Pages:
Author

Topic: The market is moving up - page 14. (Read 3119 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 105
Trphy.io
July 24, 2018, 07:30:03 PM
At this time the market is starting to move up slowly, what action?
Will sell or hold until the price goes to the moon, please give me feedback and suggestions so no missteps and losses .

The market is moving up, but I think we should be curious about that, is this rising is permanent for a very long time, or it will decrase down again after a short time.
Therefore we do not advise you to sell it because bitcoin will continue to advance but if you are afraid of losing and falling back then selling it is a choice to sell or hold it for some time depending on your analysis and Your mind
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 07:07:10 PM
Will sell or hold until the price goes to the moon, please give me feedback and suggestions so no missteps and losses .

The market is moving up, but I think we should be curious about that, is this rising is permanent for a very long time, or it will decrase down again after a short time.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
July 24, 2018, 01:37:27 PM
still would not change the way i invest in cryptocurrency, no matter how long the bull will come or even break to bear market again. im a long term holder, so i gope most of peoples and investors doing the same way too. it will give us more benefit and minimize the risks. and as i said, long term investment are really more profitable than short term investment.
Activity: 602
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 12:15:30 PM
Market suddenly pick up oh ne
https://www.coingecko.com/en
Activity: 537
July 24, 2018, 11:53:33 AM
I prefer to refrain from premature comments about the growth of the market. I hope that the long-term investment strategy will be reliable in any case!
Activity: 283
July 24, 2018, 11:07:43 AM
BTC market is moving fast over the day so it is a great indication that the price will be good this quarter keep on earning and keep on holding bitcoins for sure we can be able to earn from it or it is better if you trade bitcoin since the price is moving fast.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 10:16:05 AM
It's true that BTC today has a high price and of course the effect on Altcoin has dropped, I'm sure BTC will have an increasingly expensive price and of course followed by altcoin.
Activity: 490
July 20, 2018, 03:38:07 PM
Yes, it's true now is the most obvious time to buy the alcoves until the price of their purchase has not increased, and when it grows it will not be profitable. So hurry up please.
It seems to me that it is necessary to approach the choice of potential altcoyin for investment a little carefully. The fact is that the bad condition of the current crypto-currency market can negatively affect certain prospects for certain coins.
Activity: 140
July 20, 2018, 02:23:27 PM
Yes, it's true now is the most obvious time to buy the alcoves until the price of their purchase has not increased, and when it grows it will not be profitable. So hurry up please.
Activity: 116
July 20, 2018, 01:55:54 PM
Now all the crypto currency has started to grow and selling any of them now is absolutely meaningless. Keep coins until the new year 100%, and then you will have to again assess the situation on the crypto currency market.
Activity: 358
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 12:35:01 PM
Indeed, it is. but i really doubt that it will continue like this for a long time, maybe we just need to give it some more time until it all recovers, including bitcoin
lets be patient guys, there is no rush for seeing everything on green again
Activity: 521
July 20, 2018, 11:49:53 AM

If you will wait for the bull run to start, you might be missing the chance in buying cheap coins, that is why most people advice to buy the dip because the market will recover some time soon. That is why only patient people earn in cryptocurrency, some people start buying once the market starts moving upward. Those who have bought the dip will earn more.
I agree with you positively! Of course, we don't know exactly what awaits us. Perhaps this is a temporary price hike, since there is still no volume.
But there is also the second side. A figure of the technical analysis of the head and shoulders was drawn. This is a strong reversal figure. You can also notice that the altcoins began to fall in price, and this is a sign that investors started withdrawing money from them. Most likely investors are preparing to buy bitcoin. But this is only my guess. Based on this, I think now is a good time to purchase promising altcoins. Indeed, it is always better to buy when the price is lower, and not wait until it grows.
Activity: 155
July 19, 2018, 03:28:36 PM
It is, but i really doubt that it will keep going like this for a long time, better to make it have a real and a stable growth, that is all what we all are looking for in here, and i am more than confident in that bitcoin will be more than succesfull on the next few years
Activity: 157
July 19, 2018, 02:46:03 PM
Market went down since this thread was opened. You can think that you might have sold the alcoins when their prices were higher, if you decide to hold them 3 days ago.
Activity: 224
July 19, 2018, 02:24:59 PM
It's obvious that it's too early to be happy. We can see growth in the price of only bitcoin, which speaks of the speculative nature of its growth. When the growth of the value of the crypto-currency will become a general trend, and this is likely to be after a long time, then there will be talk about something worth, but not now Undecided
Activity: 224
July 19, 2018, 02:18:26 PM
A slow rise is much better than a jump. Slow and bulky rise is safer. It's important to fill all the stages.

An additional signal in favor of the growth of the crypto currency will be the test of the support area, as well as the test of the lower boundary of the uplink. Earlier, a weak signal was received for purchases of the Ethereum crypto currency, due to the intersection of signal lines at level 425.
Activity: 278
July 19, 2018, 01:50:23 PM
I don't think this is growing phase of crypto, it will still grow and drop like in June, I think this situation will be until the end of the year.
Activity: 99
July 19, 2018, 01:49:25 PM

Its gonna be a long green days and bull run has just started, time to buy more and hold for long. Invest guys. This is going to be a big profit
Activity: 140
July 19, 2018, 01:36:23 PM
It depends on what you call moon becaue to some people, the current price is already moon.  Just set your target and act accordingly. However the market is showing some positive signs
Activity: 364
July 19, 2018, 12:54:19 PM
Yes, the market is moving up now. And I am hoping that this is just beginning so keep patience and hold your coins and when the price will go to the moon then you should sell your coins. I am still holding my coins that's why This is my opinion for you. So let's wait for a big pump.
Pages:
Jump to: