Pages:
Author

Topic: The market is making very few projects list their token on exchange - page 2. (Read 837 times)

Activity: 207
Merit: 11
As OP said projects are scared to list the token in the exchanges due to bear market and some teams are even postponing their TGE after collecting the money . While their intentions maybe to save the investors it creates a bad feeling when they delay it too long.
Many projects delay and it makes investors feel uncomfortable, and they no longer believe in those projects. I also really hate the project fearing bear market and postponing TGE. For me, those projects will not have good results
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
registering a token or coin from a new project at a time when the market is unstable is very risky, if it is done, a coin or token will not last long in the exchange, except projects that have large funds.
Activity: 363
Sometimes the most right decision of the team may not come along with what we want. The team, of course, also wants to list their tokens to exchanges as soon as possible but the market still says it's not the best time to do so.
Activity: 169
Vite
I participated in the cryptassist ICO a few months ago, and I chose this out of the many projects I could have done the ICO, but still no listing.
This is because of the market, but I strongly believe that if the project is good enough, the team should not be scared of listing

There are many reasons why a project can't list their tokens on exchange. This depends on more factors than you think.
But the most common reason is because the market is in a downtrend. This causes their token when listed on the market to be reduced ...
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
The market condition made ICOs not to list or stop at the middle of their roadmap.

They can't attain to get into more losses by proceeding the project. And even listing their projects it's already a burden to them, if a project maintained the promised roadmap then I salute them but overall majority of them has this major concern.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 250
very few tokens can be entered on the exchange because in my opinion to be able to enter the exchange requires a low cost, but nowadays there are a lot of ICO projects trying to make their own exchange because by making the project their platform can benefit which is very much and does not require expensive fees.
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
As OP said projects are scared to list the token in the exchanges due to bear market and some teams are even postponing their TGE after collecting the money . While their intentions maybe to save the investors it creates a bad feeling when they delay it too long.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
I participated in the cryptassist ICO a few months ago, and I chose this out of the many projects I could have done the ICO, but still no listing.
This is because of the market, but I strongly believe that if the project is good enough, the team should not be scared of listing

Of course, the ICO teams are now doing the right thing that they don’t list their new tokens to the exchange. Now it is a direct way to the depreciation of the new token. Tokens fall in price right at times, or even tenfold. Therefore, I am not very indignant that the ICO teams are in no hurry to transfer these tokens to our wallets. Of course, it would be better if they sent the earned tokens to the bounty hunters right away, while freezing them for a certain period in their wallets.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0

Many think that bounty hunters dump the coin when list, but you can see, its always just 2 percent of the total token are for bounty participants. So why to be scared of listing? If the project is strong, it will be. Also, investors in it should not be afraid of the future market conditions.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
If it turns out that there are still no tokens on the stock exchange, then the team is not sure about their project!
Activity: 238
Merit: 37
As you can see,the situation of the market is bad for any project to list now,the price is not stable and many if the dev are afraid of what will become of their project if they should list now,the present state of the market can affect any project in matter how good the project is.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 0
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
I don't know why many project are scared to list on exchange due to current market status and now is even the best time for them to get listed so as to struggle and survive along with other great project but I see them only after the funds as they want market to recover so the funds can also increase in value which is in their own interest and not concern about others and investors who take their funds for supporting them.
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
The listing in exchanges carry a huge amount in bitcoin. Also, since the market has not recovered yet, devs are scared to list as their tokens or coins could suffer a massive dump and not recover.
Activity: 377
Merit: 10
Indeed, when it is difficult to make it all needs improvement and includes a new strategy to survive. Every project must make another step to get into an exchange with more valued values. As a trader, of course, you will also change the strategy that is done to get good luck.
Activity: 812
Even if the project is good, But with the general market situation in 2018, all tokens listed on the exchanges, prices are dumped. I have seen promising projects but still suffer from the market, which is why ICO died in 2018.
Activity: 770
The reason of the pending market listing could be, because the team is waiting for the perfect opportunity. With many consideration so that it could keep the value of the coins for not dropping just like another project when they first time hit the market.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
in fact, the market can accept all tokens that have good potential and are able to pay for registration to be able to enter the exchange that has a very high volume every day, because there will be no free entry in the exchange place list, all of them need costs and must has a good price movement so that the coin is not included in the delete list at the exchange.
Activity: 532
It's not just about the market alone is the problem. see a bad crypto situation certainly also make coin will hesitate to go on the market and ultimately will only fall. rather I think it's an appropriate momentum to await admission.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Many of my tokens are still not registered in the exchange market. I always follow project updates through social media accounts like a telegram. And on the telegram, the team was very active in providing information about developments. And they say market conditions have not increased, so if the current token is registered it will definitely damage the price of tokens and the project can go bankrupt.
Activity: 512
The main reason behind not listing the coins on exchanges is the bearish market situation. Even good projects could fail because of that. There is not enough liquidity on the market and the price could crash. When it happens it is very difficult to recover.
Pages:
Jump to: