Pages:
Author

Topic: The market fell sharply, what is going on? - page 8. (Read 1034 times)

Activity: 484
Merit: 100
February 06, 2018, 03:42:56 AM
The market is falling sharply, I see signs of not healing, capitalization is withdrawn, should I continue to buy in the top 10 coin or should I pin down USDT and wait for new move?  Sad
Do not worry about what's going on, you should divide your investment into many parts. Set goals and invest every penny when it drops to a new target. Will help you reduce the risk and do not worry too much about what will happen later.
Activity: 406
Merit: 174
February 06, 2018, 03:40:36 AM
What's with all this "hoping for positive news"? Why do you care about what governments say about bitcoin good or bad? Satoshi Nakamoto created Bitcoin so that we could avoid those centralized authorities and their power. Their power over Bitcoin is simply an illusion. Bitcoin is already decentralized. The only power they have over it is the power you give them. Hopefully the next wave of investors might "get it".
Activity: 504
February 06, 2018, 03:36:25 AM
I am confuse right now on what is going in the market. The situation of the market is so bad. Many are panicking like what i'm feeling. I am in panic mode but i am not selling my coins.  And many investors withdraw.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
February 05, 2018, 03:00:22 PM
Rumors give rise to panic. Many under the influence of emotions began to sell cryptocurrency.
This has increased the price reduction. Who did not have time to sell timely, just wait for the price increase.
MV7
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
February 05, 2018, 09:54:24 AM
It's really a combination of a lot of factors. But i think many people believed a correction was coming soon, especially after bitcoin went from 5k to 20k in like 4 months. That kind of price was unsustainable
Activity: 87
Merit: 1
Helli everybody
February 05, 2018, 09:01:46 AM
Maybe some people  strategy to play with the market, when People scary and then up ..
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
February 05, 2018, 07:45:16 AM
The market is falling sharply, I see signs of not healing, capitalization is withdrawn, should I continue to buy in the top 10 coin or should I pin down USDT and wait for new move?  Sad
It is worrisome, do not know how to do when the account has just fly 40% Sad

You are not the only one who are beginning to worry about our investments. And I was just saying "WTF" many times and my wife called my attention and asked me what's the problem was. I said my investments in crypto is down around 40%.

We can only speculate that there are entities working from behind who really wants crypto destroyed. Maybe governments are secretly talking to each other on what to do with it that's why we heard a lot of talks regarding banning bitcoin and crypto for that matter.

Hope governments understand how important coin is and find ways to protect and develop it instead of deleting this.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
February 05, 2018, 04:55:28 AM
Drops like this happened before, and will happen again in the future. It's just the normal way for the markets to correct after the huge gains from December.
Nothing new to worry about. Once the weak hands fold, the markets will start to boom again.
I think the bitcoin market is hard to recover. At present, bitcoin is heavily affected by the Korean market, with a large number of traders and investors in Korea. If the Korean government gives a ban on bitcoin trading. bitcoin prices will fall sharply in the future. Currently, Korea has not yet decided to officially close the transaction floor in the country. But Korean investors fear, so the bitcoin trade has fallen sharply.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 05, 2018, 03:56:20 AM
I wouldn't want to stay in USDT right now given everything that is on going and that is the reason for all this nasty swings it is the FUD, FUD and more FUD. Now of it really should make the market move this much but the fact the media keeps pounding it down our throats, I think some investors get scared off by this. Hoping things will revert back after the Chinese New Years here.

A good amount of correction has already happened and now due to media wrong interpret it is killing the pace which bitcoin should be rising. It is creating a panic among all and thus people are even selling in high losses which is kind of really killing them self. Holding for some time for now will make things more better and also will get the good uprise in Feb itself.

Perhaps this is the battle of information, many bad guys are drowning the market by gossiping false and untrue, it is difficult to select news and be sure HOLD.

Well eventually people will get tired of fuds and that's probably when btc will again start to rise again. At the moment, we need to have positive news for crypto especially because more people are aware of it now than last year. And its not only btc but other alts as well. I agree with mr. Mcafee that crypto is here to stay and all these fuds are just delaying the inevitable fact that crypto will be mainstream
Activity: 64
February 04, 2018, 09:49:23 PM
Drops like this happened before, and will happen again in the future. It's just the normal way for the markets to correct after the huge gains from December.
Nothing new to worry about. Once the weak hands fold, the markets will start to boom again.
Activity: 154
Merit: 15
February 04, 2018, 09:04:26 PM
There are a lot of articles about bitcoin that influence mpre investors.  Some are bad and some are good.  Nevertheless,  community are still the one dictating prices of our coins.  The demand and supply of such coins  have great contribution as to what is happening now in our graphs. 
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
February 04, 2018, 07:16:00 PM
The market is falling sharply, I see signs of not healing, capitalization is withdrawn, should I continue to buy in the top 10 coin or should I pin down USDT and wait for new move?  Sad

You are not the only one who are beginning to worry about our investments. And I was just saying "WTF" many times and my wife called my attention and asked me what's the problem was. I said my investments in crypto is down around 40%.

We can only speculate that there are entities working from behind who really wants crypto destroyed. Maybe governments are secretly talking to each other on what to do with it that's why we heard a lot of talks regarding banning bitcoin and crypto for that matter.
Activity: 210
February 04, 2018, 01:38:20 PM
Activity: 76
February 04, 2018, 12:59:06 PM
This is a pretty normal recurrence in the life of cryptocurrencies, if you have been following it since its onset. I am no expert but I have been following it since its introduction phase because I once bought it just for the sake of joining NBA betting. I neglected it, and not valued it hence I encashed all of my Bitcoins. Shortly thereafter, in the last quarter of 2016, I realized how powerful cryptocurrencies are especially in that it has a power to multiply your money in a short amount of time. (Short term goals pretty much works here, by the way.) So you see, all you have to do is to gather data and see for yourself how cryptos' movement are. From there you will realize that the sharp dive it had in January 2019 is nothing short of normal. 
Good advice, hope that many people read your message, thanks to you that I also feel better.
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 04, 2018, 04:40:55 AM

Goldman Sachs will get in altcoin trading in may and hedge funds are bullish on crytpos.

Do you have any sources for this claim? This would indeed be a game changer, even though not very clear what would happen next...

Yeah I mean that will be a big news in the market however as I observe even a big news can't even affect a little now and I feel there's something up and only the big whales are involved.
Hence, many weak hands are still loosen up and whales won't stop yet until they got all they want.
Activity: 868
Merit: 535
February 04, 2018, 04:22:13 AM
This is a pretty normal recurrence in the life of cryptocurrencies, if you have been following it since its onset. I am no expert but I have been following it since its introduction phase because I once bought it just for the sake of joining NBA betting. I neglected it, and not valued it hence I encashed all of my Bitcoins. Shortly thereafter, in the last quarter of 2016, I realized how powerful cryptocurrencies are especially in that it has a power to multiply your money in a short amount of time. (Short term goals pretty much works here, by the way.) So you see, all you have to do is to gather data and see for yourself how cryptos' movement are. From there you will realize that the sharp dive it had in January 2019 is nothing short of normal. 
Activity: 55
Merit: 2
February 04, 2018, 03:40:22 AM
countries banning bitcoin making the market fall.
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
February 03, 2018, 10:03:51 PM

Goldman Sachs will get in altcoin trading in may and hedge funds are bullish on crytpos.

Do you have any sources for this claim? This would indeed be a game changer, even though not very clear what would happen next...
Activity: 238
February 03, 2018, 04:07:27 PM
Wouldn't hop into Tether but that is just me, buying whatever you can during this bloody dip will be good because most things will rebound solidly. That is why the famous saying goes buy the blood in the streets, even if the blood is yours!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
February 03, 2018, 03:41:09 PM
As some of you said, this is another iteration of the same scheme we've seen so many times over and over again.
The negative news will circle around and effectively undermine the faith of people in cryptocurrency.
This is nothing new and all we need is patience and time, bitcoin will reach $20k again this year.

Yes, this is a vicious cycle that we are seeing again. Prices go up and down momentarily. That's how this market works. The only thing is that you should not be worry because everything can be recovered. We have seen how crypto started from nothing to almost $1T marketcap. Patience and holding is the key here.

the history of cryptocurrencies is full of moments of strong pump and as many dump, so you just have to be patient and calm and wait for the market to grow again.
Perhaps now is the best time to invest obviously everyone must invest only what is willing to lose.

Yes. Golden moments for all of us to really enter the market. All of them are in a bargain. My portfolio is already full. But I'm thinking of adding more if the price still goes down in the next couple of days.

Yes, now it can really be an interesting moment to invest and accumulate other criptocurrencies, or for those who have nothing to enter the market.
Only a month ago we were close to 20k and now we are under 10k, it would be a shame to miss this train!.
Pages:
Jump to: