they do not want to be controlled by the government and want financial freedom that no one can know. Personally, if I was banned I would continue to participate in this market as it is still considered the most potential market in the world

Governments bans are useless in internet because you are only responsible person for your own freedom in net. Financial freedom is not something that can be given person should earn it no matter how governments gonna to act about cryptos or on other sector of financial markets. The market fall will not  happen if  governments accept power and features of blockchain technology.
copper member
Activity: 247
Merit: 12
decentralize money
I think bitcoin market is hard to recovery. At present, bitcoin is heavily affected by the Korean market. If the Korean government gives a ban on bitcoin trading. bitcoin prices will fall sharply in the future.
I think all bans are temporary because no one can block investors from entering the Cryptocurrency market because they do not want to be controlled by the government and want financial freedom that no one can know. Personally, if I was banned I would continue to participate in this market as it is still considered the most potential market in the world
I like your attitude. It's like with the exchange bans in Korea or China before. They want to harm exchanges a little bit from making too much money. Money is power and governments and institutions are losing it. So of course they would ban crypto, until they find a way how to profit from that. Taxes will just be a first step, government-owned cryptos the second... and so on!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
There doesn't need to be a reason for every single crash, market simply got to a high, now its going to a low. Probably a good time to buy if you believe in the resilience of crypto. Or a good time to sell if you think crypto is doomed.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Activity: 472
Merit: 10
Although, it is a very bad news for a lot of investors, but it is also a very good opporuntity for many investors who want to invest. So, buy low and sell high and it will be profitable.
Activity: 41
Merit: 1

The market is unstable but USDT is not more stable. Honestly I'm just hodling and watching, if i see signs of a bigger crash then I'll probably move to fiat and wait out.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142

Yes everybody's in our mind of what's going on? Because of the price now is difficult to recover. I don't have an idea why is it the price is going down like this. I'm still hoping for bitcoin that it will survive soon. This is my only hope in my life that will bring me to a successful life. God knows best for me his plan will always be done, just wait for the future.

It is quite expected that btc is volatile and up and down will keep happening. BTC require some positive news from across the world now to move up and this is not happening to move up in price. Thus selling pressure is getting higher on this account and price is dropping a bit.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100

Yes everybody's in our mind of what's going on? Because of the price now is difficult to recover. I don't have an idea why is it the price is going down like this. I'm still hoping for bitcoin that it will survive soon. This is my only hope in my life that will bring me to a successful life. God knows best for me his plan will always be done, just wait for the future.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
When in doubt zoom out. A perfect crypto portfolio must have enough exposure. Its not about top 10 or any number, but 'the reason' why you are putting your money somewhere. Have a reason to buy or sell anything and reverse think your moves. HODL will be easy.
Activity: 76

Goldman Sachs will get in altcoin trading in may and hedge funds are bullish on crytpos.

Do you have any sources for this claim? This would indeed be a game changer, even though not very clear what would happen next...

Yeah I mean that will be a big news in the market however as I observe even a big news can't even affect a little now and I feel there's something up and only the big whales are involved.
Hence, many weak hands are still loosen up and whales won't stop yet until they got all they want.

The fact is that news can be very important, but it can be manipulated by big guys, needing to select the news carefully.
Activity: 224

If you really trust the crypto, be patient and do not rush to leave it. The first months of the year are often thought to be the time of discharge or fall into the red. It's always the right time to buy. By refusing this point, you probably will not have the chance to buy crypto at low prices. This time in 2017 bitcoin prices are only at 2k-3k and it made great things in December. But the decision is yours, consider it.
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
I think you should withdraw as soon as the market drops. You should invest in altcoin when its price is drastically reduced and sell immediately at high prices. If you are greedy, you will be swallowed by whales. I think the goal of the whales is to kill the greedy prey in the crypto market and you should watch out for that. That is my experience when entering the crypto market is 5 months. Hope you will make a wise decision.
Merit: 100
The market is still restored and now there is a good opportunity to purchase on low prices and hold
Merit: 104
It's fine, it was a very needed correction. Bitcoin skyrocketed and everything that goes up must come down Smiley

PS, the time to buy is when everything is going down, so now Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: