Pages:
Author

Topic: The market is confusing - page 10. (Read 2516 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 16, 2022, 03:02:12 PM
last year we went down below  and look at it now... Pani seller can pull out at a loss if they like,  but in a month or 2 they will be regretting it. If anything bullish news come  Also think... if Anyone pull out at a loss, what interest will  bank give  in a couple of months... absolutely nothing.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 299
February 15, 2022, 12:30:46 AM
Following the market, trend should not be as confusing like the way it is currently, especially for those that care much about the market direction and are not too skilled on analysis the market direction.
I as well would say that the market is still bearish, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t invest now. Those of you who usually wait for the market to become bullish before you start buying are doing it all wrong, you should also try to be investing when the market is bearish and then hold it till the bull run starts.

This bearish period is usually the best time for us to start our investment, you will get to buy it at a lower rate and then you can hold it till the next bull run starts. I believe that the next uptrend is around the corner, although it wouldn’t really be anytime soon, because it should be something that would take place after we might have seen the next halving.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 140
February 14, 2022, 11:59:49 AM
Seriously am also kind of confused about the market currently I can't really advise anybody to follow any body's opinions the best thing you can do is to do your own research if you want to invest. I also heard their is currently of war in Ukraine which is really causing panic in every financial markets, so if you are investing I believe you just have to be very careful now because the market is really volatile currently.
I don’t see anything that would really be causing the confusion. If you have been around for quite a long time you should know by now that every time after the market has gone through a bullish run, there would be people who would still keep saying that the market will continue to be bullish and that there will be a second bull run to follow immediately, which is not true.

The Bull run has happened, so right now we’re in a bearish trend, which I believe would continue for a long time until the next year that Bitcoin will be halved, and as the supply shortens the demand increases, and that would lead to another new bubble which would move Bitcoin to a new all time high price.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 770
February 14, 2022, 09:43:34 AM
The market isnt confusing per say, the crypto market has never been stable, it fluctuates between the bear and bull period and that's why it's necessary to analyse the market properly.

Maybe for beginners it's confusing, just like me for trading the first time. But once you get used to it, it gets used to it. When it comes to crypto habits, indeed in a few years I know the crypto market is constantly changing. Habits in trading are also constantly changing, nothing is the same. For those who don't want to learn then it may be very confusing.
Fluctuations in the direction of market movements make it increasingly difficult for trading to guess the direction of the market. Indeed, everyone will do an analysis to avoid mistakes, but sometimes the analysis is also not true. Therefore, there are strategies that we must arrange to minimize it.
Activity: 840
Merit: 23
February 14, 2022, 09:18:19 AM
The market isnt confusing per say, the crypto market has never been stable, it fluctuates between the bear and bull period and that's why it's necessary to analyse the market properly.
Activity: 993
Merit: 250
Moonbet.io
February 13, 2022, 08:58:11 PM
The current market has made me so confused that I am currently very tired.At the moment I am in a lot of losses in different trades. I can only take a deep breath if the market is very high. However, looking at the condition of the market, it seems that the market is pumping very easily Will not
The cryptocurrency market is always like this because the cryptocurrency market does not stop at a specific place. The cryptocurrency market fluctuates within a certain set of rules. The market may be in a dilemma in the future The market could reach a better position.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 612
February 13, 2022, 05:17:26 PM
Maybe we should just be neutral without being too optimistic or pessimistic.

No person can be neutral in trading. It is either you are buying or you are selling. You buy when you are optimistic and you sell when you become pessimistic. All that depends on how price is moving and no where can price remain neutral. Staying neutral means that we believe price is not moving in any direction at all, and that will be wrong conclusion. Am optimistic.
Simply being that numb when it comes to various situations which its a must thing for someone when dealing with trading being too optimistic or pessimistic then this would really vary on the
situation and we know that not all people would really be ending up on having the same mindset thats why neither those both two could be the possible thing to have.
Market is confusing thats why you should really make yourself versatile so that you could really able to adapt on whats ahead or happening because if you dont then you would
really be having a hard time on doing it.
You will really be confused if you always let yourself influenced by others. Be more transparent and feasible. Increase your knowledge and focus on your own market analysis. As a trader, you should know in the first place what's your goal in the market so won't be confused when you see the market is heading towards against your expectations. Focus on being optimistic and always have your right attitude when dealing with the market uncertainties.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
February 13, 2022, 02:35:38 PM

No person can be neutral in trading. It is either you are buying or you are selling. You buy when you are optimistic and you sell when you become pessimistic. All that depends on how price is moving and no where can price remain neutral. Staying neutral means that we believe price is not moving in any direction at all, and that will be wrong conclusion. Am optimistic.
Simply being that numb when it comes to various situations which its a must thing for someone when dealing with trading being too optimistic or pessimistic then this would really vary on the
situation and we know that not all people would really be ending up on having the same mindset thats why neither those both two could be the possible thing to have.
Market is confusing thats why you should really make yourself versatile so that you could really able to adapt on whats ahead or happening because if you dont then you would
really be having a hard time on doing it.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 328
February 13, 2022, 12:09:36 PM

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
February 13, 2022, 08:00:36 AM
Today you do not even need a whitepaper anymore, people will invest in something that gives them 300x APY if they see it.
You are right. I have a friend who literally invested into some shitcoin IDO just recently, his own words were "I will sell as soon as it goes up", and that's it, that's all he cared about when getting into it, he didn't care about the project, he didn't care about what they were trying to do. All he cared about was being first, get whitelisted, buy as much as he could afford, see it hopefully do 10x on early periods, then get out as soon as possible.

If people keep investing this way, then they will end up losing money all the time and there is no way to get out of constant debt they are in (or loss). People need to check these projects a lot more carefully and not only care about the short term profits.

He is not the only one. Even project owners do not care about the project. It is not that I dislike all of these coins and defi and nft whatever,,, the problem is the same people running ICOs are the same ones running these projects and the buyers are the same. Funny to see defi projects now do nft games and also metaverse,,, it is one big merry go round with the same pump and dump mentality.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 634
February 13, 2022, 02:38:01 AM
In 2017 the ICO coins every time after listing got pump more than 10x and seeing that everyone began to invest in ICO but after then the trend end up because of market crash and now people invest with caution in ICO so now only those ICO get success which bring something special to get the attention of the community and only that get success in price rally.
You are wrong,,, people are not investing with more caution. No different from IDO era now or rather starting even from 2020,,, people were putting really nonsense tokens on Uni and Pancakeswap and they were even easier to pump because you could just trade/swap from your own LPs.

Today you do not even need a whitepaper anymore, people will invest in something that gives them 300x APY if they see it.
You are right. I have a friend who literally invested into some shitcoin IDO just recently, his own words were "I will sell as soon as it goes up", and that's it, that's all he cared about when getting into it, he didn't care about the project, he didn't care about what they were trying to do. All he cared about was being first, get whitelisted, buy as much as he could afford, see it hopefully do 10x on early periods, then get out as soon as possible.

If people keep investing this way, then they will end up losing money all the time and there is no way to get out of constant debt they are in (or loss). People need to check these projects a lot more carefully and not only care about the short term profits.
Activity: 728
Merit: 117
February 12, 2022, 06:28:23 PM
It is not confusing. It is just unpredictable and it is nature for the market to goes up and down because of its supply and demand. It can be said that when the demand increases,the price in the stock market will also increase .
Why are you talking about the stock market here? We are not stock market, we are crypto market.  Undecided
Of course, crypto coins/tokens prices are very volatile, they are very difficult to predict. But this situation even makes us have a bigger chance to take profits. Sometimes, the prices of crypto coins/tokens can increase very significantly only in a short time. Without high volatility, we won't see a significant increase in crypto coins/tokens prices.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
February 12, 2022, 04:33:22 PM
Seriously am also kind of confused about the market currently I can't really advise anybody to follow any body's opinions the best thing you can do is to do your own research if you want to invest. I also heard their is currently of war in Ukraine which is really causing panic in every financial markets, so if you are investing I believe you just have to be very careful now because the market is really volatile currently.
DYOR, that's always the right thing to do, it's confusing because it's unpredictable, but that's why trading or investing in crypto is more exciting. In the end, the smart investors will survive and rip the profit because they are knowledgeable, they trust the future of crypto assets they are holding and they can earn in short-term trading.

If you are still confuse despite investing for too long, then probably ti's time to leave as you'll only lose your money.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 908
February 12, 2022, 04:27:16 PM
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
February 12, 2022, 04:21:07 PM
^ Everyone will be really confused because they don't know the full function of BTC and other altcoins upon investing it.
We should not confuse about the downtrend if we know that the market is so volatile and in that way, we can earn money from other newbies sellers which are made by panic and sell. If you have trusted them you will not confuse because, in long term, there is a brighter future for sure. Because for me, confusion will become us more worst. 
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
February 12, 2022, 04:14:30 PM
I suggest, focus on your own and continue on gaining new experiences and widen your knowledge. That way, it will make you a smart and wise investor that knows how to take advantage on the market flaws.
Yeah, when relying on our own things, then we will get confused at possible lesser amount. Moreover, people who are following multiple different technical analysis are getting confused but at the same time traders who are following only one technical analysis and firmly sticking to it are never getting confused and they are simply exiting at target or stoploss levels without giving room to their emotions.

For traders all the price changes in the market that are not really based on fundamental data or no information is called noise. It adds nothing new to the market that confusion.
This is because, market price changes are influenced by different aspects but primarily due to emotions and traders psychological things never get into any mathematics hence you will find market volatility as a different one on every day which always strange and confusing to all beginners.
Know that once you entered the crypto market, you're in for a wild ride. Lot of investors have different says on the market and if you tolerate yourself to believe them, that's when you start seeing that the market is so confusing. And market volatility is always the top reason. However, if you know you the main reason why you invested in the first place, then you should not be confused. Focus on your own market analysis based on how you understand the market, and not how other people perceived about the market.
The market will always be confusing especially on part of the newbies. And as long as volatility stays, it will always give us reasons to be more dynamic than to be static. However, one should know all of these before entering the market. This is the reason why crypto investors should be more mentally prepared because the crypto market is full of challenges and risk and if you can't bear riding in them, you will always end up losing.
As long this market runs or works then volatility would really be always been part and talking other markets as well then these movements would be still present since this is the primary reason on why

people do really make out profits out of those price movements thats why its an important factor to consider out.Its true that this market is always been confusing and unpredictable and that what make

things more harder for us to deal with but doesnt mean that it would be impossible.Due to enough knowledge and skills we could somewhat able to bare that kind of problem.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1144
February 12, 2022, 04:09:56 PM
I suggest, focus on your own and continue on gaining new experiences and widen your knowledge. That way, it will make you a smart and wise investor that knows how to take advantage on the market flaws.
Yeah, when relying on our own things, then we will get confused at possible lesser amount. Moreover, people who are following multiple different technical analysis are getting confused but at the same time traders who are following only one technical analysis and firmly sticking to it are never getting confused and they are simply exiting at target or stoploss levels without giving room to their emotions.

For traders all the price changes in the market that are not really based on fundamental data or no information is called noise. It adds nothing new to the market that confusion.
This is because, market price changes are influenced by different aspects but primarily due to emotions and traders psychological things never get into any mathematics hence you will find market volatility as a different one on every day which always strange and confusing to all beginners.
Know that once you entered the crypto market, you're in for a wild ride. Lot of investors have different says on the market and if you tolerate yourself to believe them, that's when you start seeing that the market is so confusing. And market volatility is always the top reason. However, if you know you the main reason why you invested in the first place, then you should not be confused. Focus on your own market analysis based on how you understand the market, and not how other people perceived about the market.
The market will always be confusing especially on part of the newbies. And as long as volatility stays, it will always give us reasons to be more dynamic than to be static. However, one should know all of these before entering the market. This is the reason why crypto investors should be more mentally prepared because the crypto market is full of challenges and risk and if you can't bear riding in them, you will always end up losing.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 674
February 12, 2022, 03:05:28 PM

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
February 12, 2022, 01:33:27 PM
Looking at the market now with different illustration about the current position, condition of the market from analysis, many crypto traders are coming out with there different analysis of where the market tend to go in the next few days. Some keeps agitating that the trend is still bearish while others come out with various technical analysis of the market, drawing different trendlines to show the support resistance of the coming bull.

We all know that Bitcoin controls the crypto market and it is a good determinant of most altcoins(maybe all). The fall of Bitcoin had affected the crypto market and I think keeping an eye on Bitcoin is very important to determine the fate of most alts in the market. I have seen much number of fud coming up with different technical tools of the market going down more.

What perspective are we going to accept here? Are we going with the analysis of the market going bear contineously or  claims that the price will go bullish? Maybe we should just be neutral without being too optimistic or pessimistic.

Following the market, trend should not be as confusing like the way it is currently, especially for those that care much about the market direction and are not too skilled on analysis the market direction.

To understand what is happening with the cryptocurrency market and what will happen next, you first need to stop blindly believing in everything that is said. This is an important mistake, since the influx of such information is aimed at distorting real events. What I mean? I'm talking about the need to look at the trend, that is, at the whole picture of what is happening in general, and not discuss and believe in each piece of news. Now it is already obvious that the world is preparing for the regulation of cryptocurrencies, which means that in any case, the market is waiting for the influx of new money, and hence the rise in prices for cryptocurrencies, however, it is very difficult to say for 100% when exactly this will happen, since the crypto market is currently very manipulative and those who have influence on him do not want the majority to have the opportunity to learn about the plans and, moreover, to make a profit. So I think that you need to carefully monitor what is happening in the market and if you sincerely believe in the future of cryptocurrencies, then try to keep your crypto assets without selling them until the next flight to the moon.
Activity: 214
Merit: 1
February 12, 2022, 11:51:45 AM
I am already in profit now and even the lowest point of the last year and this still put me in profit,,, but I totally learned my lesson of ICO days where all the ICO coins I have now even at the highest point of last year was still way low in loss.

I guess newbies all need to lose money first to truly learn this lesson Smiley
In 2017 the ICO coins every time after listing got pump more than 10x and seeing that everyone began to invest in ICO but after then the trend end up because of market crash and now people invest with caution in ICO so now only those ICO get success which bring something special to get the attention of the community and only that get success in price rally.

You are wrong,,, people are not investing with more caution. No different from IDO era now or rather starting even from 2020,,, people were putting really nonsense tokens on Uni and Pancakeswap and they were even easier to pump because you could just trade/swap from your own LPs.

Yes you are right. I forgot the swap exchanges. There people really do not know that in what project they are putting money. On swaps they just look at the rally and take no time to become the part of it without knowing the results of that rally or the next steps of the developers.
Pages:
Jump to: