Pages:
Author

Topic: The market is looking all red once again - page 9. (Read 2591 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 517
November 19, 2018, 05:45:23 AM
Oh my, the market is looking all red so bad that can see nothing but the red all over the place.
What is the reason behind this massive market crash in the middle of this month of November?
Everybody is expecting another crypto boom by the end of this year like the last, why the crash now?

That is just people's prediction about the boom by the end of this year but there is no evidence. We should not be so serious now, I think this boom will explode next year.2018 is a year to learn about cryptocurrency.
I am not gonna lie I was one of those people who said "bitcoin can't go any lower, miners wouldn't allow it" and here we are. Miners were the exact reason why it dropped, they care about their projects and their profits more than the bitcoin space itself. As long as they are making millions of dollars they do not care if bitcoin is dead or alive, they don't care if the price is 20 thousand or 20 dollars, they do not care if there are a million people active or just 10, the only thing they care about is how much money they make.

As long as they are making profit, all crypto can die. However what they do not realize is that if they kill crypto so much and make so many people lose money, they will not be loved or even liked. Which will result with bad business network for them because no one would want to work with them. Results could be really dangerous.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
November 19, 2018, 05:27:19 AM
I think there is nothing new in the present situation of the market, it will always repeat ifself. Last year's bullrun is not likely happen again in the following year because it will go through accumulation phase first that take time before it's over. But while the market is still in red, it is also the best time to buy coins in lower price. Ethereum for example is now less than $200 , it is more affordable now than last month. Red market will not last, the color will change again in the coming weeks.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
November 19, 2018, 05:07:38 AM
History repeat itself just like last year when market was down with so many adversaries happened opposing bitcoin from SEC and rejecting ETF. We are still hopeful that we could see another great run from bitcoin before the end of the year as well as to all altcoins and see green uptrend again. 

I do not think the current dip is due to history repeat of anything like that. Actually BCH is responsible for this downfall for it. Even i see a news that  big mining companies are directed to mine BCHABC instead of BTC, just to win this race.
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
November 19, 2018, 04:10:45 AM
The cryptocurrency is known for its volatility it should not discourage us. We just need to have faith and keep calm .This is not something within our circle of influence
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
November 19, 2018, 03:48:13 AM
You must know that volatility is the special feature of cryptocurrency. It will soon green again, do not worry about it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
November 19, 2018, 03:11:48 AM
There are still things that are going to be fix in the cryptomarket ,because the bear market is still running causing some red values of tokens and coins in the market cap , there are still factors that continue to be the reasons ,why this market is still red all the way until today.
Activity: 853
Merit: 144
November 19, 2018, 01:49:48 AM
Absolutely insane how many pages this thread has\
Have we no confidence in what we all stand for and believe in??
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
November 19, 2018, 01:33:42 AM
There are many reasons for crypto collapse now, first for the BCH itself the reason is because there is a conflict between BCHabc and BCHsv with different hashes, and there is also information about the whales holders that make the pump, but some say this is a correction for this month.
this issue become main cause all cryptocurrency down alot this day.especially for bitcoin holder, they affraid this war effected to bitcoin miners and price especially.
and i think technically, there is a breakout down on bitcoin. it is feared that this correction will continue. but hopefully my prediction is wrong, because if it is true, then BTC will go to the floor again
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
November 18, 2018, 11:39:25 PM
Oh my, the market is looking all red so bad that can see nothing but the red all over the place.
What is the reason behind this massive market crash in the middle of this month of November?
Everybody is expecting another crypto boom by the end of this year like the last, why the crash now?
Well, that is what happens when the boss decides to take the leap of faith downwards, and then possibly we just have to see how we go from here with bitcoin's breakdown downwards, at this stage, I will gladly be very careful trading any market at all, considering that the possibilities of the whole market getting drenched in blood is about to happen, if we get to see bitcoin crash lower. For what it is worth, for those of us who have been keeping some cash available for the blood season, I guess this is about time we get to see more action now eventually to pop in the cash when we eventually hit that bottom.

Don't be dismay concerning the current price but hope for a greater tomorrow were the market price will boom again. This has show us that digital currency are asset and we must all wait patiently to reap out our labour. The mighty are crawling.........Hold don't sell till the tumor is over. 
This is a part of the market no one can change, but one thing we cannot also change is the fact that this market is most definitely going to increase the more from here in the long run, no doubt about that. So, rather than being worried over nothing, what I will be worried about now is not missing the bottom and trying to accumulate as much as I can when that time comes, because whether we like it or not, at some point, huge demand will kick in, and then we will get to see a huge bounce.
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
November 18, 2018, 10:25:34 PM
There are many reasons for crypto collapse now, first for the BCH itself the reason is because there is a conflict between BCHabc and BCHsv with different hashes, and there is also information about the whales holders that make the pump, but some say this is a correction for this month.
this issue become main cause all cryptocurrency down alot this day.especially for bitcoin holder, they affraid this war effected to bitcoin miners and price especially.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
November 18, 2018, 10:21:10 PM
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
November 18, 2018, 10:09:36 PM
I think we can still chuck this up to price correction. These things really take time especially from how high we were early this year. But look at the silver lining of this, if the market is in the red then we can buy coins for cheap and wait for the market to be green again and see actual profits from it. I still believe it woukd happen next year.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
November 18, 2018, 10:01:07 PM
Don't be dismay concerning the current price but hope for a greater tomorrow were the market price will boom again. This has show us that digital currency are asset and we must all wait patiently to reap out our labour. The mighty are crawling.........Hold don't sell till the tumor is over. 
we are like playing emotion and fear , if we are afraid we are destroyed while if we are emotional we can also be destroyed but we can see that there is good potential in the future that makes us win , then we must always refrain from being carried away Bitcoin prices sometimes make everyone panic , so their decisions are always waiting for opportunities to profit and always monitor prices.
Activity: 462
November 18, 2018, 09:49:45 PM
If you are going to look at how the market is going for the past few months you'll be able to obserrve that  there contunuous dips despite of the struggle to keep the bars up high. Really sad to see how bad the market is right now. As of the graph that you have posted it is clear that there had been tremendous movement downwards for the top coins. Is this caused by a hidden action of few pump dump groups or was it just a coincidence? We just want to hope that there will come a huge reversal for all coins.
Activity: 588
November 18, 2018, 08:52:12 PM
History repeat itself just like last year when market was down with so many adversaries happened opposing bitcoin from SEC and rejecting ETF. We are still hopeful that we could see another great run from bitcoin before the end of the year as well as to all altcoins and see green uptrend again. 
so we hope another history could repeat this year.all crypto investor and community hope last year price could repeated before this year ended.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
November 18, 2018, 07:44:50 PM
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
November 18, 2018, 07:36:00 PM
While the market is bleeding, there is always money behind it. If you are smart enough, you will not waste your time buying some more and hold it until it has recovered no matter how long it takes.
Indeed, this is a great opportunity to save more giant coins in your wallet this is a sure profit in the future. Panicking is not a good option right now, even though we lose a lot of money we should still be positive in this market. The time will come and we will rise again, this is a totally different year for cryptocurrency but the future remains brighter, good days will come soon.
Thats right, that's what we should do instead of panicking and contributing to the dump, no matter how much the price goes down, the price of some big coins like ETH, BTC, XRP, etc. will definitely rise again. why don't you take advantage of this moment? You're right the current conditions are different from last year, and that's a natural thing, you don't need to be afraid. take advantage of the opportunity to come as well as possible
ict
Activity: 466
Merit: 250
November 18, 2018, 06:54:52 PM
this year was a terrible year of crypto prices. starting from the beginning of 2018 to this month, crypto prices always declined and continued to fluctuate, causing investors and crypto users to be afraid and many of them had suffered losses due to continued decline in prices. but we must remain optimistic and believe that crypto will rise from adversity.
Activity: 263
Merit: 10
November 18, 2018, 05:57:53 PM
The problem with cryptocurrency market at any given time an unexpected can happen. The market is unpredictable that is why anything can happen within a short period of time. The year 2018 is finally going down in history as another correctional year for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
November 18, 2018, 05:53:20 PM

Because nobody was expecting it. Bitcoin always does the unexpected. A good indicator is tradingview. When most people there say that it's over and it's going to go down hard you can expect that it will go up and when they predict an uptrend you can expect that it will go down. last week most of them predicted that since we were going flat for so long we have to had bottomed out. Guess what, they were wrong!
Due to crypto market is raw most traders give superiority today's price when they analyze. So when we look at other sectors they have a long history and have a great time to analyze according to the past. But the cryptocurrency is new and unexpected, when the Bitcoin's price reached 20k, it was a new price and no one had any idea how to proceed next. So I hope we can see fuller analyzes after the market knows its place.
Pages:
Jump to: