Pages:
Author

Topic: The market started looking green today. - page 6. (Read 1671 times)

Activity: 332
Merit: 12
It appears the market started recovering today from one of the worse long-lasted corrections in bitcoin history.
The bitcoin now secure the 45% of the cryptocurrency market dominance. what you have to say about that?

It is a good sign. I see the market demand is increasing. we will see, the bitcoin price will rise soon.
This is what we exactly need to do and teach this to every bitcoiner that volatility is normal thing and there is no need to panic when the graph is more inclined towards red area of the graph because only if it will fall, then it is going to stand up with more intensity. I am not worried about the current slight decrease in the values of bitcoin because at the end of the day, we are going to win the game.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
the good news if the market looks green but usually crypto market so quickly change the market looks red again. that's the crypto world.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I think until next year we will not see any high leaps, but the recession is quite probable. The wave of popularity has passed, but it is possible that it will grow even more
Activity: 196
There is nothing surprising in this process. Prior to this period, there was a decline in the price on the cryptocurrency exchange. Have to go now growth. It is hoped that the growth will be long and very significant! BTCBTCBTC
Merit: 111
if seen from what percentage, maybe this is a good opportunity for ktia who want to start from the beginning, but this also does not mean we have to impose the will, all will go according to the existing scenario, well that's all I can say
Activity: 451
Merit: 250
TO become a great trader, you need to predict when there will be a red day like this so that you can escape from it and take some extra profit. Buying the dip sell the peak. You have to learn some basic skill in trading to make a perfect prediction
Activity: 111
It appears the market started recovering today from one of the worse long-lasted corrections in bitcoin history.
The bitcoin now secure the 45% of the cryptocurrency market dominance. what you have to say about that?

https://i.imgur.com/rX7N7Vc.png

It is  a good sign, The market is increasing, We will see the price will rise soon.I hope it.
Activity: 173
cave canem!
This is awesome and the most of preditcions for this year are saying that crypto will grow up in prices because of demand growth
Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Well after a big dump we need to wait more because I know this is part of the process but I'm happy because maybe this is the start of recovering,I think this is the best time to use the opportunity to buy more, I'm hoping by the end of this year I can generate a profit, In the meantime we need to relax and let see what will happen next.
Activity: 528

It is true that the cryptocurrency market is now becoming green. Whales are now starting to pump most of the cryptocurrencies. I think it will continue in this following weeks. We can now overcome our losses after the big dump occurred in past days.
Activity: 364
the market is starting to look green and almost all coin prices are rising but a few hours later the market is red again and the market will be green again, that's the market of the crypto currency
Activity: 280
But.. It hasn't stopped the growth even after this falling, and development of bitcoin is still ongoing, a lot of news that are tending us to be positive about crypto
No doubt it is the best news I received this year, as now price of bitcoin is getting high then good to share about it as much as we can invest and spread bitcoin to help it grow more high, investors are now showing interest for bitcoin which is a sign that price will be high for sure and 2018 is going to be the year of bitcoin for all investors including me.
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
Yes, it look really nice now, it's a good time to buy some coins, because who knows what will be? Maybe a really big profit?   

yes it is start of bull market where the tokens or many of cryptocurrencies are starting to pump up. it is good for those who buy token before they get pumped and i know that it will be red someday or next week where the tokens are dumping. but for now do a feast for those cryptocurrencies pumping up. im so happy that i can sell my tokens. and im sure that many token holders will be happy to hear it and they will also sell their own tokens soon
MRY
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
I think, the market is always changing and has a price up and down, now the market looks green but soon will be red then it will be green again, that's the market of crypto so we must be able to know the right time to get profit
Activity: 233

Yeah It's looking green for now and I hope everything will in a right flows so that there's many opportunity coming from crypto currency which helping us for financially needs.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
In my opinion there has always been hope and it will never get dashed. A little bit wide correction apparently is part of the show and market, and it's normal thing to see that it happens

Of course, we have to have the hope. As for the market, it has been changing the color constantly: if you watch it, during one day only it becomes red, then - green. Then- everything changes again.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101

That is a great news because the market have been suffering for a lot of month now and being green is a great thing because that can remind to the people that there is still.a chance because some.of them are losing hope in the market because its been months since it is always on a red and never rise that much. Just be happy of what is happening and always be thankful in that because we are losing hope that makes it much more on a down fall
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
In my opinion there has always been hope and it will never get dashed. A little bit wide correction apparently is part of the show and market, and it's normal thing to see that it happens
Yep, it’s so normal when the market has any fluctuation. Because we all know that crypto market is extremely volatile, it fluctuates currently but it is never in dip forever. If you give your eyes on crypto market, you’d better to keep your hope and trusting in it. Besides, don’t be panic too much when you’re seeing the downing market because in anyway it will probably increase again. It’s more likely to bring you a big benefit if you keep your head and be patient!
Activity: 70
The bond market is expected to remain in the green zone so that the move is positive. Nevertheless, market participants should still pay attention to various sentiments that will affect the bond market rate. the movement of the bond market that is able to increase amid the weakening of the rupiah, is expected not to reduce the opportunity for bond market rate to stay in its positive zone. Given the weakness that had occurred in some previous period. It is expected that the bond market still finds momentum to stay in its positive zone. To that end, remain wary of various sentiments that can re-hold the potential strengthening bond market, "
Pages:
Jump to: