Pages:
Author

Topic: The market is not designed to be predictable. Or is it? - page 3. (Read 528 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 148
Just hold your positions fellas, you don't lose anything until you sell.
I already imagine how some traders had opened positions with a leverage, holded them since 8k, removed stop losses in order not to lose because "you lose when you sell" and got all their deposit burned with a red fire fueled with leverage. I hope that anyont who read this topic will be smart enough not to follow most of the great advices from this forum. This must be another important rule for all newbies.
Activity: 659
Merit: 250
I've called this 2 years ago on my facebook. There were no signs of any regulations back then. Smart money (banks, wall st) came into the scene and rek everyone. Hell, we could even be in a recession after this. So what are your options? Just simply hold. Get a job and forget about your assets. You shouldn't have risked more then you were willing to lose anyway. Money is a very sensitive topic for most, but if you can control your emotions, and simply hold without paying attention to your investments, you should be fine. We all know the markets are rigged and ran by bot algos. Just hold your positions fellas, you don't lose anything until you sell.
I like this but it is not the only reason why i gave some merits. After all this will help to somebody or anyone who had not decided because of what happens in the market as mnay are afraid to loss big amounts but they sell and buy when it goes up. Selling is not good and we should know that we don't need to sell until the market recovers.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
first,the market is not designed to be predictable nobody can deny it.
logically speaking,if the market is designed to be predictable.everyone will be rich right ? because we know what will happen and what is going on with it.
we're seeing a lot of people crying about it because they're looking for a quick money,
i believe some of you get into it because you knew some of your friend made a lot of money by holding it for a weeks,
and you want to do that.
but they did not hear what other people saying,like this;
Do not play something that you can afford to lose

if they heard it,none of them would cry that loud.because he know something like this might be happen.
and that is why we need something called financial management.

and the only thing that we need to do is this :
you don't lose anything until you sell
it is very simple,you will not lose it if you do not sell it.
that is it.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
I've called this 2 years ago on my facebook. There were no signs of any regulations back then. Smart money (banks, wall st) came into the scene and rek everyone. Hell, we could even be in a recession after this. So what are your options? Just simply hold. Get a job and forget about your assets. You shouldn't have risked more then you were willing to lose anyway. Money is a very sensitive topic for most, but if you can control your emotions, and simply hold without paying attention to your investments, you should be fine. We all know the markets are rigged and ran by bot algos. Just hold your positions fellas, you don't lose anything until you sell.

true..  Grin Now it all boils down to people who can stand the test of time. I think this is all a big cycle which will work out in the end for Bitcoin and the blockchain technology. The only thing that bothers me is when this might happen since I believe that the worst is yet to come.
Activity: 170
Merit: 39
Pages:
Jump to: