Pages:
Author

Topic: The Monero Gang : G T F O - page 3. (Read 5080 times)

legendary
Activity: 3780
Merit: 4842
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
June 26, 2016, 12:25:24 AM
Monero is like Democracy it is the worst Form in existence except for all of the others.
Activity: 336
Merit: 265
June 26, 2016, 12:07:09 AM
Glad you are feeling better

Thx me also! Sucks when I want to code, but physically can't! Now I just need to get off the forum. So let's wrap up our points asap.

I think this discussion is important to do right about the time of DAO corruption and these new waves of lisk icos, nxt ico disguised as a resale, etc..

But as to your point about leadership, I don't think a single crypto will do that for the entire space--you can do for your own coin and hope others follow suite if the project is fair and honest.

I don't think we need one project to eliminate all others. But it would be nice if we actually had something honest to support that could actually succeed on a sufficient scale of adoption to be relevant, and not just be a tool for our enslavers and the criminal extraction of our money. In my opinion, nothing exists that meets that requirement, not even Monero nor BitCON. Monero fails the test because it can't scale and doesn't have anything the masses want. BitCON fails because of the Blockstream + China oligarchy control it is sliding into.

Ethereum and all that jizz appears to just be insider manipulation extraction of money from the n00bs. But I will let everyone make their own conclusions and I am not providing a 100% proof or ironclad accusation. Readers will have to judge for themselves.

I feel fluffy is a great leader for Monero and his presentations and leadership on IRC during the Dev meetings is always a pleasure to experience.

He is very pleasant. But he is not the one here in BCT representing Monero. He is not the face of Monero here. If he were, I'd probably had been working on Monero long time ago and we'd raised some funds for serious fulltime development and been a great success. Or even not including myself, but otherwise as stated.

Monero's trying to fill the gap as cash and doing what it can to make sure it can deliver what it promised

They are clueless. Sorry. Cash? They are no where near having any realistic plan for the scaling that is needed for the transactions the masses need on the Internet.

Sorry it is one big joke. I just shook my head and stayed quiet during the last XMR chat when they started talking about plans for marketing. It was painful. I had to leave. Sorry really. I am just being frank with you. It is my honest opinion.

--the development of kovri with I2p developers is an example of attacking a flaw and working with programmers outside the community to solve a problem that the coin alone can't address. I think we get too caught up in this tiny pond with tribal animosity--though it's bound to happen given the different, and sometimes nefarious, agendas.

I think the entire I2P thing is pointless and a major distraction of resources. I would never have approved that decision. I can't give all my reasons. Too much verbiage. A lot more goes on in my head than I can possibly type into this forum.

I like you, Shelby, I think you are smart and understand much I can't, but I also think that about shen, fluffy, smooth and the other Monero developers, so when it gets to name calling between you guys, I try to stay out of it, but I think there is enough blame to go around. I don't really care which coin produces...

Yeah it is really pointless to discuss. The bottom line is action.

I agree.

Disagreements originate from for example a totally different background in s/w development. I come from producing commercial apps for end users such as Corel Painter, a million download web page editor CoolPage, etc.. They come from producing backend systems on servers and finance.

Who do you think has more relevant experience to know how to do end user marketing (myself!).

Who do you think has more relevant experience in network coding (them!).
legendary
June 25, 2016, 11:54:46 PM

Glad you are feeling better--have you seen a doctor yet?

As for sputz, he took an apology from david latapie and turned it into the Watergate hearings--he's an opportunistic exaggerator and all around troll who lives in the myopic bubble of a few well wishing troll-brothers and the illusionary grander audience he thinks he has (though risto's actual influence in the space is probably why he's obsessed with him--just my hunch)...

I'm also glad your feeling better these days and agree on Sputz, I'd rather have you guys abbreviate his rants when quoting him as well. I don't even like to waste the time to scroll past his meandering non-insightful speculative non-factual unsupported delusional walks through fairyland.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud
June 25, 2016, 11:41:42 PM
generalizethis that was funny and that perspective has some validity. I actually agreed a little bit with some of the things Spoetnik wrote.

I would like to make the following point in response. And it is not to say you are wrong or anyone is wrong, but to try to point to a larger issue that gets overlooked in this bickering.

We lose our focus on silly nonsense, while Monero has not accomplished enough to offer a successful alternative to the criminal enterprises that are overtaking the crypto ecosystem.

Monero is focused on not so compelling features (anonymity) and a leaderless community of bickering that is doing nothing to provide leadership for this greater community to give a bonafide rallying cry and alternative to the criminality that is sinking our crypto ecosystem ship.

I don't know if anyone is capable of leading in the situation we are in. This is going to be very difficult. But I don't see the Monero as strong leaders. Too much nonsense they allow. I am not criticizing their coders. I am not even really criticizing Monero, other than to say that as I predicted since 2014, they would not know how to lead. I warned them about that, and they ostracised me for that.

Folks we need to get serious and focus our resources on serious leadership and honest development.

Pronto.

Sorry for the drama, but this my sincere opinion. It is quite urgent actually.

Accuse me of being an opportunist or all talk. That is fine. I don't want to argue it. My point remains.

I am trying to code now. I am only 1 guy. You all hold a lot of BTC resources. Please invest them wisely. You all hold the keys to our future in your hands.

P.S. 5th strong run in 5 days. Hadn't done that for 6 years. Illness is finally starting fade. Which is what fucked up my ability to code for past 3 - 4 years.

Glad you are feeling better--have you seen a doctor yet?

As for sputz, he took an apology from david latapie and turned it into the Watergate hearings--he's an opportunistic exaggerator and all around troll who lives in the myopic bubble of a few well wishing troll-brothers and the illusionary grander audience he thinks he has (though risto's actual influence in the space is probably why he's obsessed with him--just my hunch).

But as to your point about leadership, I don't think a single crypto will do that for the entire space--you can do for your own coin and hope others follow suite if the project is fair and honest. I feel fluffy is a great leader for Monero and his presentations and leadership on IRC during the Dev meetings is always a pleasure to experience. Monero's trying to fill the gap as cash and doing what it can to make sure it can deliver what it promised--the development of kovri with I2p developers is an example of attacking a flaw and working with programmers outside the community to solve a problem that the coin alone can't address. I think we get too caught up in this tiny pond with tribal animosity--though it's bound to happen given the different, and sometimes nefarious, agendas. I like you, Shelby, I think you are smart and understand much I can't, but I also think that about shen, fluffy, smooth and the other Monero developers, so when it gets to name calling between you guys, I try to stay out of it, but I think there is enough blame to go around. I don't really care which coin produces the best privacy solution, but this is the one that gives the best shot at a digital cash at the moment. Yes, there are things to work out, but stepping through a minefield of FUD every day, tends to make people cranky, and lashing out at each other will happen. I just hope that the coins that are genuinely trying to solve a problem don't get overlooked for borderline scams with clever marketing.
June 25, 2016, 11:08:34 PM
generalizethis that was funny and that perspective has some validity. I actually agreed a little bit with some of the things Spoetnik wrote.

I would like to make the following point in response. And it is not to say you are wrong or anyone is wrong, but to try to point to a larger issue that gets overlooked in this bickering.

We lose our focus on silly nonsense, while Monero has not accomplished enough to offer a successful alternative to the criminal enterprises that are overtaking the crypto ecosystem.

Monero is focused on not so compelling features (anonymity) and a leaderless community of bickering that is doing nothing to provide leadership for this greater community to give a bonafide rallying cry and alternative to the criminality that is sinking our crypto ecosystem ship.

I don't know if anyone is capable of leading in the situation we are in. This is going to be very difficult. But I don't see the Monero as strong leaders. Too much nonsense they allow. I am not criticizing their coders. I am not even really criticizing Monero, other than to say that as I predicted since 2014, they would not know how to lead. I warned them about that, and they ostracised me for that.

Folks we need to get serious and focus our resources on serious leadership and honest development.

Pronto.

Sorry for the drama, but this my sincere opinion. It is quite urgent actually.

Accuse me of being an opportunist or all talk. That is fine. I don't want to argue it. My point remains.

I am trying to code now. I am only 1 guy. You all hold a lot of BTC resources. Please invest them wisely. You all hold the keys to our future in your hands.

P.S. 5th strong run in 5 days. Hadn't done that for 6 years. Illness is finally starting fade. Which is what fucked up my ability to code for past 3 - 4 years.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud
June 25, 2016, 10:10:32 PM
Sputz is like that idiot girlfriend who mistook a text from a cute spammer as a girl you've been cheating on her with. She won't let it go for years on end--and continually rehashes it and adds details that never happened so she can say how awful you are to her mom and her friends and play the righteous victim--never has any real proof just lots of posturing about the "truth" and innuendo biased on imagination and an axe to grind.

Ceti's like a that scene in being John Malcovich when John Malkovich enters his own brain and sees dozen of himself--though ceti only sees risto.

BTW, what is the obsession with risto? Are you guys like secret gay for him and "hate" him for being so damn cute--sorta like that tard who shot up a gay club because he wanted a hug so bad. You guys should check into that and take care of it before it becomes a bigger issue.
June 25, 2016, 05:53:11 PM
AFA Ice, I actually had him on ignore for awhile while he was trolling Dash (and I hate dash for the lying launch that screwed alot of us) because I don't believe in trolling. But he does not make things up and does have facts behind him even though he beats a dead horse far too often which does reflect poorly. But if you go back and check your history you will find you have done that a few times yourself. Wink

I mea culpa already (in May and reiterated numerous times in June). I am not the altcoin police any more. Never again. I will ask a few tough questions and leave it at that. iCEBREAKER got the facts wrong in the latest discussion about Monero's mining security.

I do believe pointing out errors in projects is the entire VC communities job as scams are ruining its lofty goals which far too many people forget in their little infights and turning good honest people away from a future without police states (at least monetarily) and IMO that is the only reason VC is needed.

Nobody reads the flame wars. His importance is entirely a figment of iCEBREAKER's imagination.

Ask tough questions, and leave it at that. Ethereum shows that a good pump manipulation is what speculators want.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
June 25, 2016, 05:40:40 PM
i so sick and tired of this monero gang who gang up and make bitcointalk altcoin discussion dangerous for all

if you like coin they come and try to f*** with you until you cant stand it any longer. then they say you MUST buy Monero because you are wrong and you will die. Is like crazy american church priest men

i hate this shit

guys just GTFO in your own forum to enjoy your circles there

let us feel peace we deserve. not constantly must bombard us with craps

Posts like this fuel the fire. You are doing exactly the opposite of the outcome you are looking to achieve.
legendary
June 25, 2016, 05:39:13 PM
There are a few zealots in the XMR camp but what large community doesn't have a vocal few? Especially scam coins with all their sock puppets.

I do not consider you my enemy. We've for the most part had cordial discussion between us.

I hope you Monero supporters will soon realize that it isn't the one "real deal", so that you can escape the groupthink "assimilate or die" jail and speculate with a free mind.

And then you will hopefully realize how ridiculous it has been to have harassment trolls such as iCEBREAKER in your community. If iCEBREAKER buys tokens in my project, I will disown him from our community. Who needs him? Where is the leadership in your community.

I had been in support of Monero's experimentation on privacy technology, and well I continue to support its coders in that respect. This isn't an issue of disrespecting Monero's technical work.

I hope you don't even though we disagree on some things we agree on the large picture.

AFA Ice, I actually had him on ignore for awhile while he was trolling Dash (and I hate dash for the lying launch that screwed alot of us) because I don't believe in trolling. But he does not make things up and does have facts behind him even though he beats a dead horse far too often which does reflect poorly. But if you go back and check your history you will find you have done that a few times yourself. Wink

I do believe pointing out errors in projects is the entire VC communities job as scams are ruining its lofty goals which far too many people forget in their little infights and turning good honest people away from a future without police states (at least monetarily) and IMO that is the only reason VC is needed.
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
June 25, 2016, 05:28:28 PM

I am not interested about your Monero FUD fairies.

I hope, for your sake, you do not cross me in real life.
June 25, 2016, 05:27:51 PM
There are a few zealots in the XMR camp but what large community doesn't have a vocal few? Especially scam coins with all their sock puppets.

I do not consider you my enemy. We've for the most part had cordial discussion between us.

I hope you Monero supporters will soon realize that it isn't the one "real deal", so that you can escape the groupthink "assimilate or die" jail and speculate with a free mind.

And then you will hopefully realize how ridiculous it has been to have harassment trolls such as iCEBREAKER in your community. If iCEBREAKER buys tokens in my project, I will disown him from any community that has chosen me as a leader (of course decentralized open source so any one can go create another group if they wish). Who needs him? Where is the leadership in your community.

I had been in support of Monero's experimentation on privacy technology, and well I continue to support its coders in that respect. This isn't an issue of disrespecting Monero's technical work.

In my opinion, Monero's marketing cohesion and community leadership is atrocious. Maybe they can reform, but I doubt it. Seems ingrained into the culture and community mix at this point.

I do think if I am to become a leader of an open source group, I need to stop talking about other projects in a negative light. So I will leave this ongoing debate to you all.

Cheers.
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
June 25, 2016, 05:22:39 PM
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
June 25, 2016, 01:20:22 PM
I think Monero is a legit project and they are not trying to scam anyone, they are putting hard work into making a coin that is fundamentally different from Bitcoin.

But like I said before, in the future we will have Confidential Transactions and a better and incentivized CoinJoin thanks to Schnorr signatures. And this will make "anonymous coins" a lot less relevant since all markets will be using Bitcoin anyway.

You guys that defend Monero exhibit either Dishonesty or Stupidity (or a combo of both)

There is a proven "bad" track record going back 2 full years with Monero since day one.
Your comment dismissed all that.

This shows me you have no clue about the CONTEXT of the matter.
For one thing you guys choosing a side need to KNOW CRYPTO ALTCOIN HISTORY.
Have you been here and contributed every day since before Monero even existed 2 years ago ?
I HAVE !

I have made no claims on Morono EVER that are not provable by simply checking BitcoinTalk history.
It is all there right in front of your noses, yet you all play dumb or bend over backwards to ignore it.

Way back after they launched their clone coin + gimmick.. they orchestrated
a nasty spam / hype campaign here in the ALT main section. (they kept ramping up the intensity of it)
They literally flooded this section with endless topics !

And the nerve of febo to cry about others doing that is rich LOL  Cheesy
What a fucking hypocrite of the highest fucking order !

And you all may think ohhhh Spoetnik's FUD'in ..Well guess what boys ?
There was no DASH fighting back then like 1.8 years ago..
And i had commented a few times how they were laying it on thick.. (i WAS trying to be nice to them)

But !

The people that revolted against them was the average users here !
You all started flipping out on them and making revolt topics saying you were all sick of their spammy hype campaign.

One guy created a "complaint" topic showing a picture with the whole entire first page
flooded back to back with misc Monero related topics
..you could see in the picture who created each topic and who commented last.
And my name was not in the picture people.. so spare the troll crying bullshit.

Some arguing went down and smooth / smoothie and the crew had no choice but to defend themselves.

There was a battle raging and apparently every single two bit scammy ass ShillTard Morono twat
seems to have completely 100% forgotten about all that drama (not the first time they forgot about drama)

In the end.. they railed on about how this community is full of idiots and they were sick of this place.. and that they were going to go start their own forum.. THEN LEAVE !

They did start their own forum i believe and they did lay low because of the massive backlash.
But they of course re-launched their spam / hype advertising hoax campaign ..all over again.

They are more than happy to bitch about this place and bad mouth it (or other coins doing what they do)
and even say they are leaving but in reality they love this place and have no intention of leaving.
They just talk a lot of shit year after year.

They have been caught red-handed spamming the living shit out of this forum section hard!
So much that they really couldn't even try and deny it.. yet NOW they do ? WTF ?

THIS IS WHY I AM SICK OF THESE DECEITFUL BAG HOLDERS.

"They" are dishonest.. they rewrite history when ever it suits them to polish their bad image.
Always making sure their best foot is forward and trying hard not to have their members
caught saying they are "starting Monero Marketing Companies"  Roll Eyes

If you act dishonest then that makes you dishonest.. it's not rocket science people.

Their little game is too out post count you.
If you say something negative they fly into attack mode and "handle it"
They are the forum masters at covers and diversions & games.. and advertising.

Risto said he took donated "MEW" funds money with out asking anyone (even though he is not a team member they say) from the "Treasurer" whom once again they say is also not a team member..
Then spent it on a topic here called "Retro Virtual City..

Which "King Risto / reptiela" declared on the MEW topic that it was a "powerful asset" ..
while saying he spent the money on adoption efforts (which is what the donation money was about)

He spent god knows how much of YOUR money to create a forum "game" topic here in Alt-main.
How much ? he would NOT say ! ..he actually defended his behavior to his supporters asking questions insulting them calling them trolls.  Roll Eyes

How much did he need ?
(so how much did you get for your "Prized" unicorn you were oh so sad you had to sell Risto ?)  Roll Eyes

I also had talked to him before he launched that game where he admitted to me personally on Poloniex chat (where they spam their various coins such as HYP coin) that he had made "thousands" on his previous forum game here..
So i had reported his new game topic as "Spam / advertising" and staff here denied my report.
AND.. Risto's own comments said word for word on the MEW topic..
"IT WAS A POWERFUL ADOPTION ASSET"

AKA: ad-ver-fucking-tising People ! ..reported  Roll Eyes

I caught them !

The comment was made by him i think before he changed name to hide on Poloniex but is still logged on Polonibox i think. (i forgot his newer name he had changed to) that was about 1.5 yrs back.
Which is another thing too..
Why the hell did Poloniex add a whole entire XMR market when it launched years ago ?
All of crypto thought that was VERY weird.. so it's no surprise they live on the troll-box there.  Roll Eyes

And the MEW Treasurer was none other than David Latapie who disappeared with MEW donation funds and had been in hiding he admitted word for word as he was involved in some arrests about BTC & Fraud around when the Paris attacks occurred.. later he posted the most intense apology i have ever seen here on the internet and muttered some shit about having a Monero Marketing Company.. even though he was not a member of "The Team"  Roll Eyes

And besides people why would a "Not a team member" apologize and say he is sorry for fucking over the entire Monero community ?
Think about it if you just came along and started mining some coin..
And you made a mistake of some kind why would you feel compelled to make the Internets most intense apology to the entire user base + team of the coin you mined ?
Make a shred of sense ?

That is another example of drama i seen here they have denied.
They negged the hell out of me for posting a topic here showing the apology David Latapie made.

They claimed i lied when all i did was copy and past 2 quotes already posted on this forum from another guy..
I did not edit them in anyway or try and lie about what was contained in the quotes.
They flipped out & demanded i was lying and negged me and started attacking me hard.
I never lied about fuck all !

Every word i said is provable and i pledge i have made 100% solid effort here to be honest & accurate.
..unlike Morono ShillTards.

BOTTOM LINE: ?
They need to accept that they fucked up their coin and.. it was a bad gimmick coin to begin with.
And they need to accept responsibility for the demise of their coin and not blame others.
2 year later it is as dead as it's going to get.. they are going no where.
Their only hope is to lure losers here who are greedy and want to use Monero to profit on Poloniex.
It has not other use..

And don't forget people their bags are HEAVY !
They had a millionaire who has a castle and Pink Bentley admitting he spent 6 figures 2 years buying XMR
and ever since he has made comments about donating to the coin..
These vile bag holders are in seriously deep and they are desperate.. to get you to buy their bags.

Do as you wish people but i have warned you.. and i speak the truth.
Unlike the Morono crew i am not a greedy fucking liar piece of shit degenerate "baggy"

Disclaimer:
I unlike Morono Shills have not created additional accounts here to Spam & Troll etc
..or for any reason at all ever !
Nor have i ever had any financial reason or motivation in the slightest to comment about them.
THEY DO and have admitted it !

THEY are the ones who are pushing to get your money etc.. i am not.
I have never had a Monero coin or a Dash coin or any similar or competing coin etc.
I have no dog in this race ..except for some desire for honesty / transparency.
Unlike them !
legendary
June 25, 2016, 12:42:20 PM
i so sick and tired of this monero gang who gang up and make bitcointalk altcoin discussion dangerous for all

if you like coin they come and try to f*** with you until you cant stand it any longer. then they say you MUST buy Monero because you are wrong and you will die. Is like crazy american church priest men

i hate this shit

guys just GTFO in your own forum to enjoy your circles there

let us feel peace we deserve. not constantly must bombard us with craps

Peace for what to run scam after scam? If your lieing scamming POS then your gonna get called out on it and I'm sorry that you might have to go out and get a real job.

Being as XMR is the real deal scammer get fearful if someone who knows what they are doing enters their thread and points out the flaws in their Project Scam/Shitcoin and being as the majority of those in the ALT section that know what they are doing eventually find XMR it is an eventuality that anyone with any intelligence will hold XMR (I'm sure alot of the scammers are secretly holding them as well). So yes it is a higher proportion of XMR holder that are capable of pointing flaws in scams to the n00bs. So sorry for that.

Go choke on your latest scam as you posts hold ZERO weight fool.

So stop crying like a little bitch and if you believe in something then work on it and help it's community, I can guarantee you that attacking a coin supported by the best Devs in the crypto scene is not going to benefit whatever crap your shilling. Actually quite the opposite will happen. Unless of course you just wanted more activity in your threads then you have accomplished your goal. But this will be my only post in this thread.

As a disclaimer I hold NO virtual currency whatsoever ATM but will certainly be getting back into XMR when I feel the time is right there is one other coin that I feel is of real worth and provides a much needed service that I also will get into when the BTC bubble bursts again.

Monero has ring signatures technology which is somewhat interesting (although I invented better RingCT named Zero Knowledge Transactions before they did but I decided not to implement it because that is how valuable I think the anonymity market isn't) and I have at times respected their technical contributions, but the creepy community makes it a pita not even worth considering. They would probably make up some BS about how I am jealous or trying to claim their fame or whatever. Pffff! I don't have time for that nonsense. I want to get real accomplishments and breakthrough technology implemented. So much time wasted on stupid arguing.

I don't encourage any of you to follow my or any other person's views blindly. Be your own person. Have your own opinions. Disagree with each other and ask difficult questions. Explain your positions eloquently. Just please let's be respectful.

We shouldn't want to kill each other over some block chain projects. Crazy.

Bah you have been welcomed by many communities and there has never been a time when you were not welcomed by the Monero community. You think if someone disagrees with you that they are attacking you. You are not god so get over yourself. The fact that you go into manic paranoid phases on a regular basis also does not help yourself if you wish to be a member of a community, I believe you are actually the Jim jones that wants the cult. I have noticed I do the same to a much lower but not less self destructing degree.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
June 25, 2016, 12:10:51 PM
I think Monero is a legit project and they are not trying to scam anyone, they are putting hard work into making a coin that is fundamentally different from Bitcoin.

But like I said before, in the future we will have Confidential Transactions and a better and incentivized CoinJoin thanks to Schnorr signatures. And this will make "anonymous coins" a lot less relevant since all markets will be using Bitcoin anyway.

I think Monero is planning on deploying confidential ring transactions in the next six months. When would you guesstimate Bitcoin would get it forked in? Six years?

Well you are exaggerating there and you know it.
Confidential Transactions as far as I know, only needed segwit deployed. I think we will be able to have this feature probably next year. Definitely not six years.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1102
June 25, 2016, 12:08:21 PM

I think Monero is planning on deploying confidential ring transactions in the next six months. When would you guesstimate Bitcoin would get it forked in? Six years?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
June 25, 2016, 12:07:43 PM
@paratox

thing is that trols make 10 accounts and then talk to each other in those 5 daily newly made threads. So even if you ignore them, they spam forum.

Forum is as moderators want it is they have power to stop it but they dont.

You are guilty of doing it and had made this place revolt against Monero in the past way back
and then on & off every few months.

I have explained this to you all so that even if you were not here you know.
You are clearly here.. crying FUD on every single topic about Monero.
And yet you pretend like you did not see me bringing it up a thousand times.

You just play dumb & cry FUD / Troll ..AGAIN  Roll Eyes

THAT is deceitful period .
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
June 25, 2016, 11:53:45 AM

June 25, 2016, 10:49:13 AM
So when you come back over and over and over again, blaming people for wasting your time, it's their fault you're posting, right?

Why do Monero community members fail logic 101 so often?

I understand your frustration with trolls. I don't appreciate their posts and also think that it's damaging the reputation of crypto currencies in general.

The only way that seems to work against trolls, is to ignore them and don't feed them with your attention/reaction. Trying to stop/fight them, just adds fuel to the fire.

They don't need logic to achieve their goal. They just want to disturb. If you react emotionally to them, they won and it also makes you susceptible to the use of the same behaviour they exhibit, as a last resort to win the fight which cannot be won by reason.

If we don't feed them, they don't get their satisfaction and eventually will stop. So it is in our hand to stop the trolling by acknowledging that we, who react to them, are responsible for keeping that behaviour alive.

Or like Joshua from Wargames put it :" The only winning move is not to play."

Thank you for the best advice. You are correct of course.

And arguing isn't getting work done.

Febo, I don't have a FUD gang, I reject this behavior.  I'm independent.  I would never join sect or similar group/s.

Well stated.

I am thinking of the Jim Jones Koolaid massacre.

Monero has ring signatures technology which is somewhat interesting (although I invented better RingCT named Zero Knowledge Transactions before they did but I decided not to implement it because that is how valuable I think the anonymity market isn't) and I have at times respected their technical contributions, but the creepy community makes it a pita not even worth considering. They would probably make up some BS about how I am jealous or trying to claim their fame or whatever. Pffff! I don't have time for that nonsense. I want to get real accomplishments and breakthrough technology implemented. So much time wasted on stupid arguing.

I don't encourage any of you to follow my or any other person's views blindly. Be your own person. Have your own opinions. Disagree with each other and ask difficult questions. Explain your positions eloquently. Just please let's be respectful.

We shouldn't want to kill each other over some block chain projects. Crazy.
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
June 25, 2016, 10:20:37 AM
@paratox

thing is that trols make 10 accounts and then talk to each other in those 5 daily newly made threads. So even if you ignore them, they spam forum.

Forum is as moderators want it is they have power to stop it but they dont.

I agree, that trolls may try to make it appear like there is participation by talking to themselves.

But for how long will they get satisfaction out of that, if nobody beside the troll himself participate? Maybe he will try for some time, but if nobody bites, what incentive is left for the troll to keep on trolling?
Pages:
Jump to: