Pages:
Author

Topic: The market is moving up - page 16. (Read 3119 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 05:09:23 PM
Now, when the cryptocurrency market starts to grow, you just need to buy a cryptocurrency and in no case to sell. The council is very simple, but very useful.
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
July 18, 2018, 05:06:26 PM
At this time the market is starting to move up slowly, what action?
Will sell or hold until the price goes to the moon, please give me feedback and suggestions so no missteps and losses .

More reasonable to hodl than selling right. Why can’t we wait for more increases than be happy with this small ones. Please understand that the market has been in the peak of its highest price in history before(approximately last year) and we have earned much out of it. And now that bearish market will soon end and bullish run will soon come, let’s be ready and be positively patience’s.
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
July 18, 2018, 04:48:18 PM
now the model has shown a good movement, maybe if the stable market can return to a position higher than now. the current market movement is still slow and not maximized so I think it still takes a long time to get a higher price.
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
July 18, 2018, 04:48:08 PM
No one knows when to sell but if you wait and watch the market you can sell at a good price. Now we need to wait half a year or closer to spring. I think the price will start to rise soon.
It's a big regrets for those who  sell their coins earlier and can't wait for market rising trend. Truly a big challenge to hold coins for 7months without assurance if there is pump happen in the end.  Mostly newbies can't do that and maybe they are blaming their self of being impatient and lack of trust.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
July 18, 2018, 04:37:10 PM
That is the beauty of cryptocurrencies and we are to be happy that some of us that buy bitcoin at a very high price has started seeing some recovering after some double bottom.  Trading is a thing of the mind and if you cannot control yourself it is better you sell now with little profits but if you can hold it is far better.
Activity: 364
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
July 18, 2018, 04:21:35 PM
Current movement is not a sign that its going to green because in last few weeks we have many short term signals like this so right now best policy is just wait and watch because market is very slow and this can go down again until we have some good announcements about this as right now few countries working on legislation about this
Agreed. While I wrote BTC dump till $7290. And whole market crush also. Alts go down, top10 down. It's normal for cryptomarket but it's sad. Such correlation kill any interest for much other coins while BTC up/down
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
July 18, 2018, 01:45:51 PM
Current movement is not a sign that its going to green because in last few weeks we have many short term signals like this so right now best policy is just wait and watch because market is very slow and this can go down again until we have some good announcements about this as right now few countries working on legislation about this
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 04:06:11 PM
A slow rise is much better than a jump. Slow and bulky rise is safer. It's important to fill all the stages.

China will most actively invest in the crypto currency, but, most likely, not in bitcoin. Probably, the Chinese government will launch its own currency, which will be fully controlled by the authorities. This move will positively affect the legitimacy of the whole of crypto currency.
Activity: 154
July 18, 2018, 01:01:33 PM
No one knows when to sell but if you wait and watch the market you can sell at a good price. Now we need to wait half a year or closer to spring. I think the price will start to rise soon.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 166
July 18, 2018, 12:55:00 PM
Will sell or hold until the price goes to the moon, please give me feedback and suggestions so no missteps and losses .
The market is slowly moving upwards which is good thing as it is free from manipulations so wait for the actual bull run to hit the market and for satisfactory profits.Don't sell now but hodl your coins for bull run to come.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
July 18, 2018, 12:29:26 PM
Yes! This is the start, i think bull run is comming. The market seems slowly recover on it's dip.
Just hold mate don't be so greedy, this is the only thing you can do for now just wait until price go back to normal like november and december last year, i hope same scenario like last year.
A good signs of hopes of the market moving up. Bull run might starts a good news comes in crypto so hopefully a full recover could leads in cryoto this year.
true and with the market already starting to move up this it becomes a lot of investors on smiling back. and hopefully I this month until the market will continue to rise until the beginning of the year and so on
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
July 18, 2018, 12:19:45 PM
you should not be easily hooked with the current increase still hold on to your initial decision if it is determined to do hold up to the moon. but if you already feel enough for now I think you will regret.
Activity: 448
July 18, 2018, 11:46:47 AM
A year ago, on July 17, the crypto currency market just turned around, and, groping for the bottom point, went up. Let's hope that now there is a similar reversal and we will not see a fall before the end of the year.
Activity: 511
July 18, 2018, 11:34:13 AM
Yes! This is the start, i think bull run is comming. The market seems slowly recover on it's dip.
Just hold mate don't be so greedy, this is the only thing you can do for now just wait until price go back to normal like november and december last year, i hope same scenario like last year.
A good signs of hopes of the market moving up. Bull run might starts a good news comes in crypto so hopefully a full recover could leads in cryoto this year.
Activity: 224
July 18, 2018, 11:10:06 AM

Keep holding your coins, this is just the beginning of the upswing that will occur because I'm very confident that the future will continue to spike that will probably be ranked highest.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
July 18, 2018, 10:50:19 AM
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 18, 2018, 10:33:29 AM
I think if you buy a low price please to hold in order to get a big profit, but if you are urgent for the needs then please to play short term.
Activity: 93
July 18, 2018, 10:28:16 AM

this could be it but i would wait for confirmation i wouldn't hesitate to sell some profitable positions partially to secure some profits though i'm not sure we're going to moon in a few days anyway the market will take some time to get there again but eventually it will so my advice secure profit as much as you can so you can buy more in case of another Dip.
Activity: 420
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
July 18, 2018, 10:12:08 AM
It's wonderful that the market has turned green again. We all believe that this will continue, although summer is not the best time to raise prices.
Activity: 126
July 18, 2018, 10:06:00 AM
The market is gradually moving up, but one has to be careful because it you could lose 2 days gain in one day. The bull run is coming and it's dependent on what happens on July 27th
Pages:
Jump to: