Pages:
Author

Topic: The moment to buy eth? - page 32. (Read 3849 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 13
CIBUS FOOD Ecosystem
March 19, 2018, 08:38:01 AM
I can not give you any guarantee but I think it great opportunity to buy Eth very cheap now. Go ahead.)
Activity: 523
Merit: 300
March 19, 2018, 08:30:20 AM
Instead of buying ETH, you can buy NEO, Taget until the end of 2018 NEO will be $ 1000. : D  Grin Grin GrinBTC
NEO is showing its weakness and not true about their whitepapers. Many ICOs on NEO plaform fail, so I don't think NEO can reach $1000

Ditto, very few ICO's are on NEO, and none look exciting enough to attract attention.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 08:13:29 AM
Now is a great time. I think ethereum will benefit from the short term failing of EOS and NEO, two projects that looked like shaping up to be competitive. Well Neo, EOS was a little more speculative
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
March 19, 2018, 07:59:34 AM
As seen, after the day of dump prices on all coin, current prices of all coin,especially ETH has shown signs of rising again. Is this the right time to buy into eth? In my opinion, if you buy now, we can make a profit of at least 60% when eth return to the price of $ 800
Yes as many analysts have said that the price drop some time ago is just continuing for a moment. We're on a good track when all alcoin prices are on a positive track. For anyone who has ever bought an ETH at a cheap price they will surely get tremendous profits, you can see that this happens in a short time. When we decide to buy Etherum right now we hope that there will be another upswing in the future, that is very likely to happen. The development of the digital currency is always on the rise and we are on a pretty good round of coin development charts. We must take the momentum and dare to make the right decision when we have found the profit margin, although a little then we deserve to take it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
March 19, 2018, 07:34:31 AM
the capitalization of the etherium rises, its price grows by leaps and bounds, so buying this crypto currency today is a far-sighted decision and quite promising.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
March 19, 2018, 06:42:22 AM
Instead of buying ETH, you can buy NEO, Taget until the end of 2018 NEO will be $ 1000. : D  Grin Grin GrinBTC
NEO is showing its weakness and not true about their whitepapers. Many ICOs on NEO plaform fail, so I don't think NEO can reach $1000
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 05:26:05 AM
As seen, after the day of dump prices on all coin, current prices of all coin,especially ETH has shown signs of rising again. Is this the right time to buy into eth? In my opinion, if you buy now, we can make a profit of at least 60% when eth return to the price of $ 800
Pages:
Jump to: