Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 287. (Read 262748 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
rudystyle

#1 Airdrop Closing Date Proposal: 31.09.17

#2 Airdrop Participant Hard Cap Proposal: 1000
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Naturally if you want your decentralized autonomous organization to be created on a strong foundation it would be a good idea to let more than 1000-2000 people participate in its early decision processes. I think in the long run we all want to depart from Dropperbot and voting to the MoevementAI. I am awaiting the Smart Contract at Genesis Launch, when the DAO truly begins on the Ethereum network. I am going to make it in till then. Preparing my application now (new acc - damn).

Voting to close early or hardcapped @ 500 would exclude me right off the bat. Anyone that is able to contribute to this should find ways to join, and everybody must have equal chances to earn a higher share.. Is this what Activity is all about?

Btw I can not see a lot of participating ‘founding members’ so far. If you close the airdrop now, not good! Why not keep it open for 2 months? Unlike some of the comments I have read in the thread, closing early to get more shares, is an idea that does not work out with this concept as I see it. What you need is not less users and more shares but more participating users and hence more valuable shares due to a strong foundation.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Hi, I just came across this movement DAO and I think it's going to be a great one. Wished I saw this earlier. I hope I will be one of the 50 new members. I am sending a DM now to dropper. I have also updated my website title and URL.

Genesis Sentence: I am very priviledged to be part of this Genesis airdrop of movement DAO project

Thanks

you are just a regular member, not belong to the 50. because you account open before 01-05-17
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Genesis Sentence:  We will focus our attention on this

greatful to be part of this
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Hi, I just came across this movement DAO and I think it's going to be a great one. Wished I saw this earlier. I hope I will be one of the 50 new members. I am sending a DM now to dropper. I have also updated my website title and URL.

Genesis Sentence: I am very priviledged to be part of this Genesis airdrop of movement DAO project

Thanks
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Genesis Sentence:  which birds are forming their flocks

thanks you
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
I already met at the end of July with a similar airdrop.
There it was said about 500 participants and distribution of not only tokens for completed tasks but also real money.
Activity: 425
this is my #2 vote :

Subject: Vote #00002

seddik

Early Participant Bonus

first 100 : 15%

proposal :

first 100 : 15%
from 100-200 : 10%
from 200-500 : 5%
from 500- hard cap : no bonus
Activity: 308
The Movement DAO
Soetikno

#1 Airdrop Closing Date Proposal: 15.08.17

#2 Airdrop Participant Hard Cap Proposal: 2500

I think you should send this vote to the movementAI bot as outlined in previous posts
Activity: 9
Genesis Sentence: yeboah abuwe zuwe bwojwe zwowjebuwe
Activity: 809
Merit: 100
Soetikno

#1 Airdrop Closing Date Proposal: 15.08.17

#2 Airdrop Participant Hard Cap Proposal: 2500
Activity: 99
Genesis Sentence: This is surely only the beginning!

thanks!
Activity: 107
Genesis Sentence:  No time now for whatever remains undone

thanks
Activity: 630
Merit: 309
Genesis Sentence:There is a house in New Orleans
Activity: 329
Merit: 147
Genesis Sentence: Bce coбaки пoпaдaют в paй
Activity: 8
Genesis Sentence: merkurius back to the sun moon
Activity: 174
Genesis Sentence:  I don’t know if it will be sunny or dark

good luck to everyone who follow this project
Activity: 42
{MovementAI@Dropper-Engine, message=20699887}

We are the Movement

A large, active and talented userbase is vital to the Movement.

Invite your friends. Share the message.

Tips for Voting

The vote you send to the bot is the administrative formality.

What and how you vote should be chosen wisely.

Discuss with the community.

Everyone make sure to vote, I fear a number of people did the first step but didn't vote or submit any further info.
Activity: 537
Merit: 100
What point will the Founding Members vote on the people with later join dates hoping to get on the list, and if we do, do we have smaller, or nonexistent decision-making ability and voting to the bot?
Activity: 374
Is anyone is free to join on this?  what are the requirements ?

yes, for everyone, btctalk account need to create before 05-01-17 . read the front ANN

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-movement-dao-fully-decentralized-organization-borderless-collaboration-2068554
Jump to: