Pages:
Author

Topic: The market has recovered? - page 35. (Read 21003 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 03:43:36 PM
The market is falling and falling. And no one knows the real reason for the fall. But still we hope for the coming market recovery. Although they say that it can take up to two years.
Activity: 188
Merit: 2
★━ Z-POP DREAM ━★
September 10, 2018, 03:41:34 PM
Now the whole market is blushing, and it's too early to talk about restoring the market. Alas, but now the market is in a bad state, and recovery should not be expected.
In the near future, indeed, there can be no question of market recovery. But at the end or beginning of next year, I think the market will show itself.
Activity: 154
September 10, 2018, 03:21:17 PM
According to my observations, slowly but confidently restored. It is seen especially the rise of some crypto-currencies. But unfortunately, the same decline. It says that it is too early to talk about a full-fledged revival.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 03:17:29 PM
From my perspective, the market has not recovered at all. I have not really seen any significant improvement in market status presently. However, that's is not an avenue for us to be panicking. Let's hodl and I believe the recovery is very near.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 03:15:13 PM
no its not, as you can see, the market is still down, we can see a little increase on its price, but it will suddenly fall lower than its price recently. its hard to tell if when it will recover, but for now, it seems that it will take more time.
By the end of the year, with such failures, I think I can not even come to my level in 2018 before.
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
September 10, 2018, 03:09:11 PM
no its not, as you can see, the market is still down, we can see a little increase on its price, but it will suddenly fall lower than its price recently. its hard to tell if when it will recover, but for now, it seems that it will take more time.
Activity: 833
Merit: 267
September 10, 2018, 03:08:05 PM

I agree, there are time that it is in red or is in dip but there will be a time that the market will recover in a few more days so its better to be postive now

Value of coins in crypto world has become shocking news. But now we see market is slowly improving. Hence in trade/buisness there might be harder time which company has to pass through like this crypto world faced bit down's but now we are expecting the Crypto market back to success....
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
September 10, 2018, 03:00:59 PM
The weakening of the market will still take place for a long time. This year alone is not enough for crypto to return prices and also normalize the market situation. Gradually crypto will begin to increase coin prices again. Don't sell all the assets that you have when crypto feels in an increased situation, always leave a few of them as your backup for the future.
Activity: 70
September 10, 2018, 02:58:52 PM
It is possible that the crypto currency will test in 2018 historical highs. The chances for partial recovery are much higher. The figure of 50% of the current levels is quite reliable. This will correspond to 600 billion dollars capitalization of the entire market.
Activity: 46
September 10, 2018, 02:57:38 PM

I agree, there are time that it is in red or is in dip but there will be a time that the market will recover in a few more days so its better to be postive now
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 02:51:18 PM
As September arrived everyone was hoping bitcoin to cross that 7400$ bar. But in the first week of the month Market has seen such a decline in prices as heavy manipulation was there in the market. As after the decline, we have seen BTC going to 6400$ from 6100$ in few minutes. The market is yet to recover from where it started this year.
it's only a matter of time, I'm sure if the market soon recovers, it will take time. so you have to be patient. Hopefully at the end of this year prices can return to normal. we just wait.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
September 10, 2018, 02:50:52 PM
it is very sad to see the crypto market now, it really looks like it will die, but there is nothing I can do except pray and hope that there will be good news from the crypto world that can restore the situation
Activity: 254
Bitsler.com
September 10, 2018, 02:42:08 PM
As September arrived everyone was hoping bitcoin to cross that 7400$ bar. But in the first week of the month Market has seen such a decline in prices as heavy manipulation was there in the market. As after the decline, we have seen BTC going to 6400$ from 6100$ in few minutes. The market is yet to recover from where it started this year.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
September 10, 2018, 02:37:19 PM
As long as they are so many weak hands are invested in cryptocurrencies, the market will never recover. YOu see how many dumps we got these years. And always after bad news, and many times after fake news. So dont be stupid and believe every shit. If you want to make profit, you have to stay strong and hold everything.
Activity: 336
September 10, 2018, 02:33:01 PM
Now the whole market is blushing, and it's too early to talk about restoring the market. Alas, but now the market is in a bad state, and recovery should not be expected.
Activity: 476
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
September 10, 2018, 02:32:02 PM
coinmarketcap was full blue. Beautiful June is taking place
that is a definite thing, the market will definitely recover at a certain time. depending on our nature to react to it, is it patient to wait and keep holding or selling it at a loss.
Activity: 78
September 10, 2018, 02:28:27 PM
everyone is waiting a recovery of the market. There is no panic, but when we go for 5,000, then it will begin. So far, there has not been a recovery of the market after a deep fall down. If it is restored, it is very slow and inconspicuous. But there were also such stagnation, so we hope for the best. Still waiting for positive news.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
September 10, 2018, 02:20:05 PM
I really try to be  strong, everyday 24 hours a day its not easy to see everything is going down. My only ambition is I have more quantity of coins that I have before this bear season. I hope we will see new bull season soon. I will not lose my faith Smiley
Activity: 427
Merit: 250
September 10, 2018, 02:07:12 PM
We all hoping for recovery so soon cos we want to earn by selling our tokens, but if is not happened after the end of this year it maybe early next year there is cos i am tired of waiting but i know one day if the market be stable again we all regret..

This year, the reasons for the joy of the market type were generally quite small. Trends are quite negative and I think we should to expect a long and heavy recovery to the normal levels of the leading coins on the market.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 02:04:39 PM
Market was blue then but very red now  Cry. The market seem to become an eyesore to me and i can not have deeper sight from the prices of the coins on the market.
Pages:
Jump to: