Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 140. (Read 262750 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Title was changed to "Get Invited until Oct. 31". Are there any news?

Everyone can invite new participants during this phase. But only limited invites are possible around 170+ if im not mistaken. This is the Goodnews, instead of the devteam keeping all the rest of the coins he give chance to founding members to invite and further spread the distributions.
Activity: 750
Merit: 511
Title was changed to "Get Invited until Oct. 31". Are there any news?
Activity: 581
Merit: 507
To the moon!
So, more or less how many skilled friends have been invited?

There are dozens!  Grin
Seriously, I'm not concerned about the number of invites, but in quality of new members. That's why I'm not looking for a friend to invite and I'll only invite someone who would be really engaged to our goals.
Anyways... I'm also curious about how many were already invited! Cheesy  But, especially, I'm curous about their skills and their passion for the Movement.  Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
I would like to take this opportunity to nominate and invite @Pallas to be also a Founding Member of this amazing Movement.

@Pallas is a software developer, i can't call every project that he worked/helped, he has been around in crypto way before i got in ( 2 years ago ) and he is one of the best people i had the pleasure to meet. He will be helpful to anyone who seeks his help and he was one of the people who taught me and guided me on my first newbie steps in this forum.

I will leave more introductions to him, but i want to say that i believe he is the right person for me to invite and that makes him MY CHOICE

@Pallas Welcome mate Wink

Thanks very much SlowGrowth for the nice words and for inviting me to this project.
Your introduction is very good, let me just add that I've been developing crypto-related projects since 2013 (currently I'm the main dev of Cryptonite coin, among others).
I'm always interested in news ideas and on work done by honest people. I've just started learning about DAO and will follow this project closely as it goes by.
Let me show you that I can give a helpful contribution :-)

You are very welcome to this great community. It's good to have someone like you here.I have always wanted to learn cryptos coding all this while but not yet have the courage to sit and start sobering

what is Spheres? and how to join it?
I find to be active,must join the Spheres,but not find where is the Spheres?
You can join the telegram group in OP. It's also a sphere
Activity: 782
Merit: 500
How to earn activity points in the spreadshett? And is there an exact date available for when tokens will be distributed?

I really like the idea of this project. Could become a nice Decentraland competitor.

By contributing something to the movement, by being active, participating in discussions, providing useful info, idea's, graphics, content etc.
Activity: 272
Merit: 250

Invitation phase is a good thing, will potentially add new valuable members to the movement.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
How to earn activity points in the spreadshett? And is there an exact date available for when tokens will be distributed?

I really like the idea of this project. Could become a nice Decentraland competitor.

It will actually be in Decentraland
What to you mean with that it will actually be in Decentraland? You mean a sphere in Decentraland? I don't really get it.

In the whitepaper is explained, the Movement is going to have his own land in Decentraland

In addition to traditional channels such as websites and forums,
anyone with access to the internet and a web browser will be able to immerse
in Greenpoint, a place in a 3D open virtual reality world. Having acquired 50,000
MANA (50 LAND, 1000 MANA = 1 LAND) in the original Decentraland token
sale, the Movement is securing its headquarters for the community within the
virtual world of the future.

I just noticed Dropper changed the title of the thread, great this will give more visibility!
Activity: 430

What to you mean with that it will actually be in Decentraland? You mean a sphere in Decentraland? I don't really get it.

Activity: 453

Maybe we will get a public list next week
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
snip
Really? Spamming other people's threads? That is low, and who exactly do you think would fall for that?
Yeah, report the dude like me and he gets a deserved tempban

Dropper logging in but no further updates announced yet, very curious about the backend.
Mysterious Smiley Curious curious. Obviously a lotta folks are ready to connect and create. We need a little bit of guidance and ways to earn TAO/MVT as well as the opportunity to vote and thereby shape things. Bring it on. We're ready for this, are we! Please open up the doors for me to step in 2

I'm pretty sure he is working hard behind the scenes, because he worked on the calculation of the foundation members shares. I'm sure he will update us when the next phase will start.

He really is...
I talked dropper yesterday about these whitepaper translations.

Github is beeing updated with translated whitepapers.

Sign that everything is moving toward the real start of the project.

Woww I'm happy to hear this

Are you also paying attention to what's developing with Decentraland?  Mana just hit Bittrex and Bittrex hasn't been adding many tokens to their exchange lately.  There's also a land auction preparing to take place in December and soon afterwards development in the VR world will begin---> #theMovement already has it's own district.  Not only that but oculus is coming out with new stuff (https://www.oculus.com/gear-vr/) and Facebook is investing big into VR (https://investorplace.com/2017/10/can-facebook-inc-ride-video-oculus-virtual-reality-to-new-heights/#.WeekrvlSxkA) so--> we have an extreme head start here.  It's pure insightful genius what we've started.
Great info bro.thanks

{MovementAI@Dropper-Engine, message=23202981}
Dear Movers, great to be here! Please read the following two new blog posts:
* Activity Determination Phase

* Invite Friends from Near or Far
       . . . connect and create
Nice post dropper.. About 170 free genesis spots!, Invite, connect and create
snip

Really? Spamming other people's threads? That is low, and who exactly do you think would fall for that?

I doubt anyone here would have the poor judgement to buy into that cr@p!  Cheesy

Report, Connect & Create!   Grin
Hahaha I love this bro.. Report, Create and Connect
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
I hope the developers are doing something interesting and just do not have time for the specified dates, so the project is delayed.
Nothing is delayed, we are still following the roadmaps. This project is worth the wait and will surely deliver all promises
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
I hope the developers are doing something interesting and just do not have time for the specified dates, so the project is delayed.

Lot's of time and work went into the project already, too valuable to throw away. Things are happening behind the scenes, as we speak I bet  Cool
I have seen project taking longer than this but in the end they have delivered an outstanding product, and it seems that the dev are working on it.
Activity: 702
Merit: 251

Lot's of time and work went into the project already, too valuable to throw away. Things are happening behind the scenes, as we speak I bet  Cool
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
Join the GPU Mining Sphere on Slack!

Let's connect and create

https://goo.gl/WcjGSj
Activity: 211
Merit: 119
Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.
Good project will be interesting to see this develop. I will try and help where I can.  Wink
Activity: 285
Merit: 35
I already joined telegram hope it will make me know about progress this project quickly , but I see telegram so quiet,why!
Jump to: