Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 271. (Read 262748 times)

legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001
{MovementAI@Dropper-Engine, message=20714524}

Voting is Mandatory

You have to participate in at least one vote to verify yourself.
All Applicants on the Spreadsheet that fail to vote by Friday, 11 August 00:00 UTC, are imposed a charge of -70% Activity.
As the name of The Movement implies, this DAO is designed to operate quickly and efficiently.
Crowd-sourced from the ground up, Participants decide the future of the Movement.

Don't forget to vote guys, do you see that big penality if you don't vote by Friday, 11 August 00:00 UTC: -70% Activity  Wink
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
i hope my not to late for this airdrop huhu why i did not notice this thread hopefuly i can still participate in air drops
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071
This looks interesting. Smiley

Genesis Sentence: The trick is to combine your waking rational abilities with the infinite possibilities of your dreams. Because if you can do that you can do anything.
Activity: 814
Merit: 1000
Genesis sentence: This is my excellent genesis sentence
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
looks cool. maybe this is the one that shakes things up properly.

pm sent.

genesis sentence - let's really prove to the world that this is an unstoppable force.

dumb question asked before no doubt, do we need to wait to be on the sheet before voting? i already have.

I didn't wait and everything came up on that sheet. So i guess the answer is "no". Smiley
Activity: 443
Merit: 250
I voted:

LivingDeath

#1 Airdrop Closing Date Proposal: 01.09.17

#2 Airdrop Participant Hard Cap Proposal: 4000

Activity: 75
I voted yesterday but where is the spreadsheet that people are referring to?
Activity: 86
Sphere Creation Request send.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
looks cool. maybe this is the one that shakes things up properly.

pm sent.

genesis sentence - let's really prove to the world that this is an unstoppable force.

dumb question asked before no doubt, do we need to wait to be on the sheet before voting? i already have.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
If I'm not mistake, the bot need several hours to post our votes, right?

Yes, it takes some time until your vote gets added to the list!

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205
If I'm not mistake, the bot need several hours to post our votes, right?
Activity: 85
PM sent.

Genesis Sentence: Which was first? Bitcoin or Satoshi?
Activity: 537
Merit: 100
is there a date yet for the voting results?

There actually is a document we can look at to see where the votes are, and it can be sorted to see what the status is on the votes and bonus and sphere options. I suggest checking it, and seeing if there is anyone you know that you can help make sure they get their vote in and don't get hit with that -70% activity.

I sent a tweet to someone I saw on the list in hopes I help them out as I'm on the backup list hoping to be a part of the project.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Amontana
Genesis Sentence - to the moon and back

#1 Airdrop Closing Date Proposal: 15.08.17

#2 Airdrop Participant Hard Cap Proposal: 1111
Activity: 868
Merit: 1007
EbonHawk

#1 Airdrop Closing Date Proposal: 30.09.17

#2 Airdrop Participant Hard Cap Proposal: 5000
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, LOOK AT PREVIOUS PAGE

If you would like to create a sphere, look up this post:

{MovementAI@Dropper-Engine, message=20739083}

This thread is becoming a little confusionary, I think we should have a website/forum for voting and discussing.

How can I apply to be the italian translator/ambassador?

The Website and Knowledge Base of the Movement are in the making and will be published soon.

We are now in the early stages of the Genesis Collection Phase. Upon Genesis Launch the Movement DAO will be powered by Ethereum, the global computing platform. The DAO is completely owned and managed by its founding members.

Follow us on Twitter, the account will soon arise.

Anyone can contribute to shape all parts of the Movement.

You can apply to become an Ambassador, Contributor, Translator, or Developer, by sending a DM to MovementAI (BCTalk ID: 1097200).

Get and stay active!

Collect your contributions

Be it articles, translations, twitter or reddit links, artwork, or any other kind of contribution.

Every contribution is taken into consideration.

You will be able to hand everything in.

Scheme:

Subject: Sphere Creation Request

Code:

Sphere Name:
Description:

Example:

Code:
erre

Sphere Name: Italian Community
Description: I would like to become translator and ambassador for the Italian Community in order to...

Learn more about Spheres @ The Movement

Is there a list where we can see the existing Spheres so we can join them if we feel like this would be useful?

Thank you good luck, I'm really excited so see where this project will go Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
This looks like a promising project. Airdrops such as this one are a great way to get people interested and vested in a project. I'll be watching this one very closely. I look forward to more updates from this organization.
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
PM sent.

Genesis sentence: The DAO movement to the moon and beyond.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
I hope to see this project reach wonderful heights and at the weekend am looking forward to doing my part to assist in the Growth of this movement. I am very happy that many people here are taking an interest and I sincerely hope that they will be active also in helping it become huge.
Jump to: