Pages:
Author

Topic: The market has recovered? - page 5. (Read 20989 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 10
Need money
February 01, 2019, 07:13:02 AM
That's for sure.
Everything needs to return to its true value, the market will stabilize again.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
January 02, 2019, 02:28:39 PM
The main reason market is looking for a recovery most of the coins are in recovery mode why because they have seen more than 90 percent drop down on prices

Let us see what the New year shows to us. 2018 was the period of waiting and the time of great losses. Unfortunately, many investors simply took a very difficult decision to leave the market.
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
January 02, 2019, 09:05:00 AM
Over time, the market returns to the average. Even when there is a long-term growth or a long fall, anyway, sooner or later the price will turn around and go in the opposite direction. The cryptocurrency market is very young and it will be pumped many more times.
In order to better understand the market, read the 10 rules from Bobby Farrell.
https://www.businessinsider.com/bob-farrells-10-investing-rules-2009-12
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
January 02, 2019, 07:18:19 AM
coinmarketcap was full blue. Beautiful June is taking place

Market has not recovered. I hope everyone took time to convert to a stable coin last Q1 and Q2 of this year and can rebuy back more this December.

not yet.
there is at least 6 moths for market recover.
it must be at least 500B for talking about recovery.
Activity: 475
Merit: 1
January 02, 2019, 06:12:47 AM
Not yet today but entering a new year can raise it or recover from its collapse in year 2018. The condition of cryptocurrency is now back to normal all the bounty is good and the bitcoin price is high and the bounty h is high
Activity: 224
December 31, 2018, 08:17:05 AM
Cryptocurrency market is really far from recovery,  the few bounce that we see as regards to price is just a coincidence.  The bull market will happen and when it does,  recovery will be smooth and fast!
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
December 31, 2018, 07:11:01 AM
The main reason market is looking for a recovery most of the coins are in recovery mode why because they have seen more than 90 percent drop down on prices
Activity: 1806
Merit: 295
December 31, 2018, 02:07:17 AM
technically, the HnS pattern doesn't look good and this will have an impact at the beginning of the year, I look more at the relativeity between market sentiment and the next agenda where bakkt etc. likely to still delay and make the market return to an unstable condition.

The market will not increase quickly, but it will be good for a few coins to improve the red records throughout 2018 in stages.
copper member
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
● ● ● CryptoMarketAds &#
December 30, 2018, 07:52:53 PM
I hope those who have seen this price spike last june would sell it . Because in the december month, the price of the coinmarketcap was devastated really. And those holders are done.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
December 26, 2018, 11:18:31 PM

Market has not recovered. I hope everyone took time to convert to a stable coin last Q1 and Q2 of this year and can rebuy back more this December.
Even this December in 2018 is still in a downward trend.
Bitcoin only rose strongly to the price of 4300 USD but then fell again to the price of 3800.

Maybe 2019 is still down to the price of Bitcoin, I don't know I don't know to predict the price of Bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
December 26, 2018, 11:17:10 PM
The market is not yet in a stable condition, it is still up and down but I think now there has been a slight increase, this is certainly a good start for the market to recover and remain confident that in the future all will be more directed
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
December 26, 2018, 11:10:38 PM

Activity: 390
Merit: 11
December 26, 2018, 11:04:58 PM
in recent days the price trend has begun to improve and I think this will continue to improve until 2019 where many positive news continue to support the crypto movement and also institutional investors are starting to be excited to join crypto
Activity: 276
December 26, 2018, 06:28:55 PM
Every month I hear about the recovery of the market, but in fact there is only a small correction and in the future should be even greater fall in prices for cryptocurrency. Let's stop talking about it and learn how to make money in a falling market.
Activity: 616
December 26, 2018, 02:31:47 PM
The crypto market has not been recovered yet. In my personal opinion, I think a little more time needs to recover the crypto market fully as already it has started to move on so very soon the market will recover.
each recovery will definitely take a long time and also the current market is still in the recovery phase. It seems that this December is not what we predicted if the market wants to pump. Just waiting patiently and keep on trying, I believe in the early 2019 the market has recovered.
Activity: 467
December 26, 2018, 02:21:52 PM
the market has not fully recovered, maybe you should wait until the end of December and continue to see what will happen next, there will be a big event next year
Activity: 168
December 26, 2018, 02:17:27 PM
Yes, we all see the market start to recover.
If this growth continues, the cryptocurrency market will gain its former strength and those players who have carefully studied it and invested in promising coins can expect a good profit.
Well, now you can not see the recovery of the market than there is a rebound , and then I think there will also be a new fall, I think the recovery of the market will not be closer than a year!
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
December 26, 2018, 02:13:24 PM
Currently the market is green, sometimes red. Maybe this time the market is said to be a bull run. In my opinion, this time the market is recovering.
in my opinion the market has not recovered, this is only in the process of recovery because the market is still very unstable and the price is still very far compared to the price we want.
My prediction the market will really recover next year.

I am very glad that finally, this recovery process has started. At least it looks like most of the top-100 cryptocurrencies are ready for the bull run. Suppose, we will hear more good news this winter.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 13
December 26, 2018, 05:33:09 AM
The crypto market has not been recovered yet. In my personal opinion, I think a little more time needs to recover the crypto market fully as already it has started to move on so very soon the market will recover.
Activity: 344
December 26, 2018, 05:28:35 AM
Abandoning this view, the recovery of the cryptocurrency market takes 2-3 years, and it is only a normal rebound. There is no news to prove that the cryptocurrency bull market is coming, and now the cryptocurrency market is a bad market.
Pages:
Jump to: