Pages:
Author

Topic: THE MERKLE | Signature Campaign | Earn 0.04 BTC a week [CLOSED] - page 24. (Read 34098 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 100
Is it possible for a full members to join this campaign?

its possible if you can come up with a decent looking signature with the full member signature limits.

Interesting proposition..

Rate per post for Full Member will stay on this level like for Sr. Member (0.0008 BTC PP)?
Activity: 202
still looking for members.

Yup sorry to see your rates are not competitive so make it attractive and get members for this campaign.

There are a total of 10 spots, 9 empty at the moment. Maybe he could reduce the number of spots and increase rates that way. 5 spots at double the current rate, for example, would certainly get many to want to join.

By the way OP, you should update this:

$0.10 per post paid in the equivalent value in BTC, currently 0.0008 BTC / Post.

Thanks for the feedback I updated the OP.
Activity: 292
Merit: 250

Yup sorry to see your rates are not competitive so make it attractive and get members for this campaign.

There are a total of 10 spots, 9 empty at the moment. Maybe he could reduce the number of spots and increase rates that way. 5 spots at double the current rate, for example, would certainly get many to want to join.

By the way OP, you should update this:

$0.10 per post paid in the equivalent value in BTC, currently 0.0008 BTC / Post.

its possible if you can come up with a decent looking signature with the full member signature limits.
Activity: 125
Name:   Patatas
Activity:   266
Position:   Sr. Member
Bitcoin address:   1DPLNHcsmybXfi6CtHnj6xaYNTnKw8DfDp

You have been added to the signature campaign, please update your signature, once you do that we will update the OP with your latest post count and begin counting from there.

NOTE:

Rates have been raised to 0.0008 btc per post with a hard cap of 50 posts per week.

9 spots left.

EDIT: user was removed because he never updated his signature.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
so your maximum rate is $10 ?
before i join your signature are you count the local post ?
if you count the local post i will join

check the rules:
yes local board count, but constructive post only

2. Stick to the topic of the thread and do not post in the following categories:
- Games & rounds and the investor-based games boards.
- Micro Earnings board.
- Politics & Society
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
so your maximum rate is $10 ?
before i join your signature are you count the local post ?
if you count the local post i will join
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Undercutting the existing low rates for a Sr. Member. This isn't a great way to start off the campaign but I can understand it might be tough to pay a lot if your business is just getting up and running.

Treat your good posters well, drop those that spam.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
Name:   Patatas
Activity:   266
Position:   Sr. Member
Bitcoin address:   1DPLNHcsmybXfi6CtHnj6xaYNTnKw8DfDp
Activity: 826
If you increase your rate, I could join as well. Your prices compared to a couple of others aren't that competitive. If you bump it up to around $0.20 per post, it would attract more users.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

increase rate! i will come!

what rate are you thinking?

EDIT: you are asking for 0.02 a week to place an ad in your signature, this campaign is paying double that? LOL...

Your rate is 0.0004BTC PP, and he is looking for a higher PP rate. That's what he means.

what rate are you thinking?

EDIT: you are asking for 0.02 a week to place an ad in your signature, this campaign is paying double that? LOL...
Activity: 896

Activity: 938
Also, we are not going to offer escrow as our news blog has been active for over a year and we wouldn't risk our reputation over $100 a week.
Well, if it was your choice just want to tell that even for the trusted service still using escrow for signature campaign.

Using escrow will give you more positive points, and also make people more interesting join your signature campaign.

Also there is some people offering 0% fee for escrow service. List here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcointalk-escrows-trade-safely-855778
Activity: 741
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
escrow?
why the self moderated topic?
and the rate is low for senior+ members
Activity: 224
Expect no one to join your campaign coz people don't want to experience again doing free advertisment.
Name:    tair85
Activity:    126
Position:    Full Member
btc            16VGi3yjK8T5myRykahR7Ur4wd39eQU44A

I apologize, but we have moved the minimum requirement to be Sr member + as we didn't realize the Full members can't have large size font.

Also, we are not going to offer escrow as our news blog has been active for over a year and we wouldn't risk our reputation over $100 a week.
Pages:
Jump to: