Pages:
Author

Topic: THE MERKLE | Signature Campaign | Earn 0.04 BTC a week [CLOSED] - page 23. (Read 34098 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1011
HI Here I would like to join in this campaign  Smiley

Name:   klepa
Activity:   126
Position:   Full Member
Bitcoin address:   1FG64Q8sSRXtaTeBJ63uK2aL6ZZXthaqrq
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Requirements:

1. Must be a Sr member or above
2. Minimum 10 posts per week

Rules:

1. Do not spam
2. Stick to the topic of the thread and do not post in the following categories:
- Games & rounds and the investor-based games boards.
- Micro Earnings board.
- Politics & Society
3. Constructive posts only
4. The signature provided must be worn at all times
5. Post consistently
6. Maximum of 50 posts per week

Payment:

0.0008 BTC / Post.
Payments will be issued weekly to all participants via a single transaction that will be posted on this thread.

Availability:

7 spots available

How to Apply:

If you are interested in joining this signature campaign please change your signature to the one below and reply to this thread with your bitcoin address to receive payments and your starting post number.

Full Members +

Code:
[url=http://themerkle.com][b][font=Arial Black][color=#f3f4f8]................................[/color][color=black]T[color=#f3f4f8].[/color][color=black]H[color=#f3f4f8].[/color][color=black]E[color=#f3f4f8].[/color][color=#3030bd]M[color=#f3f4f8].[/color][color=#3030bd]E[color=#f3f4f8].[/color][color=#3030bd]R[color=#f3f4f8].[/color][color=#3030bd]K[color=#f3f4f8].[/color][color=#3030bd]L[color=#f3f4f8].[/color][color=#3030bd]E[color=#f3f4f8][color=#f3f4f8]........................................................................[/b][color=#0079C1]●[/color][color=black]BTC[/color][color=#0079C1]●[/color][color=black]LTC[/color][color=#0079C1]●[/color][color=black]XMR[/color][b][color=#f3f4f8]..............................[/color][color=#FA5A42]Follow us on twitter @themerklenews
[color=#f3f4f8][/color][color=black]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[color=#3030bd]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[color=#f3f4f8]....................[/color][color=black]Bitcoin News [color=#3030bd] and Technical Analysis on select altcoins[/color][color=#f3f4f8]........................[/b][color=#0079C1]●[/color][color=black]DASH[/color][color=#0079C1]●[/color][color=black]DOGE[/color][color=#0079C1]●[/color][color=black]ETH[/color][b][color=#f3f4f8].............,,....................[/color][color=#FA5A42]Subscribe to our newsletter[/color][/url]

Sr Member +

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][/td][td][size=26pt][url=http://themerkle.com][font=tahoma][b][color=black]THE[/color][color=#3030bd]M[/color][color=#3030bd]ERKLE[/color][/b][/font][/url][/size][/td]
[td][color=#F1F2F4]...[/color][/td][td]
[table][tr][td][left][size=12pt][url=http://themerkle.com][color=black]Bitcoin News and [color=#3030bd]Technical Analysis [/color][color=black]on select altcoins[/url][/size][/left]
[size=1pt]  [/size]
[right][size=8pt][url=http://themerkle.com][b][i][color=#FA5A42]Follow us on twitter @themerklenews and subscribe to our newsletter[/color][/size][/right][/td][td][size=5pt][color=#0079C1]●[/color][color=#F1F2F4].[/color][b]BTC[/b][color=#F1F2F4].[/color][color=#0079C1]●[/color][color=#F1F2F4].[/color][b]LTC[/b]
[color=#0079C1]●[/color] [b]XMR[/b][color=#F1F2F4].[/color][color=#0079C1]●[/color] [b]DASH[/b]
[color=#F1F2F4].[/color][color=#0079C1]●[/color] [b]DOGE[/b][color=#F1F2F4].[/color][color=#0079C1]●[/color] [b]ETH[/b]
[b][/b][/size]
[size=4pt]  [/size][/td]
[/tr][/table][/center]

Terms of Service

1. We reserve the right to terminate any participant
2. You agree to keep the signature provided on your profile as long as you are participating in the signature campaign.
3. If bitcoin's value changes significantly we reserve the right to adjust the payments to the original $0.25 / post

Current Participants:

begins 11/20 next payout 11/27

Name:    tair85
Position:    Full Member
Bitcoin address  16VGi3yjK8T5myRykahR7Ur4wd39eQU44A

Name: vorazvora
BTC Address: 1PFynoBqy9hg3yBQqSqN9YLauDaB7UDWZw

Name:   trinaldao
Activity:   266
Position:   Sr. Member
Bitcoin address:   16NS7xKR33AQwCQmw8VTFxrcorrcZWr5CA

Payments Sent:

None

Hi Here I would like to join in this campaign Smiley

Name: avw1982
Activity: 378
Position: Sr. Member
Bitcoin address: 1JJ2wTZ8g6MM7jmDjSR1NJMkG6f3UMjhMh

Please reply to me upon my request!!!
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
Requirements:
1. Must be a Sr member or above
2. Minimum 10 posts per week

You should update OP, as you now enroll Full Members.
Edit:
I see, OP has been updated.
Good luck with your signature campaign.
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
Thank you everybody. 3 spots taken 7 spots available. Next payout will be on 10/27.

Thank's for confirm it
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
Thank you everybody. 3 spots taken 7 spots available. Next payout will be on 10/27.

I think that you mean - Friday 27th of November Wink
Activity: 202
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
Okey Im joining Your signature campaign Smiley

Name:   trinaldao
Activity:   266
Position:   Sr. Member
Bitcoin address:   16NS7xKR33AQwCQmw8VTFxrcorrcZWr5CA

edit anyway i make an avatar to themerkle
https://bitcointalk.org/useravatars/avatar_103397.jpg
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
You are the magician  Grin Thank you
Signature ready Smiley How do you like that?

alright I like that. So if you aren't a Sr member + then use  vorazvora's signature.

Can you please post your bitcoin address and the number of posts you start with and I will add you to the list.

Fantastic!

Name: vorazvora
BTC Address: 1PFynoBqy9hg3yBQqSqN9YLauDaB7UDWZw

Thank you!

Here is my code:
Code:
[url=http://themerkle.com][b][font=Arial Black][color=#f3f4f8]................................[/color][color=black]T[color=#f3f4f8].[/color][color=black]H[color=#f3f4f8].[/color][color=black]E[color=#f3f4f8].[/color][color=#3030bd]M[color=#f3f4f8].[/color][color=#3030bd]E[color=#f3f4f8].[/color][color=#3030bd]R[color=#f3f4f8].[/color][color=#3030bd]K[color=#f3f4f8].[/color][color=#3030bd]L[color=#f3f4f8].[/color][color=#3030bd]E[color=#f3f4f8][color=#f3f4f8]........................................................................[/b][color=#0079C1]●[/color][color=black]BTC[/color][color=#0079C1]●[/color][color=black]LTC[/color][color=#0079C1]●[/color][color=black]XMR[/color][b][color=#f3f4f8]..............................[/color][color=#FA5A42]Follow us on twitter @themerklenews
[color=#f3f4f8][/color][color=black]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[color=#3030bd]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[color=#f3f4f8]....................[/color][color=black]Bitcoin News [color=#3030bd] and Technical Analysis on select altcoins[/color][color=#f3f4f8]........................[/b][color=#0079C1]●[/color][color=black]DASH[/color][color=#0079C1]●[/color][color=black]DOGE[/color][color=#0079C1]●[/color][color=black]ETH[/color][b][color=#f3f4f8].............,,....................[/color][color=#FA5A42]Subscribe to our newsletter[/color][/url]

Thats my first signature code, it takes me few hours, so please don't be too critical  Grin
If you have any suggesions - let me know.
Tips very welcome Wink

alright I like that. So if you aren't a Sr member + then use  vorazvora's signature.

Can you please post your bitcoin address and the number of posts you start with and I will add you to the list.

Where can I get this vorazvora's signature?
Bitcoin address  16VGi3yjK8T5myRykahR7Ur4wd39eQU44A

I will update the thread once he send me his signature. I will add you in the meantime.
legendary

Where can I get this vorazvora's signature?
Bitcoin address  16VGi3yjK8T5myRykahR7Ur4wd39eQU44A

legendary

why do I have on another?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I would be interested to join your signature campaign if you put the funds in Escrow or if your willing to pay me first.
Is it possible for a full members to join this campaign?

its possible if you can come up with a decent looking signature with the full member signature limits.

Interesting proposition..

Rate per post for Full Member will stay on this level like for Sr. Member (0.0008 BTC PP)?

yep I will keep it the same.

when you plan to do it?

It is happening now Wink You just have to prepare signature for your rank Wink
legendary

its possible if you can come up with a decent looking signature with the full member signature limits.

Rate per post for Full Member will stay on this level like for Sr. Member (0.0008 BTC PP)?

when you plan to do it?
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

Your Signature says "The Merkle". I don't know about whats in it really unless I go to it so it don't attract clicks. Maybe you should change the codes and tell something about where the signature leads to. Make it attractive, interesting and maybe your campaign will have higher chances to succeed.

Take it from a marketing pro Smiley kidding.

Great! I will jump to Full Member rank soon. I will try to prepare a signature for me Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: