Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 139. (Read 262750 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Looks like an Interesting Project, i think this good project, i will join some point of your project, but i will read again about the mean and rule of the project
Activity: 425
Merit: 250
I going to be more active for the next days to come.
I have to increase my share on the movement.
The deadline is October 31st right?
Activity: 490
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
how to Invite my friend join this project ,who count it ,and any bounty for this ?

No bounties mate.
Why would there be a bounty for simply inviting someone?
The bounty = that you (we all) get a great addition to the community, and their bounty is they get to be part of this.

We always need a bit of common sense. Thank you!
Activity: 182
Quick question? Has someone made a decent signature for the project yet?

I have already included the DAO avatar (stole the idea and avatar from @testadimerlo, thanks!), since I've finished my last campaign and it seems like an easy way for people to support the movement, but would be happy to add a (good looking) signature.

I might confuse this one but I think some guy has made a basic signature. Maybe you can find it in this thread if you go back a few pages.

I made it.
You can find the code a few pages ago or in the creative design sphere here.

You can do whatever you want with the code.

Hi Girls and Guys,

I'm using also the new Signature. We should give some input for different signatures. Please go to Creative Designs for the DAO
Activity: 782
Merit: 500
how to Invite my friend join this project ,who count it ,and any bounty for this ?

No bounties mate.
Why would there be a bounty for simply inviting someone?
The bounty = that you (we all) get a great addition to the community, and their bounty is they get to be part of this.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
At the end of the month will start distribution?has anybody any information? At least hope to start in November.

I think no information about this yet
Activity: 226
Merit: 103
I dont really now well anybody with skills in here  Sad, im open to suggestions

I called to PM me with skills and motivations to all people who think can contribute but i still have 0 answers.
Was willing to give 50 tokens for best profile.

Activity: 226
Merit: 103

I have already included the DAO avatar (stole the idea and avatar from @testadimerlo, thanks!), since I've finished my last campaign and it seems like an easy way for people to support the movement, but would be happy to add a (good looking) signature.

I might confuse this one but I think some guy has made a basic signature. Maybe you can find it in this thread if you go back a few pages.

I made it.
You can find the code a few pages ago or in the creative design sphere here.

You can do whatever you want with the code.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
I dont really now well anybody with skills in here  Sad, im open to suggestions
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
The virtual reality meetup hub for grass-roots movements part is what I'm excited about.
Humans on the Internet =>People DAO / decentralized communities / spheres / districts + VR
 Cool I also bought cheap Mana for the future of vr

Has there been any info on the shape/Design of Greenpoint?
What will the coffee house look like?
What will the area consist of?
Will it be a Green Land?
Will there be a Voice Chat it what is the main preference of interaction in the Land?
Will there be a wall with all the Genesis sentences or what are those for?

There are so many mysteries. Gets things grooving.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364

Activity: 182
Can i update my rank and eth address?
Please send a PM to Dropper.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
At the end of the month will start distribution?has anybody any information? At least hope to start in November.
Activity: 361
Activity: 326
Merit: 124

Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Can't get invited as a Newbie?! :<

Hi Decentralix, your posts have always been some of the most interesting in this thread. To be honest you always supported this project more than the majority of the founding members. I think that priority is to invite technically skilled people but with pleasure I spend my slot to invite you. We also need loyalty supporters that understand what a DAO movement is. I'm going to write to movementAI to invite you, after that let's see what happens.

Do you have some tech skill?

Invited.

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Can't get invited as a Newbie?! :<
Activity: 490
Can i update my rank and eth address?
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
Is there any referral system to make it mutual benefits for those who will invite promising member? I think it is better idea, aint it?
Jump to: