Pages:
Author

Topic: The market is looking all red once again - page 10. (Read 2591 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 18, 2018, 05:25:05 PM
I'm shocked about it. It wasn't expected, really strange to see BTC's price keeps falling without limits. Usually when the year is finishing BTC's price tends to rise (and a lot), however we are not seeing this happening now.

Why is there so much fear and uncertainties on the market? It should be a time for recovery after a hard year.
Maybe December can bring good surprises. I hope so, at least a Christmas gift in the end.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
November 18, 2018, 04:21:17 PM
Don't be dismay concerning the current price but hope for a greater tomorrow were the market price will boom again. This has show us that digital currency are asset and we must all wait patiently to reap out our labour. The mighty are crawling.........Hold don't sell till the tumor is over. 

I agree, we must wait and endure. However, this strategy is very exhausting and exhausting, and also not very profitable.
For me it is not true as I know the waiting gives fruitful ending and at the same time if we will focus on positive things then there will no negativity in our life, we all just need patience and time to hold our investment, if we will not show impatience so we will not have to sell our coin at very early stage and income will be high as price us to increase thousands of dollars even par day.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
November 18, 2018, 06:58:47 AM
I think the current red market can be an opportunity that will be very profitable if utilized as much as possible by making large purchases and it will automatically make the price move up where you will get a lot of profits, but if you can't buy, at least you do not sell panic because it will make prices fall even deeper
It can also be a trapped in some ways, since there's a lots of whales around who's holding numerous numbers of assets, they can easily bring the price ups or down when they seen good opportunities, we can't do anything right now but the wiser thing to do is keep your assets safe and stay away from this business,  it will only harmed your investment if you will continue looking inside the situations can move you and decide wrongly.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
November 18, 2018, 06:56:57 AM
markets and crypto currencies are red or experiencing a decline in their development, here are needed investors who have confidence and patience strong enough to stay in investment
Looking at the chart can be helpful inorder to be aware what's going on with the market, but sometimes it can be very discouraging and distressing. However, I think it's not the first time it ever happens, market has been very volatile for years but it was to manage for its recovery. Don't lose hope, stay positive, and patient. It's not all about winnings, sometimes we need to go through a certain stressful situation for us to become stronger and wiser.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
November 18, 2018, 06:42:21 AM
I think the current red market can be an opportunity that will be very profitable if utilized as much as possible by making large purchases and it will automatically make the price move up where you will get a lot of profits, but if you can't buy, at least you do not sell panic because it will make prices fall even deeper
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
November 18, 2018, 06:13:40 AM
The market so far was still in bad shape condition. Trading was really too unpredictable, we cannot say when will the recovering of the coin value can able to start again or bounce again. That was really hard to guess it, isn't? other's may give there opinions and speculations but not enough to consider to say it is precisely correct if this will make it happen.
Activity: 753
November 18, 2018, 05:44:07 AM
The situation on the cryptocurrency market is indeed oppressive, but No one has guaranteed us that at the end of this year there will be a market recovery, so we need to be ready for any developments. I hope that prices will not fall even lower ...
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
November 18, 2018, 05:16:16 AM
markets and crypto currencies are red or experiencing a decline in their development, here are needed investors who have confidence and patience strong enough to stay in investment
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
November 18, 2018, 04:33:09 AM
Whenever the Bitcoin price takes a big hit, all other currencies will suffer eventually. That’s not just because these currencies lose value against BTC itself, but also because their USD values can drop by double-digit percentages rather quickly. In the case of the XRP price, we have witnessed a decline from US$1.65 to US$1.18 over the course of a week. It was a big dip, but it is only to be expected when the markets are in a state of flux.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
November 18, 2018, 03:51:39 AM
No doubt that 2018 is a year of the bear because the whole crypto market is mostly bearish since bitcoin start to fall last January. A bullrun is still possible before year end but it still depend on some factors that may happen in the coming days. That bitcoin cash fork has already made a toll on bitcoin's price but it can still recover some of its losses before this month end. Bitcoin is known to be resilient so there is still a chance of recovery before holidays start in december.
Activity: 546
November 17, 2018, 07:46:29 PM
Oh my, the market is looking all red so bad that can see nothing but the red all over the place.
What is the reason behind this massive market crash in the middle of this month of November?
Everybody is expecting another crypto boom by the end of this year like the last, why the crash now?

Well many people say it was because of the hardfork of bch, and many say it was because of the whales who sold out their coins and many panic seller just because the market falls down then they panic and afraid to loose their money, holders always win in the end of this long run.
Activity: 378
Merit: 55
Be Good to me!
November 17, 2018, 07:06:01 PM
Oh my, the market is looking all red so bad that can see nothing but the red all over the place.
What is the reason behind this massive market crash in the middle of this month of November?
Everybody is expecting another crypto boom by the end of this year like the last, why the crash now?

Yes market is so red now but l don't lose hope there's a big hope beyond this down market.I still see the bread beyond this giants coming to make us fall.There's still dawn to shine the sun in the morning.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
November 17, 2018, 07:03:41 PM
Scary time for many but an opportunity to some investors and traders. I'm sure there are many people out there is celebrating with the current market condition as they knew there will be a better days in times like this. Just like the signal light, red and green will always come and the same with cryptocurrency. Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
November 17, 2018, 07:02:19 PM
Red maybe the official color for this year. I don't see any bullrun coming in unfortunately but still hoping for a spark.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
November 17, 2018, 06:53:35 PM
While the market is bleeding, there is always money behind it. If you are smart enough, you will not waste your time buying some more and hold it until it has recovered no matter how long it takes.
Indeed, this is a great opportunity to save more giant coins in your wallet this is a sure profit in the future. Panicking is not a good option right now, even though we lose a lot of money we should still be positive in this market. The time will come and we will rise again, this is a totally different year for cryptocurrency but the future remains brighter, good days will come soon.
Activity: 910
Merit: 507
November 17, 2018, 06:35:20 PM

That is a part of our life once you enter crypto world expect the red days because we all know that atlcoins and bitcoin are going ups and down so we need to be patience so that we can wait the another bull run.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
November 17, 2018, 05:33:10 PM
Might as well hold, don't dump. You'll end up losing. Why sell now? At a loss?
copper member
Activity: 262
Merit: 1
November 17, 2018, 02:31:32 PM
I don't know the actual causes of recent market crash but I think this is the last last crash before market spike moon. There are lot of good news coming end of the year and next month bakth will launch and few big financial organization show their interest about bitcoin so very soon we will see all green market.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
November 17, 2018, 01:30:46 PM
Market have red again because bitcoin price is dump, all of altcoin keep allow with bitcoin price at lower price, just wait and hold your asset until everything is back to higher price again with bitcoin or altcoin at higher price.

Matter of time and once we enter the green zone everything would be forgotten and will be speaking about the quick rise that can happen and how much rise which coin rose etc. As market is down so it has negative sentiments else it is the best to invest at this time.
Activity: 264
November 17, 2018, 01:25:22 PM

The price or state of market nowadays must not be the reason for to fall for random clickbaiting news and fud regarding Bitcoin's downfall this year if the main reason of this dump is also for the prosperity of this forum itself for the next more years, market seems to be red by now but keep holding and working so next year ( hoping)  we can expect for a profit by then, and take it as a fruit of our labours.
Pages:
Jump to: