Pages:
Author

Topic: The market smells of bitcoin halving. 54 day left! - page 2. (Read 288 times)

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
What started this pump was the MSTR buy of 3000 BTC. Which they bought at like $51.5K. It started a rally and we ended up at $55K as the top for the NY session.

I would not agree that this pump has anything to do with Microstrategy, because why would 3000 BTC make any difference when the company already has 190 000 BTC? If we look back, we can see that most of the purchases made by MS did not have too much impact on the price.

On the other hand, BTC spot ETFs (US) have so far accumulated, if I'm not mistaken, more than 300 000 BTC, and regardless of the fact that they buy through the OTC, such an outflow of coins must have not a psychological, but a concrete impact on the price of BTC.

Then when the etf flows came out, we broke almost to $57.5K. Because Fidelity is around $250M and Ark is $130M and GBTC is $20M negative. So most likely IBIT will be closer to $400M and we should have a record day for inflows. Crazy times.

Although we were skeptical at the beginning because the price of BTC did not explode immediately after the approval of ETFs, now we see the real effect, and the question that is asked the most is how much BTC will end up in the wallets of all those companies. What there is no doubt about is that they had perfect timing regarding the approval, and now they just have to play by simple rules and there is no doubt that they will make huge money in the next 2 years.
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
The current uptrend in the Bitcoin market appears to be a bull run, but it is not. Basically, most of us know that our bitcoin halving season will start in April and then the price of bitcoin will be more excited. Since the Bitcoin market is currently growing rapidly and its price is changing moment by moment, I can say for sure that the price of Bitcoin will exceed $70,000 before the halving. We know that when of bull's season started in 2021, the price of Bitcoin touched a maximum of $69,000, which was an all-time high for Bitcoin. However, when Bitcoin halves this season, there is definitely a possibility that the price of Bitcoin will exceed $150k. And since the price of Bitcoin has changed a lot in 2024 and moved above $57,000 before the halving, it is expected that Bitcoin will break the 2021 record before the halving. Today the price of Bitcoin has skyrocketed, and soon it is going to touch $60k, so you hold and hold your Bitcoins safely.

well lets hope you are right.

one thing is true 57k is not that bullish for a miner.

72k right now would ease a miners fear of the ½ ing and the full on fomo induced bullrun would happen.

If we do it before the ½ ing it would be very cool indeed.
Activity: 15
Merit: 1
The current uptrend in the Bitcoin market appears to be a bull run, but it is not.
At present everyone is making various predictions about the movement of Bitcoin price up but no one can say exactly how much the price of Bitcoin will be. The way the price of Bitcoin has been increasing for the past two days, it seems that Bitcoin will cross $60,000 very soon.

Basically, most of us know that our bitcoin halving season will start in April and then the price of bitcoin will be more excited.

Probably still 54 days and 17 hours away from Bitcoin halving as we can estimate that Bitcoin halving will happen at the end of April. Before Bitcoin halving is organized we can see small bullrun in the market, maybe the price of Bitcoin is going to touch 70 thousand dollars this time.

so you hold and hold your Bitcoins safely.
I think people holding bitcoins probably know how to keep their bitcoins safe. Many investors use non-custodial wallets to keep their bitcoins safe and secure. Perhaps these wallets are the best for keeping your invested bitcoins safe. Moreover, it is your responsibility to protect the seed phrase of the wallet you use.
Activity: 714
Merit: 296
Cashback 15%
What a carzy time to be alive, it's clear that this time is different and I wasn't expecting it at all, right now I believe that no one really knows what will happen in this market, this is why it's better not to take a side, either bullish or bearish its better to be prepared for both, and now that BTC is up in the 57k I think this bull market will happen faster than we want.

The halving isn't even here yet and I am here waiting for a massive decline in bitcoin value, so that I can start to DCA again, I think I've missed out already, now 60k is very possible, maybe this time is very different.

Many people are going to end up missing out on this rally, I feel this one will be short lived though but only time will tell, now I can't keep buying anymore, unless we have some retracement.
Activity: 812
Merit: 560
The current uptrend in the Bitcoin market appears to be a bull run, but it is not. Basically, most of us know that our bitcoin halving season will start in April and then the price of bitcoin will be more excited. Since the Bitcoin market is currently growing rapidly and its price is changing moment by moment, I can say for sure that the price of Bitcoin will exceed $70,000 before the halving. We know that when of bull's season started in 2021, the price of Bitcoin touched a maximum of $69,000, which was an all-time high for Bitcoin. However, when Bitcoin halves this season, there is definitely a possibility that the price of Bitcoin will exceed $150k. And since the price of Bitcoin has changed a lot in 2024 and moved above $57,000 before the halving, it is expected that Bitcoin will break the 2021 record before the halving. Today the price of Bitcoin has skyrocketed, and soon it is going to touch $60k, so you hold and hold your Bitcoins safely.

Its better we begin to plan ahead right from now about bitcoin halving because we are likely to experience the bullrun now during or after the halving, we can get to a new all time high and this can take no longer time than expected, now the question is whether we are seeing the last all time high of $69,000 before the halving or we are having it back after which the halving already have taken place, another thing to consider is the time for the bullrun, we shouldn't expect this to come in as immediate as after the halving, sometimes it may and other times it may not, we are not likely to also have the bullrun at once, its a gradual process that we keep having new highs until the massive high begins to mark the actual bull season.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 301
*STOP NOWHERE*
And since the price of Bitcoin has changed a lot in 2024 and moved above $57,000 before the halving, it is expected that Bitcoin will break the 2021 record before the halving. Today the price of Bitcoin has skyrocketed, and soon it is going to touch $60k, so you hold and hold your Bitcoins safely.

I have also seen some investors hypothesize about this, some think that history will change because this year we have a bitcoin ETF but honestly, no one knows what will happen. Personally, I think that since the market is unpredictable, we should stick to our plans instead of predicting when bitcoin will reach its ATH. I mean, if you plan to sell when bitcoin hits $200k then you should stick to your plan. Don't focus too much on whether bitcoin will break the 2021 record before or after the halving because if it doesn't happen as we expected. That will disappoint us, while it is only a matter of time before bitcoin breaks the old ATH and creates a new ATH.
copper member
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
What a crazy time that we have now, there are a lot of things happening and I hope everyone can keep up someway somehow. I do see it rising to the occasion and making sure that there is a plan for everything that you do. It's impossible not to feel that type of FOMO and maybe make the wrong decisions in the future. I believe it will rise in price and reach the mark that we always want $100K. When everyone is buying, make sure to have a plan.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 576
While every cycle, the multiplication of Bitcoin's price decreases like for the last time of 2021 bull run, it went $69k-$70k and that's around 2 to 3.5x for its growth since 2017 bull run.

So, starting with $69k, if it goes 2x or 2.5x then it's possible that we may see $150k and that's not a high speculation if we'd base that with its growth.

Although price wise, it's expensive when it goes there but can we do anything with that? I don't think so, Bitcoin's bound to hit new ATHs and new ATLs.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
What started this pump was the MSTR buy of 3000 BTC. Which they bought at like $51.5K. It started a rally and we ended up at $55K as the top for the NY session.

Then when the etf flows came out, we broke almost to $57.5K. Because Fidelity is around $250M and Ark is $130M and GBTC is $20M negative. So most likely IBIT will be closer to $400M and we should have a record day for inflows. Crazy times.
Activity: 448
Merit: 216
I like to treat everyone as a friend 🔹
Pages:
Jump to: