Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 258. (Read 262748 times)

Activity: 867
Merit: 500
There are several interesting spheres being created. I am satisfied with the way this project has developed. Good expectations ahead!
Yes, I agree. It is better to start smoothly but for a long time and grow upward than a false start)
I foresee here the beginning of a large and strong DAO!
Activity: 581
Merit: 507
To the moon!
There are several interesting spheres being created. I am satisfied with the way this project has developed. Good expectations ahead!
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Even if this is completely different you should really change the name, nobody is going to take you seriously with the implosion that was the original DAO.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decentralized_autonomous_organization
A decentralized autonomous organization (DAO), sometimes labeled a decentralized autonomous corporation (DAC), is an organization that is run through rules encoded as computer programs called smart contracts.[1]:229 A DAO's financial transaction record and program rules are maintained on a blockchain.[1]

like there is a class called NGO (non-government organization), there's also a class called DAO

it's like saying if some NGO, e.g. BRAC, implodes -> all NGOs are bad. nooo!

there can and will be different decentralized organisations in the world. Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Even if this is completely different you should really change the name, nobody is going to take you seriously with the implosion that was the original DAO.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
good luck to everyone hope this booms
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Hello DAO Friends, sorry for voting a little late on vote 2 as I work full time during the week. I am in the process of Chinese translation and will also follow twitter and do retweet and tweet in Chinese.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I sent a PM for sign up and voting to MovementAI some time ago,
never got any reply and i'm also not on the list.
what's up, am I blacklisted or something? I hope not Smiley
I want to get in - I'm a nice dude.  Kiss
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I just posted a pm for creating a sphere..

Sphere Name: CRYPTOPIA EDUCATION
Description: Help Newbies settle in and learn all about crypto and the DAO, would like to make video and written tutorials and also let Newbies feel loved and welcomed.  Smiley

I want to be welcoming Newbies into the fold, helping them feel loved and welcome, with easy video tutorials and files etc.
When I first came to crypto it was a 97% male dominated place and I was made to feel like poop because I was a middle aged lady and many times I was left to cry in the dark. I am a hard one to kill off though and don't want others to be treated the way I was when I first joined this wonderful crypto revolution.  Smiley. Hubby is in the other room doing the Chinese translation of the OP as we speak so I am hoping by tomorrow he will finish it.  Smiley
Activity: 127
 Huh I got -70% but I sent my votes to dev before 11th august
Dropper, can I ask to check my votes too?
Thanks!
Activity: 426
Merit: 256
hi I'm excited about getting the tokens in my wallet some day. My understanding is that I have to raise my activity to get more TAO. and voting will happen with our ethereum tokens once the dao is established correct?

I don't think our ether tokens are meant for any form of voting. May be used for gas, and transfer of tokens.

Mate I mean the TAO shares/tokens. Smiley
My understanding is that now we determine how many of those each founding member gets/
or in other words we are collecting tao according to our activity.
but once the movement launches on Ethereum we will vote with our tokens/founder addresses.

Dropper will the Whitepaper go into this,!?
And most importantly, looking forward to seeing the new voting results finalized.

I claimed this Sphere. Join me! Smiley

Sphere Name: German Knowledge Base
Description: I will help with creating and maintaing the German parts of the Movement's knowledge base.
I am going to connect with other "Movers" to create guides for newcomers!
Activity: 221
Hello, I did everything as stated in the rules I'm sure but I'm not in the spreadsheet still  Cry
I'm newbie but my account was reg in 2014...
Dear Dev can you check please again?

I see my nickname in the spreadsheet now. Thanks dev! So glad to be in the team!
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Just cast my second vote, remember to vote guys. I bookmarked this thread and check in about once or twice a week.
Activity: 375
now has reach the voting threshold, waiting further news from the dev .
Activity: 221
Hello, I did everything as stated in the rules I'm sure but I'm not in the spreadsheet still  Cry
I'm newbie but my account was reg in 2014...
Dear Dev can you check please again?
Activity: 308
The Movement DAO
hi I'm excited about getting the tokens in my wallet some day. My understanding is that I have to raise my activity to get more TAO. and voting will happen with our ethereum tokens once the dao is established correct?

I don't think our ether tokens are meant for any form of voting. May be used for gas, and transfer of tokens.
Activity: 7
princesskamilla27

#1 Airdrop Closing Date Proposal: 09.09.17

#2 Airdrop Participant Hard Cap Proposal: 1000

Early Participant Bonus Structure: 40 %

Guys, I made votes according to the rules, but got -70% activity. Can you check please?
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
as the results are in of the first vote... needless to say both results are very damaging to this project. time is passing and investors are certainly not going to take this as a serious investment if either of those results are to be respected! and furthermore.... if we keep wiating it only gets worst! at the moment  the entire list is just over 600 so those that voted with high numbers did alot more damage then anything else! i actually dont have to say "I TOLD YOU GUYS SO'  AND PUTTING A NAME ON THAT KIND OF VOTE LIKE DIPSHIT OR ASS OR ANYTHING ELSE  WOULD BE LIKE POST PAR TUM DEPRESSION!
i think we need to make a structured poll and allow only the valid participants vote, structured as in give them the choice of maybe 5 different results and not allow zero happy children play their games.

problem is, that you cant change a given vote anymore. i tried it now 3 times and my vote never changed T_T"
Activity: 33
Hey Dropper, I noticed that you put me on the spreadsheet without my vote. Can i just send my vote in again through DM? I really want to vote and participate in the process.
Activity: 359
Merit: 252

As far as I know being active on Bitcointalk counts as activity. Am I correct Dropper?

EDIT:

Guys! 324 of 622 participants on the sheet have voted for closing date of the airdrop. That's about 52% of all participants. We have probably reached consensus. Just waiting for official statement.

Correct this. Even more people have voted - 352. We have definitely reached more than 51% votes.
Activity: 426
Merit: 256
Jump to: