Pages:
Author

Topic: The market is making very few projects list their token on exchange - page 4. (Read 837 times)

Activity: 736
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
I participated in the cryptassist ICO a few months ago, and I chose this out of the many projects I could have done the ICO, but still no listing.
This is because of the market, but I strongly believe that if the project is good enough, the team should not be scared of listing

It all depends on the team. Many are very much tied up with this case. The reasons are many. To be honest, it does not matter when our coins list the main thing that they have value and do not fall into the ranks of new Shitcoins.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
ever since the first exchange in history was created many years ago  they were always listing assets that could make THEM the most money not anything that exists.

so in case of altcoins and tokens they coin they list might very well be a useless shitcoin but as long as it has a high enough volume to give them a good profit covering the costs of adding said new coin they will do it. otherwise they won't.
it is as simple as that!
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
Some projects decided to extend their ICO because of fhe price of an altcoin they are using as a payment like ETH, BTC, LTC and XRP are getting lower so the result, their funds to support the project also minimize. That also applies to exchange listing. Thhey decided to delay the listing because they don't have enough funds to support the project and cover the fee for the listing at the same time. They are also protecting their investors against possible dump that will ride along with the bear market.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
why there is no list, actually all the project teams are currently waiting for the Bullrun market. if the listing now will be very fatal at the price of their altcoin. there they don't want it to happen.
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
I think the developer has his own marketing strategy. They choose the right time for the listing process in the market.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
Well, it's hard to say, as I've noticed, there's rarely a price increase. The price does not always depend on the development team and even if they have super marketing, the price depends on the market and patience pays off !
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
Now there are really a lot of ICO teams that don’t list their tokens to the exchange, for fear of falling their tokens in price. And the fall does not happen many times, but even dozens of times and their tokens practically depreciate. At the same time, they also delay payments to bounty hunters. In many cases, ICO teams declare signature campaigns finished and, as a matter of fact, continue to raise funds without an ICO signature campaign. So they save considerably in the future on payments to bounty hunters, well, on our part, there is a significant delay in payments.
Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
I know several high potential projects which were listed and the price of the coin dropped significantly after listing.
And not the hunters dumped their coins ( as they has still not received ) . Normally, if there is a high demand for the
tokens it`s price should increase but the market situation is more complicated than that.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
The market situation is so bad and have resulted in a lot of coins being dumped on getting to an exchange, I have seen a lot of coins dump more than 10 times their ICO price. I think largely the huge fall of eth is responsible, if the price of eth has been relatively stable most ICO would not have dumped so huge as have been seen recently
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
I participated in the cryptassist ICO a few months ago, and I chose this out of the many projects I could have done the ICO, but still no listing.
This is because of the market, but I strongly believe that if the project is good enough, the team should not be scared of listing

How exactly does the condition of the market affect the listing? Is is because the ICO projects cannot pay for the fee? There are numerous exchanges out there that has low listing fees.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It's normal in this year as the current market not a best time to listing tokens, it's just let the investor dump the token to super low price, don't worry if you know it's a potential project and team member will listing to exchange soon, just follow their community channel and get the latest update

Yeah the trend has a lot to do witht that it seems. Remember last when when the market and bitcoin was actively moving positively, we had a boom in ico and project releases. Though it probably did more harm since bogus projects had a high time taking people's money as well.
Activity: 451
Merit: 10
It's normal in this year as the current market not a best time to listing tokens, it's just let the investor dump the token to super low price, don't worry if you know it's a potential project and team member will listing to exchange soon, just follow their community channel and get the latest update
Activity: 3024
Merit: 651

A problem with many ICO's but with different reasons.
There may be a time that you will thank them for being not in a rush to list their tokens.

Participants wants to sell in haste therefore it could ruin the real ICO price. What is more? Traders will start playing with the price then suddenly leave it dumping everything they got.
Investors end up being disappointed with this kind of events and so they back out. There are small investors too who would rush to sell.

If I were you, I would ask their team first for what reasons into why they are listing. If they are not doing what is in their roadmap then you members should be to notify them that they are already late into listing.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 501
Even if the project is good.. if there's no buyers the price of token or coin will definitely plummet below its actual price.. which isn't a good thing for investors.. so it is best to wait for the bull or at least when the market has a 200% gain

In fact, many times are investors themselves the ones who ask ICO teams to not list tokens in exchanges until the market situation changes. For ICO tems it would not be a problem to list their tokens now, after all, they have raised the money they needed and their own tokens are usually locked for one year, but they prefer to do what they think is better for their investors.
Activity: 753
Merit: 100

Indeed, many projects do not want to issue their tokens to the exchange, because they are afraid of a significant reduction in their prices, respectively, this may affect the development of the project in the future. Regardless of whether the project has a working product or a good team, they are still waiting for favorable conditions to release their token to the exchange.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2

Unless they want their tokens to drop to nothing I don't see a point in listing on major exchange during these times. Besides, some exchanges charge large sum of money to list token which can keep people from using them. I am not sure how they can continue to function like this and if they don't change their business model something else will replace them soon enough.
What about the fact that the suddenly decided to lock bounty tokens for 3 months until d first listing
Activity: 966
Merit: 500

Many projects are now delayed on the exchange, in order to avoid the decline in the price of the currency.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0

Looks like a shitcoin to me, but ok.

---------------------------------------
Web Development and Web Hosting for Cryptocurrency. PM me or click the link.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
Yeah i have seen many projects in last few months that seem to be hesistant to list their tokens on exchanges, some have even kept the tokens locked so no one can transfer them, also many projects are intentionally holding the bounty tokens i think these steps create negativity among the community so its better to move on and unlock, list and transfer the tokens to the deserved people, it is free market like all other coins are trading, a project should not worry about dumps after listing.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

Yes you are very right about this, and i do agree with you
exchanges regardless of the listing fee, are very calm and relaxed when it comes to adding up tokens to their exchange group because there is no point listing a token that woud be delisted in few weeks.

it doesn't worth such an hassle.
If the project is of good product and range, it has and will have no problem of listing.
Pages:
Jump to: