Pages:
Author

Topic: The market has recovered? - page 37. (Read 21003 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 02:50:52 PM
It is good that market is recovering & in stable position. As Bitcoin price has recovered to some extent, it seems market will soon go green. Holders who have been patient from recent time surely will earn profit. Hope for good.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 02:39:16 PM
Today we see a small growth of the Bitcoin. If you look at the graphic from 23 August to 4 September then you can see uptrend. It is a good sign perhaps the market start to recover.
Activity: 26
September 04, 2018, 09:57:50 AM
Yes it is, it is expected that market will recovered anytime the soonest. Considering that it is his nature and months ago market will struggling but now it is starting to increase especially last quarter is fast approaching.
Currently a bad market often rises and falls so I think the market is not stable, there are still many that are down. the possibility of rising high is very difficult, only a few percent rise very grateful, I hope this will recover quickly and by the end of this year I hope there will be an increase.
Activity: 252
September 04, 2018, 09:32:19 AM
crypto currencies have long been low prices in the market. positive developments in recent times have caused movements in the stock market. the market began to renew itself.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 09:28:12 AM
Yes it is, it is expected that market will recovered anytime the soonest. Considering that it is his nature and months ago market will struggling but now it is starting to increase especially last quarter is fast approaching.
Activity: 314
September 04, 2018, 09:20:04 AM
Over the past few days, the market has come to a standstill and the signal for the crypto market is about to explode. With this momentum i believe all upcoming ICOS campaigns will be successful and people will invest more.
Activity: 490
September 04, 2018, 09:18:23 AM
Yes, I think it is like that, maybe this is the sign to slide into the moon the same as the previous year where bitcoin prices peaked especially in recent months there is good news about bitcoin which will list in Nasdaq where Nasdaq is also a market like binance with this possibility of bitcoin and altcoin others will also rise monthly
Activity: 129
September 04, 2018, 09:16:05 AM
I think there is still no progress in the market to recover and soar, indeed the price is currently donating green but that is only a moment and red always happens, so I think to face the end of the year will still be like this.
Maybe my expectation in 2019 will be the opposite in the current year, because I am looking forward to a high price hike and hope that profits will be achieved
Activity: 602
September 04, 2018, 09:12:04 AM
You do not need to please so much, because everything can change and do it so quickly that you just do not even have time to notice it, I think that you still need to start analyzing the processes on the market.
Activity: 101
September 04, 2018, 09:09:09 AM
the market has not recovered, the price of coins is still very low, I think this year the market conditions are not as beautiful as last year. still have to be patient.
Activity: 292
Merit: 2
September 04, 2018, 09:06:50 AM
For now, it's too early to say that the market has turned around and is getting ready for growth early, but I do not deny the possibility that the quotes will go up again this year. It remains to be patient and wait for this moment. I think the patient's holder will be rewarded.
I believe that in 2018 there will be no growth. If the market does not start falling again, many will be positive. At the moment there are no big reasons for further growth in the community. On the contrary, many people lose hope that we will again see the maximum prices for BTC and other currencies.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
September 04, 2018, 09:06:47 AM
For now, it's too early to say that the market has turned around and is getting ready for growth early, but I do not deny the possibility that the quotes will go up again this year. It remains to be patient and wait for this moment. I think the patient's holder will be rewarded.

Market has been recovered but still if we see the graph in "Year" view then I think that we are still in the red zone and the prices are not back as they were in January.
But we still hope that the market will go green and even much higher than the last year even though it has been even much harder due to regulations.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
September 04, 2018, 09:04:23 AM
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
September 04, 2018, 08:55:36 AM
perhaps this correction may be delayed until next year, as now everyone is waiting for a turn, and the market does not like predictability and can once again go to 5
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 04, 2018, 08:48:56 AM
I don't think so that the market has recovered right now. The market is still very not stable. they can change every time easily, moment for red and green are unpredictable. This market is still struggling to be better, but not even recovered.

The real market recovery might start in 5-7 months. I am sure that the guys, who are the most patient ones, will be able to get their profits in Spring 2019 or even a bit earlier - the time will show it.
I still hope that we will be able to see the growth of the kriptovalyut market before the next spring, I think it can happen even this winter. Although it is difficult to say for sure, it is  very difficult to guess the movement of the market now.
Activity: 406
September 04, 2018, 08:46:16 AM
It seems to me that no. We need quality projects. Good projects should be a priority and we must invest in good projects. This is probably the only way to restore the market. Now we need to wait and just look for good projects. Now there are not many of them, but still there are such projects
Activity: 32
September 04, 2018, 08:43:06 AM
Hopefully before december we would see some stable uptrend in marketcap.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
September 04, 2018, 08:38:58 AM
I don't think so that the market has recovered right now. The market is still very not stable. they can change every time easily, moment for red and green are unpredictable. This market is still struggling to be better, but not even recovered.

The real market recovery might start in 5-7 months. I am sure that the guys, who are the most patient ones, will be able to get their profits in Spring 2019 or even a bit earlier - the time will show it.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
September 01, 2018, 07:41:49 PM
This is just the beginning. The recovery is very weak, if more bad news. Sure down market
The coins is not getting too much bad things going for them since the price of Bitcoin is pumping some.
Activity: 37
September 01, 2018, 07:39:12 PM
It is not near recovery, but it will definitely recover at some point, the cryptocurrency market is too promising to keep dropping for so long.
Pages:
Jump to: