Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 132. (Read 262750 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 31
I've checked this out: https://decentraland.org/app and it's really funny even though very little is there to see yet. Will be really cool once people can actually go and meet there to explore and build

this way I can actually imagine how VR collaboration and fun will look like in the future. so what I see are a few sample parcels of land, and Greenpoint also is a place like this in the virtual world where we can meet up!

This is pretty cool. I've attached Decentraland's (optimistic?!) roadmap so we can estimate when Greenpoint will begin to become reality within VR. I would guess Q1-Q2 2018 is the time and 2018 is going to be a rocket year for VR+blockchain and 2019 probably is the time of entering the mainstream

Decentraland Roadmap
Stone Age
Land is modeled as a simple grid, and a Bitcoin-like proof-of-work algorithm is used to allocate pixels to users.

June 2015-
March 2017   
Bronze Age
Land is modeled in a 3D space. Blockchain and torrent full node. World Editor. Unity Browser.

Mana Contribution Period
An ERC20 token, MANA, will allow users to claim parcels of LAND and interact with each other within Decentraland.

August 17 through August 26, 2017

Q4 2017   
Terraform Event
The first opportunity to claim land will take place, along with the Beta launch of the Iron Age.

Q4 2017
Iron Age
Add multiplayer support with avatars and live chat. Allow custom items and scripting on the land you own.

Silicon Age
A full-fledged 3D world, with full VR support and customization of the laws of physics. Live in the blockchain.

another new exciting eposide in cryptoland and it's superb to be around from the beginning Smiley
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
when can we buy tao and can we vote?
Activity: 12
I've checked this out: https://decentraland.org/app and it's really funny even though very little is there to see yet. Will be really cool once people can actually go and meet there to explore and build

this way I can actually imagine how VR collaboration and fun will look like in the future. so what I see are a few sample parcels of land, and Greenpoint also is a place like this in the virtual world where we can meet up!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
The Movement DAO
how about ths coins rule? I view some pages and cannot understand all?
some one can explain to me? thank you!

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by 'rule' but there aren't any rules associated with the tokens.

So next month or in December should start distribution of tokens or has anybody any info when is the start date?

After the invitation phase, I believe a recalculation of the tokens will be done with respect to the new number participants, and then we should receive the tokens. my guess is November.
Activity: 308
Merit: 252
Hey all - just dropped in to say that your Project has an admirable ethos which I trust will soon become further manifest as its development/s unfold.

I'm entirely occupied elsewhere so the best I will be able to do to support you all is by throwing some BTC at TAO when it becomes available.

Kudos to all involved.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
So next month or in December should start distribution of tokens or has anybody any info when is the start date?
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
how about ths coins rule? I view some pages and cannot understand all?
some one can explain to me? thank you!
Activity: 8
is the quantity of tokens limited?
3 millions.

3 is a magic number, this beautiful trinity.
1+1 if at least two connect = 2 a new can be created
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Hi guys, I would like to join DAO The Movement. And a friend of mine already invited me, Islapdonkey. And we both messaged to MovementAI.

I would love to be accepted here. Is there a way to know for my confirmation? Thank you very much MovementAI and the rest of the team here in DAO The Movement Smiley

Hi there!
You can check in the spreadsheet here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q1fYyJ4PS8nlbihzgg5ubmoupvZfpuTdsc8bkM1rdbs/edit#gid=0

Thanks vinipoars Smiley you're awesome!

I checked the spreadsheet you gave me. And unfortunately I am not there yet.

I would love to be part of it. What other steps do I have to take to be part of it? Thank you! Smiley

Hi, have you been invited? If not, airdrop is already closed and you need to be invited by a founding member. We're looking for tech skilled members that want to support the Movement. Do you have any skill? How would you add value to this community?
If you have been already invited just wait for a dev update of the spreadsheet.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Hi guys, I would like to join DAO The Movement. And a friend of mine already invited me, Islapdonkey. And we both messaged to MovementAI.

I would love to be accepted here. Is there a way to know for my confirmation? Thank you very much MovementAI and the rest of the team here in DAO The Movement Smiley

Hi there!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q1fYyJ4PS8nlbihzgg5ubmoupvZfpuTdsc8bkM1rdbs/edit#gid=0

Thanks vinipoars Smiley you're awesome!

I checked the spreadsheet you gave me. And unfortunately I am not there yet.

I would love to be part of it. What other steps do I have to take to be part of it? Thank you! Smiley
Activity: 8
I think we seriously should start to create our own district in Decentraland and start to buy LAND for real so as to have a REAL unexisting place where to better organize our unexisting activity to pursue our unexisting goals. BTW I already own a few MANA for that Smiley

And what will this district give. And how are things at all with the purchase of land. If this is a good idea, then judging by the price of MANA, now is the time to buy.

Indeed! Smiley I've been doing just that lately. In addition to 200,000 DNT, I acquired MANA on 'Trex. I'm now a holder of 1,000,000 MANA, securing a solid position in the open VR world. I would like to share and create with people from all around our planet 🌍

Looking forward to acquire 10K-100K MVT, securing a solid position in the bleeding-edge decentralized VR Blockchain collaboration movement, with the aim of using it to contribute to a valuable network
Activity: 951
Merit: 252
i dont know if dev reading this, but if some people writing about rank up, i wanna write it too, my rank has been upped, almoust 2 months ago, so if you can change my share, would be good, tnx

I didn't even have to do anything when mine went up, Dropper automatically updated it

My rank also updated, and in the table it stays the same, even the activity as been updated but not the rank

...I'm not quite sure what you're saying...? The spreadsheet appears to have you listed correctly to me... Says "Hero Member" and share amount is in the 5100 range which generally in the same area as the rest of the hero members with "1: mover" status...?
Activity: 47

Yes i think the total supply is just 3,000,000 Tokens, Low Supply with Great Development Team Behind Plus strong community backing.

The opening post says it's 3 million tokens, so that seems to be correct.
Don't know about the team, will start some research.
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
I think we seriously should start to create our own district in Decentraland and start to buy LAND for real so as to have a REAL unexisting place where to better organize our unexisting activity to pursue our unexisting goals. BTW I already own a few MANA for that Smiley

And what will this district give. And how are things at all with the purchase of land. If this is a good idea, then judging by the price of MANA, now is the time to buy.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

Yes i think the total supply is just 3,000,000 Tokens, Low Supply with Great Development Team Behind Plus strong community backing.
Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |
Same here!
Frankly it's pretty painful to see some "founding members" seriously asking what this project is about even though all the information is there as clear as could be (perhaps that's just me),
but at the same time there are guys who're not as lucky but much more interested. I understand the project's motives completely. The people who don't are not interested enough in my opinion and, well, had some good luck to be there at the right place & time... Very likely they won't make it very far though

It will probably be our fortune that those who are clueless will sell cheap for some  airdrop profit bucks. Guess who'll catch what they drop? Yes! I'll participate in the bounties and buy what they throw away. I see a lot of 0.5-70% on the list and I'm sure most of them only want to sell and this the sole reason why they came here, the obvious is obvious. I've seen the stories of people selling their NEM stakes early, and some others who have been more clever have made huge fortunes by claiming those stakes and hodling. This is how it works. It's a gamble but if you are like me you see potential. You will see me around here for the long term so I don't worry. I understand that Jr accounts can't join but that's, well, the price I get for mostly staying away from forum discussions. I'm just a reader. To have extensive opportunities for "creators" of all kinds to get in you must make sure to put up useful and plenty bounties. I got very lucky (thanks again mate) that I was invited but according to the rules I can't get accepted to the founder list.

Now what I'm really interested in these days and what I'm waiting for is more details on VR and Greenpoint. My questions have not been answered yet. I also got some MANA and want to stake some for Greenpoint LAND but I'm still waiting for a detailed announcement as to how this will be managed. I like the idea of becoming a land owner too

Your engagement and passion for the Movement, even being a jr member, is an example for all of us. I really hope you get your invitation asap.

If i still had my invitation right i would certainly invite you! Hope someone here will do it Smiley anyone?

He was already invited days ago Wink He's in the spreadsheet waiting for any confirmation. We'll see Smiley

Glad to know mate Smiley lets see... Thank you
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

In the white paper is already stated that the Movement (probably Dropper) has already acquired MANA, enough to buy a LAND so under that aspect we should be already covered.
After the founder members are finalized will be revealed the tool we are already in posses and for what is missing we can plan how to acquire them or develop them. At this point there are just 3 days left.

I'm still looking for some person to invite if somebody has some idea!

Is there somebody in here who could do the translation of the manifesto in Japanese perhaps?
Activity: 581
Merit: 507
To the moon!

Hi there!
Jump to: