Pages:
Author

Topic: The market started looking green today. - page 9. (Read 1671 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Yes, I am very happy to see the state of the crypto market now. The crypto market is proving that it will not die and will stay afloat at high prices. All the coins slowly begin to rise and seem to be going up and down. I believe this will last a long time. Hopefully, at the end of 2018, all coin prices will reach the highest price in this history.
Activity: 565
Merit: 100
BountyMarketCap
I am delighted to see the market is starting to go up again. And it looks like it will continue to soar after experiencing a very long decline.
Activity: 176
You know if that is the case then we should celebrate a little...  But we should be very sure about it...  Because the market has its own way of movement...  But now if Bitcoin is rising a little we should become happy about it...  Thats a good starting point again... We are hoping that soon this rise will continued until it reach its peak again... This news is the most awaiting part of the market and every crypto user aims it...
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
It appears the market started recovering today from one of the worse long-lasted corrections in bitcoin history.
The bitcoin now secure the 45% of the cryptocurrency market dominance. what you have to say about that?

Well, that was really a good thing to have right now. After all, it is much awaited by all of us although it was just a small pump, it will be a good start to somehow disregard the doubts that Bitcoin will be left behind into the dump. This sudden increase into Bitcoin's price value will somehow clear up our minds into negative thoughts and will be now focusing into the positive side of it and for sure, this will make us to decide to expand our earning capabilities and capacities by treating dump as opportunity grabbing since we have already know that  we can still regain it at Bitcoin's price pump.
Yeah absolutely this is a moment that  we will take a deep breath, but  if you have a courage enough and use your resources to buy bitcoin when  the price near to the bottom. Can you  imagine how  much profit you may have today.
Yes and If you invested before bitcoin while it still dumping,  I'm sure you get now 30 to 40% of earning profits, if you're short term investors. But you're Intended to wait the speculation that will heading $50,00 then, long term investment we should do. All ww ahould do is patience to wait that moment.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
It appears the market started recovering today from one of the worse long-lasted corrections in bitcoin history.
The bitcoin now secure the 45% of the cryptocurrency market dominance. what you have to say about that?

Well, that was really a good thing to have right now. After all, it is much awaited by all of us although it was just a small pump, it will be a good start to somehow disregard the doubts that Bitcoin will be left behind into the dump. This sudden increase into Bitcoin's price value will somehow clear up our minds into negative thoughts and will be now focusing into the positive side of it and for sure, this will make us to decide to expand our earning capabilities and capacities by treating dump as opportunity grabbing since we have already know that  we can still regain it at Bitcoin's price pump.
Yeah absolutely this is a moment that  we will take a deep breath, but  if you have a courage enough and use your resources to buy bitcoin when  the price near to the bottom. Can you  imagine how  much profit you may have today.
Activity: 384
Merit: 106

Activity: 140
It is true that today the market is going up a lot, but now I'm seeing a down sign of this market. And I think tomorrow it will be a red one.
Activity: 1250
Merit: 295
Palestine
finally the market is green i wish it keep green for the next 2months if its keep green next 2 months btc can hit 100 k
Activity: 150
this is very good news because with the rising price it will make everyone not lose the spirit in investing and I think if this is just the beginning because the price will continue to rise
Activity: 488
Merit: 10
gladly to see the market today, I see that there are many coins changing the position and some coin getting increase so high. I see in the poloniex and bittrex, many coins trying to make a new price although there are many coins that still in the lower price. in poloniex, I am amazed to see xpm getting high and break the walls at 28k satoshi although for now, the price is back to decrease, soon the price will increase again. I will wait for the price to increase higher again.
As what we saw on the market,the prices imprive on its value and slowly recovered .Atlast we're now confident to invest money in any different kind of coins.But my choose is bitcoin because the higher amount to invest the bigger return of profit at the right time.
Yes, whenever the price of Bitcoin starts going up I do notice that others follows as well, but not all. This is the reason why I don’t really consider diversifying my investments, I will just go straight on Bitcoin but not all the time, cause sometimes I do diversify them. Not all the coins I saw at coin market cap is going up, some of them seems to be stable, while others are still showing signs of going down. It won’t matter to me, I’m only interested in seeing the coins I invested on to go up.
Activity: 54
this is good news, but i am still confused. bitcoin falls, altcoin also falls. when bitcoin rises, altcoin still falls and has not risen yet.
Activity: 289
This is so beautiful, I`m looking on my wallet every morning, and I feel really a "Good morning". But I am not resting, working in a good mood.
Activity: 386
Yes that’s true, the market has been recovering all this while and just take a look at the current we are already at the rate of $9000+.this morning it is at the rate of $9,200+, though there was a little reduction to the price compared to what we had earlier this week, a difference of $100.

This month is already, I saw some predictions that it will reach $15000 around 27th of this April but that never happened. I’m hoping that next month May it will achieve that even more. So I will keep on holding even after such rate, with hope for something better.
Activity: 2534
Merit: 586
gladly to see the market today, I see that there are many coins changing the position and some coin getting increase so high. I see in the poloniex and bittrex, many coins trying to make a new price although there are many coins that still in the lower price. in poloniex, I am amazed to see xpm getting high and break the walls at 28k satoshi although for now, the price is back to decrease, soon the price will increase again. I will wait for the price to increase higher again.
As what we saw on the market,the prices imprive on its value and slowly recovered .Atlast we're now confident to invest money in any different kind of coins.But my choose is bitcoin because the higher amount to invest the bigger return of profit at the right time.
Since past few days, we have seen a lot of improvement in the graph of the market value of the crypto coins especially when we talk about the bitcoin and that is a very good news for all those who have invested their money into the bitcoin and are holding it since some good time. we can hope for similar change in the graph in the coming days as well and that this will help us in making more profit.
Activity: 224
I just hope that the bitcoin in the future has a lot of enthusiasts so as to make the exchange rate soaring and can provide a big motivation for traders to earn income.
Activity: 540
Actually, the cryptocurrency market is now recovering after the huge loss. I am really sure that we can be productive in trading because most of the price of the coins are now growing up.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
That really shows what here will always be hope for bitcoin. And no matter how hard bitcoin has fallen, it will always rise up again
That is true, for me crypto nowadays is just getting bigger and bigger and real prices will be established in some next years so now we need to be patient cause downs and ups will touch us every single month.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
yes right, now the market has become green and almost all the coins slowly began to rise so this makes good news for us because we will get profit again and can sell the coins we have
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!
This was the day when the coins started moving up. I have observed that there wad so much to lose at this point if anybody should be doing day trading. This is due to the idea that many still fears that investing isn't really a thing yet to consider. Bitcoin was moving very slow and so the whole market as well.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
That really shows what here will always be hope for bitcoin. And no matter how hard bitcoin has fallen, it will always rise up again
Pages:
Jump to: