Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 129. (Read 262750 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
About the exchanges anybody knows what are the prices to get in?

I heard some are quite expensive, some take an hell of a lot of time to get in, others are just incredibly expensive and take very long time too.  

Etherdelta its quite easy but i don't know if its a good idea to start in there, it's quite difficult to use and potentially unsafe.

All this medium small exchanges like cryptopia, liqui are that difficult to get in as well? Did i miss any of them?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
When is my invitation approval exptected to be processed?

I would like to create a sphere. <3
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
but on the other hand it's good, a little "slowness", because community building and organic growth is required. Fast airdrop doesn't help that at all. Having said that, of course am too looking forward to trading MVT on exchanges. For buying though. Please set low prices for believers to get the amounts they want! Wink IF it continues and a solid base is delivered I'll try to get 5,000-10,000 tokens or more depending on the prices, hoping this will give me a good start to participate in the decision process

Haha Darktrollcoin, that's hilarious! I'll make sure to take a bite of that bounty where I can Wink
Activity: 778
Merit: 291
40% is 40%
Very delayed with the release, or just need more participants?
Activity: 226
Merit: 103
Activity: 581
Merit: 507
To the moon!

This is a great opportunity for all those who could not participate as founding members.
Activity: 226
Merit: 103
translated the Bounty post into french.
it's availaible here.
Activity: 599
Merit: 273
---
First of all, thanks jack liver for the invite  Grin.

This project is very interesting and I'm also looking forward to be part of it.
Activity: 331
Merit: 109
Well if I'm not to late and my invite is approved here is my Genesis verification:  trade my shitcoin for bitcoin

Looking forward to being a part of this project.
Activity: 322
to the moon..
This is an interesting project. I was invited friend. PM sent
Activity: 392
A lot of people are kicked out from the bounty. Unfortunately, I was also kicked.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
Slowly and slowly we are reaching the end stages. Cant wait to see the launch
slowly but surely, that's the community looking for Cheesy
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
lets make money together!
THIS IS A LITTLE LATE BUIT I WANT TO ADD MY GENESIS STATEMEN:
DAO- THE SYNERGISTIC EFFECT ON A GROUP OF PEOPLE WHEN THEIR COMBINED TALENTS HAVE GREATER EFFECT ON THE WHOLE THAT THEY COULD EVER HAVE HAD IF THEIR TALENTS HAD BEEN USED INDIVIDUALLY!

SORRY ALMOST A GENESIS PARAGRAPH  Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
i dont know if dev reading this, but if some people writing about rank up, i wanna write it too, my rank has been upped, almoust 2 months ago, so if you can change my share, would be good, tnx

I didn't even have to do anything when mine went up, Dropper automatically updated it

My rank also updated, and in the table it stays the same, even the activity as been updated but not the rank

I think most of our ranks are still at the old level in the doc. I don't think Dropper has the time to have a look at each profile.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I actually know a person who is making 3D models and he has beend doing it for years as a hobby, created quite a lot of content in second life, the problem is i dont think he has a valid account to enter as founder member.

In any case i informed him and waiting for an answer, in the worse case scenario can still partecipate in the bounty program which will make him part of the Movement as well.

Ill see if i can contact him directly in the meanwhile and explain everything there is still time before the invitation ends

Hello! it's me! Thanks Piggy! Hello everyone! I've created 3d objects in the past on something on the Second Life platform with my little space on their marketplace. It was not yet created with mesh (it's called "prim") but now I am learning to create mesh through blender software or sculptris/sculptgl (and i share with sketchfab). If you want to attach some of my rendering.

Best regards,

Montex Smiley
Activity: 359
Merit: 252
Unfortunately any of my crypto currency friends is in The Movement right now.

Could someone please invite me to this wonderful project?

I have a lot of online marketing skills I have my own online marketing company with SEO and social marketing focus. I think I can help the DAO to grow and become more popular. Would be happy to join. Please get in touch with me.

I think I can invite you. I'll sent you a PM.
Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |
I actually know a person who is making 3D models and he has beend doing it for years as a hobby, created quite a lot of content in second life, the problem is i dont think he has a valid account to enter as founder member.

In any case i informed him and waiting for an answer, in the worse case scenario can still partecipate in the bounty program which will make him part of the Movement as well.

Ill see if i can contact him directly in the meanwhile and explain everything there is still time before the invitation ends

While I believe you have good intentions. It would be a little unfair to other people who weren't allowed to join because of having a newbie account.
They might posses that skillset as well.

I agree with you... I think that after distribution we could create a fund and donate some MVT to invite people with special skills, what you guys think?

I would support this idea !

I'm another supporter of this idea; a crowdsourced fund! Some time ago I already made the decision to redistribute part of my tokens to contributors after token distribution and if we create and manage a collective fund to reward creators for valuable contributions this would not only be great in itself but sounds like quite some fun too. I really like to send rewards and see the realization of valuable outcomes.

In the bounty thread I see a placeholder for something of this sort:
4. Participant Bounty Pool: X MVT
Funded by all those who hold MVT and would like to incentivize others to create, more individual bounties set up by The Movement's participants will be available in the bounty pool over time.

It's time for founding members to begin focusing on a part, not everything is everyone's expertise - I'm very interested in becoming some sort of organizer (one among others) between different areas.

Raise your voices everybody, we need to know what you or another fellow likes to do so we can begin to manage together. Naturally there will be disagreements and we have to learn how to make decisions by discussing, voting, and coming to a consensus. It was said that we should not wait for Dropper to tell us what to do. The ones who stand up will be among the first to begin shaping The Movement, it's a historic moment and experiment given that we're talking about the world's first fully crowdsourced DAO project.

Hoist the sails!

I agree with you and i think this is the idea behind " Connect and Create ". Im not a developer, so i cant actually help code, but i have experience in business development and i will help in any way i can. What brought me to crypto was the decentralized aspect of money creation, i do believe this tech will shape our future, and a Movement like this fueled by its own members in a decentralized way makes me very excited and hopeful for the future.

Having this in mind, i think we should start by creating projects, that will in a first stage exist in the VR world of Decentraland but with the potential to transcend to the real world.

My personal interest would be to create an independent, decentralized and autonomous living community backed by technology and powered by blockchain. I think that VR is a great tool to test many aspects of the organization of such a new society. Im sure many of you already have heard of things like " The Venus Project " by Jacque Fresco, if you havent i highly recommend you to research about it, but for me the missing key in these projects is the Blockchain tech and its decentralized component.

Im not here to say what we should do, im just sharing what i would love to be involved in, and if this is something that interests you also maybe its time we do something about it.

Anyway, has i mentioned in the beginning, i will help in any way i can any project ( or multiple projects ) that is born under this incredible Movement
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Is that possible to take part into airdrop promo or it has been finished. I noticed that so many people still asking about the distribution of this token?

The initial distribution has not happened yet but is around the corner. A bounty campaign was just announced. Also if you happen to have a friend or someone you know who is enrolled, they can still invite you to the Genesis list because founding members have the ability to invite 1 friend

Either way as long as you're interested (like me, I am too!) it seems you will always be able to take part and earn. We are all looking forward to working together and creating value
Activity: 616
Unfortunately any of my crypto currency friends is in The Movement right now.

Could someone please invite me to this wonderful project?

I have a lot of online marketing skills I have my own online marketing company with SEO and social marketing focus. I think I can help the DAO to grow and become more popular. Would be happy to join. Please get in touch with me.
I would like to invite you, but I am not sure if I am allowed to invite people. Because I have been invited by myself some days ago. Is it possible to invite people as an invited member?
Jump to: