Pages:
Author

Topic: The moment to buy eth? - page 28. (Read 3849 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
April 18, 2018, 05:12:49 AM
as we can see ethereum is currently on the downward trend in exchange rates. we need to watch when the exchange rate drops to the lowest and then buy it to avoid the situation when u purchased ethereum, the exchange rate continues to fall deeper. Experience shows that if buy eth at the time the exchange rate hit the bottom it would probably be profitable to hold up from now until the end of this year.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
April 18, 2018, 04:48:45 AM
I think in the coming month ETH will grow to 0.085 BTC, because it will become cheaper. And then it will rise to 0.2 BTC. Now a very sweet price to buy.
Activity: 168
April 18, 2018, 04:00:41 AM
Honestly, we talk about this everyday, if you believe in the technology and infrastructure of ETH, and it's future, buy now, be prepared to hold for the long term, and have a price point where you are prepared to sell and be happy with your profit.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
April 18, 2018, 01:20:29 AM
Usually the best time to buy any crypto currency is whenever the price go down.
Actually, the ETH price is still low compared to few months ago, so it is the best moment to buy more ETH nowadays, especially if you look for long term holding.
ETH is very valuable and its price is expected to go up highly in the few next months and years.
Really? If you remember how Bitcoin price fall down from $20k to $19k $18k slowly till few weeks ago touch $6k , is it what you mean the best time to buy? I personally think it's not true.
Following the down trends are wrong action with too much risk there , better to wait the price recover a little bit and decide is it the real bullish sign? Then go allin , just like ethereum when it dropped to below $400 and move up step by step by $10 , I'll think it's the right timing to go allin.
Activity: 392
April 18, 2018, 12:43:01 AM
The etherium costs $ 500. So far this is an excellent price to enter. By the end of the year its cost will be about $ 2000. Do not miss your profit!
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
April 17, 2018, 11:06:06 PM
As seen, after the day of dump prices on all coin, current prices of all coin,especially ETH has shown signs of rising again. Is this the right time to buy into eth? In my opinion, if you buy now, we can make a profit of at least 60% when eth return to the price of $ 800
I also estimate it as it is because the normal price of eth is in the range of $ 700-800 and it's time to buy at a cheap price and wait until the price returns to normal and increases.
Activity: 106
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 09:39:54 PM
I do not think anyone is interested to dump ETH, I see in the various indax eth stocks rarely have any interested him .. if you want to invest for the long term please buy eth coins, if not do not buy it. better buy small coins that have not been dumped
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Good Morning
April 17, 2018, 08:38:14 PM
Yes the market comes to the norm and goes in the right direction, let's hope that it does not turn over and go down. And so on all types, he began to gain weight)))
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
COINECT
April 17, 2018, 06:30:17 PM
After the issue of ASIC eth falls 50% but today the price has recovered, I am sure there is still a chance to go to the moon for several months ahead.
it is not wrong to speculate to buy and hold it for your benefit.
Activity: 157
April 17, 2018, 05:28:09 PM
I think that now is a great moment because afterwards it will only grow higher.
Activity: 629
Merit: 252
April 17, 2018, 04:35:32 PM
It's still a good time to buy an etherеum. Its price is now artificially understated. Most likely by the end of the year it will grow to 2 000. There are prerequisites for this
For me buying whole coins now will give profit in this year, etherum is one of the most confident one to just go to the moon in near months, for me investing will be a good investment.
Activity: 196
“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”
April 17, 2018, 04:16:47 PM
Etherium definitely grows and you can earn on it. But even more you can earn on EOS, crazy potential. Behind the two existing successful projects: Steem and BitShares.
Activity: 420
Merit: 19
April 17, 2018, 03:42:55 PM
perhaps at the time of the creation of the theme was really the sweetest moment to buy out ETH. But this is all an accident and it is unrealistic to guess. Basically and now the price of the eth is not bad, but it's also not worth waiting for strong growth in my opinion.

All the coins are now in downtrends only, but for past two,three days the market starts with green. The price of all coins is slighlty increasing. But not too much high, likewise Ethereum also shows its good growth in coinmarketcap. Knce the value is low we can buy and jold it for long time it will give good returns in future. Because Ethereum is one of the promising coins and high potential with good growth.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
April 17, 2018, 03:27:33 PM
perhaps at the time of the creation of the theme was really the sweetest moment to buy out ETH. But this is all an accident and it is unrealistic to guess. Basically and now the price of the eth is not bad, but it's also not worth waiting for strong growth in my opinion.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
April 17, 2018, 01:41:31 PM
at this point it's time to buy ethereum and altcoins, it seems that the market will recover, there is certainly a positive trend. The etherium has also begun to rise, rising to $ 500. perhaps for some time the price of ethereum will still fluctuate

In my opinion, eth investment is a good choice. The price is still attractive enough to buy. Even now, when the market is uncertain, eth is one of those coins that will allow you to earn well in the next few months.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 12:40:35 PM
I think every fall of the market can be made, but it's not known when this fall is over. In any case, after each fall, the market will still recover!
And now I think that it is worth buying altoins!
yes, I agree, especially now the price is falling. if we buy now, when the price returns to normal or even higher, we can earn a lot of income.
it seems you are wrong now, I see the price of ethereum is on the rise. but it can not be an obstacle for us to buy because the future of ethereum is sure to be very good especially nowadays ethereum is increasingly being used by ICO investors.
Activity: 366
Merit: 14
Investment
April 17, 2018, 12:31:15 PM
Yes, it seems to me that cryptesque has begun. I'm waiting for a $ 500 billion capitalization
Activity: 215
April 17, 2018, 12:28:52 PM
at this point it's time to buy ethereum and altcoins, it seems that the market will recover, there is certainly a positive trend. The etherium has also begun to rise, rising to $ 500. perhaps for some time the price of ethereum will still fluctuate
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
April 17, 2018, 12:22:22 PM
Ethereum in any case and at any price you need to buy. Think about it, smart contracts will ease countless processes in all industries
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
April 17, 2018, 12:17:42 PM
Honestly, Ethereum is a profitable cryptocurrency in a short and long term and it is the second best currency in the market. As well, now, their current price ($ 513) in a small crisis despite the remarkable rise in the recent period (more than 27%). So this may be the best and last chance to buy an acceptable value of this currency, because the price will certainly develop over a small period.

In addition to that, I think everything is related to bitcoin, due to Ethereum and the majority of digital currencies are the followers of him, and if Bitcoin will rise to $ 12 $ or $ 13, then it is pretty sure that Ethereum will reach $ 1000 or more. This is expected to happen after a few weeks (3-5). So if you want a huge big profit over the long term just buy and HODL, and then you must wait a while. Be patient.
Pages:
Jump to: