Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 270. (Read 262748 times)

Activity: 951
Merit: 252
Everyone needs to vote RIGHT NOW, 248 users voted currently with 633 on the list... if 69 more people vote without anyone else joining we will have reached 51% consensus... Its important to get this done now before more users join and reaching consensus becomes impossible!!!! VOTE NOW!!
copper member
Activity: 80
Merit: 120
The Movement
{MovementAI@Dropper-Engine, message=20751960}

Repost of https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20736651

A magic dwells in each beginning.

The Movement DAO is owned collectively by its founding members. By harnessing the power of the Ethereum blockchain, we are building the first Fully Crowdsourced Decentralised Autonomous Organisation (FC-DAO) from the ground up. Connect and Create @ the Unstoppable Organisation. Advancing and fostering cutting-edge Grassroots Networks.

Participants continue to increase their Activity rank until we move on to the next phase and finalize the Genesis Participant Data. We are now in the very early stages. The amount of TAO Shares you are airdropped upon Genesis Launch is proportional to your Activity towards the Organisation.

Stay active! We are moving.

🗝 The absolute amount of TAO Shares that will be created upon launch is not yet known.

3M is our base.

Let the DAO Activity determine the TAO.

The Genesis Snapshot will set this in stone.

How many Shares can I get?

{(3,000,000 TAO / (ΔTotal * Δrank)) * (Δactivity + Δboni)}

Where Δ = Founding Member

Bitcointalk Ranks:

Rank = Newbie 2, Junior 1.75, Member 1.5, Full Member 1, Senior Member 0.9, Hero 0.8, Legendary 0.7
// Decreasing numbers: higher reward in TAO

Movement Activity:

Activity = Idler 0.5, Mover 1, Contributor 1.75, Ambassador 2, Developer 3
// Increasing numbers: higher reward in TAO

Example: GenesisCat is a Legendary on Bitcointalk (0.7), as well as a Contributor (1.75) to The Movement. She has been active on Twitter, discussing with fellow Movers on Bitcointalk, participating in Sphere Creation, and wore the 5% website bonus. She has handed in all of her links and contributions.

This is an example of her Share @ 1000 Total Founding Members:

(3,000,000 TAO / (1000 * 0.7)) * (1.75 + 5%)   =  ~7875 TAO

GenesisCat's husband, Byteballman, is a Full Member on Bitcointalk (1), and an Ambassador (2).

He is managing a local Community and governs a Sphere within The Movement. He also has the sig. His Activity:

(3,000,000 TAO / (1000 * 1)) * (2 + 5%)   =  ~6300 TAO

This Junior Participant's Activity has been rated as a Mover (1) for being active on Bitcointalk:

(3,000,000 TAO / (1000 * 1.75)) * (1) =  ~1714 TAO

The below Participant signed up as a Newbie and idled, never participated in any Vote:

For the latter, minus 70% Activity Penalty is applied as follows.

(3,000,000 TAO / (1000 * 2)) * (0.5 - 70%)  =  ~225 TAO

The below Newbie Participant became a Contributor by participating in Translation work on the website. What would he get?

(3,000,000 TAO / (1000 * 2)) * (1.75) =  ~2625 TAO

The below Participant (Member status on Bitcointalk) joined in, voted, became active, and eventually became an Ambassador for the Korean Community. What would he get?

(3,000,000 TAO / (1000 * 1.5)) * (2) =  ~4000 TAO

Welcome to the Movement.

What we build lives on.

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Am I right that genesis block will be created 11 august and so at that moment will be voting about end of airdrop.

There is a voting penalty (Movement Activity -70%) applied to the activity ratings of all idle participants on August 11. It's not the day the genesis launch is occuring.

The community has not yet come to a final decision when to end the Genesis Collection Phase (Airdrop application).

We can come to a consensus regarding the final airdrop application date and/or max participant cap,

and we can determine the absolute amount of TAO shares that will be created on Genesis launch by being active.

Every founding member's share is increasing proportionally to the amount of activity towards the DAO, i.e. the more you contribute the more TAO you will eventually receive.

I don't understand this Mover and Contributer thing. There a different factors: Mover 1, Contributor 1.75 in the formular:

{(3,000,000 TAO / (ΔTotal * Δrank)) * (Δactivity + Δboni)}
Where Δ = Founding Member
Bitcointalk Ranks: Rank = Newbie 2, Junior 1.75, Member 1.5, Full Member 1, Senior Member 0.9, Hero 0.8, Legendary 0.7
// Decreasing numbers: higher reward in TAO

Movement Activity:
Activity = Idler 0.5, Mover 1, Contributor 1.75, Ambassador 2, Developer 3

What is the difference between Mover and Contributer? Where is this written?
Activity: 773
Merit: 255
When is this Airdrop gonna close ?? It is just going on... Is there a end to it or no ?? Voting process will keep going on forever it seems
Activity: 114
Just joined

sentence:  thank you for the opportunity
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Joined....at least I think I did.
Sentence: Instead of never doing anything, I'm going to try to join.
Activity: 175
Merit: 104
que pasa pues gonorrea ... i hope its not too late
Activity: 33
Do you ever get 51% of those who voted against the ever-increasing number of participants? And what will the results of the vote be if everyone puts forward his proposal? For example, 500 different options, how is the consensus? This must be forcibly terminated, otherwise the process will be endless.

I think they will have an appropriate equation to determine a result. Hence it would be great if The Movement could make an announcement on how this would look like.

pokerdog99

#1 Airdrop Closing Date Proposal: 31.07.17

#2 Airdrop Participant Hard Cap Proposal: 1000

That's no valid date, 31.07.17 already passed. But great choice of hard cap:

!!!1000 Hard Cap suggested!!!

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
just posting the vote i did yesterday.

pokerdog99

#1 Airdrop Closing Date Proposal: 31.07.17

Activity: 588
Merit: 541
Everyone are happy, thank you for providing an opportunity for us all to post on this thread to increase our post counts mate, appreciated.

Honestly if you even drop real shit as airdrop, people will reserve their spot to get hit by shit. what is the main objective of this DAO? yes I

Know that the founders (a bunch of shills and newbies, mainly 20 people with 20 accounts each participating to get more, but more of what?)

Will decide what this DAO should be doing but do you think bunch of poor shitposters will generate any real value or even invest anything on this?

You can't create anything in crypto without risking it to be taken away by another group of people, meaning whatever you'll become in the future

Others could become as well since it's a decentralized network operating on ETH blockchain, all it takes is a copy paste for someone to duplicate

Your unstoppable organization. everyone here are hoping to claim as much as they can and then they'll start looking for some exchanging platform

To set their sell orders, no one is going to spend a sat on this thing you call altcoin unless you create fake volume by trading with yourself, in that

Case there are more than enough idiots to believe it's a live market and will surely start trading. if you are aiming for that then you are nothing

Less than a simple scammer.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Sphere creation request sent.

Sphere#1 Name: Front-End Developer Team

Description: I would like to create a front-end dev sphere that aims at building and polishing web sites, interfaces, and applications for The Movement.

Sphere#2 Name: Bitcointalk Community Ambassadors

Description: I am applying to lead a team of Bitcointalk community ambassadors that answer questions about the Movement and create a welcoming environment.

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
Do you ever get 51% of those who voted against the ever-increasing number of participants? And what will the results of the vote be if everyone puts forward his proposal? For example, 500 different options, how is the consensus? This must be forcibly terminated, otherwise the process will be endless.
Activity: 581
Merit: 507
To the moon!
vinipoars

Vote #00002

First 0-500 Members: 20% bonus
First 500-800 Members: 15% bonus
First 800-1000 Members: 10% bonus
First 1000-1500 Members: 5% bonus
Activity: 33
Hoho29

#1 Airdrop Closing Date Proposal: 16.08.17

#2 Airdrop Participant Hard Cap Proposal: 2500

Thank  you
AnitaP

#1 Airdrop Closing Date Proposal: 15.08.17

Hope you also voted the right way, it is not necessary to post your vote in the forum. just send a PM to:
send a PM to MovementAI (BCTalk ID: 1097200) in order to vote.

Its possible that it is not up to date. It takes some time.
Activity: 581
Merit: 507
To the moon!
Everything is ok with the spreadsheet and I'm very happy to participate.

It's really a wonderful idea the whole concept of participation through voting. DAO is the embodiment of a truly radical democracy in the cryptoworld. I think that's something I was waiting for a very long time!
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Am I right that genesis block will be created 11 august and so at that moment will be voting about end of airdrop.
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
HalommmmE is my LOVE
Hoho29

#1 Airdrop Closing Date Proposal: 16.08.17

#2 Airdrop Participant Hard Cap Proposal: 2500

Thank  you
Activity: 120
AnitaP

#1 Airdrop Closing Date Proposal: 15.08.17