Pages:
Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 30. (Read 262750 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
What is the price of MVT in  exchanged now. It's been a long time since the MVT has been up to date whether it's been better so far.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
What is wrong with 9coin exchange ive been following the price but that exchange seems fishy with its volume.. im trying to buy there but theres no MVT available for sale.

It is strange indeed, in fact you will notice is not listed in the first thread as an official exchange, better use:

Exchanges: ForkDelta (MVT/ETH), EnclavesDEX (MVT/ETH)

Forkdelta right now seems to be the best option and I think it is also safe to use. Quite some time around and guys running it also seem serious.

CMC allegedly has dropped the 100kUSD/day volume threshold for listings. That means MVT could be listed, right?

It should be possible but I don't know whether the project have to reach out to them themselves? I guess so.

Yes, it has to, ideally with website, forum, block explorer (ethplorer in this case) and stuff. I am pretty sure they also somewhat count how many requests they get to list a token/coin, so it might be time to get people to request the listing.

I don't know about the number of requests. Does CMC also charge a fee, do you know that? Being on there is important to get more visibility.
I've never heard anywhere that cmc asks for fee...i know someone should contact them to be listed there...

Yes and as far as I know they now loosened the requirements to get on CMC. As you say someone just needs to reach out to them.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
No news so far on Next.Exchange launching, I already have 100 NEXT but still no action on the MVT pairs. But i have high hopes that everything will be ready before the month ends and next.exchange will launch publicly in full mode

It's sad that next exchange has not launched successfully yet. Some good amount of liquidity would help movement tokens now. I hope they launch soon. Also Plz where did you get your next tokens. Is it in ICO or where? I tried to check online but can't find where it's trading

They are still on limited launch and based on the news they are still far from launching 100%. its just sad that the hype over next.exchange subside and the excitement over that exchange is gone.

OK I see. Thanks for the info. They must still be having some technical issues with their launch. I hope they fix it soon and open trading to the full public and not limited people. Competition among exchanges is getting higher now and every exchange has to be on its feet to attract traders.

Yes, any momentum next.exchange had is gone and I would be surprised if they launched this year. Even scam exchanges launch faster. Looks like they are in over their heads. Undecided
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
No news so far on Next.Exchange launching, I already have 100 NEXT but still no action on the MVT pairs. But i have high hopes that everything will be ready before the month ends and next.exchange will launch publicly in full mode

It's sad that next exchange has not launched successfully yet. Some good amount of liquidity would help movement tokens now. I hope they launch soon. Also Plz where did you get your next tokens. Is it in ICO or where? I tried to check online but can't find where it's trading

They are still on limited launch and based on the news they are still far from launching 100%. its just sad that the hype over next.exchange subside and the excitement over that exchange is gone.

OK I see. Thanks for the info. They must still be having some technical issues with their launch. I hope they fix it soon and open trading to the full public and not limited people. Competition among exchanges is getting higher now and every exchange has to be on its feet to attract traders.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
you are right. but till now i still miss an idea that brings the movement forward.
each time i see this topic in my watchlist i realise that I should spent more time thinking about it.
what shall we do with this coins?

Well i thought about it and even if there is no clear plan defined yet, i believe part of the land could be landed o rented for MVT tokens to give a place to stay for the spheres or any other entity which want to have a space in decentraland. But this is just my personal idea and not necessarily what is going to happen, probably there is a better way.

In any case if somebody has some good ideas can come over https://talk.mvt.io  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117
you are right. but till now i still miss an idea that brings the movement forward.
each time i see this topic in my watchlist i realise that I should spent more time thinking about it.
what shall we do with this coins?
Not so long ago was published a video about decentraland by the BBC:

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/stories-45275461/the-virtual-land-selling-for-millions

I didn't see it myself yet but surely is a good sign also for the Movement all this visibility  Smiley

Ive watch it and its a good thing greenpoint is position well on the decentraland, The launch is 2019 if i am not mistaken. So we can expect a bull run for MVT tokens on or before 2019 when decentraland launch publicly
I just saw the video as well, it's quite good pubblicity for decentraland, as i sais before was i wise choice to set our headquarter in there. We have quite a lot of potential in our hand.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/stories-45275461/the-virtual-land-selling-for-millions

I didn't see it myself yet but surely is a good sign also for the Movement all this visibility  Smiley

Ive watch it and its a good thing greenpoint is position well on the decentraland, The launch is 2019 if i am not mistaken. So we can expect a bull run for MVT tokens on or before 2019 when decentraland launch publicly
Activity: 527
Agreed, a lot of stuff happening.

i see in here now the details about how is working: https://coinmarketcap.com/faq/#criteria

If somebody has time please feel free to fill the registration form, otherwise i can do that later
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
What is wrong with 9coin exchange ive been following the price but that exchange seems fishy with its volume.. im trying to buy there but theres no MVT available for sale.

It is strange indeed, in fact you will notice is not listed in the first thread as an official exchange, better use:

Forkdelta right now seems to be the best option and I think it is also safe to use. Quite some time around and guys running it also seem serious.

CMC allegedly has dropped the 100kUSD/day volume threshold for listings. That means MVT could be listed, right?

It should be possible but I don't know whether the project have to reach out to them themselves? I guess so.

Yes, it has to, ideally with website, forum, block explorer (ethplorer in this case) and stuff. I am pretty sure they also somewhat count how many requests they get to list a token/coin, so it might be time to get people to request the listing.

I don't know about the number of requests. Does CMC also charge a fee, do you know that? Being on there is important to get more visibility.
I've never heard anywhere that cmc asks for fee...i know someone should contact them to be listed there...
Activity: 826

Even they have announced that gradually they will lift this restriction but from start it is not good policy. They should provide more users friendly and competitive services but it seems that they have no vision else attractive package could bring them among top exchange even from start. There was lot of hype about Next exchange. Opening more markets with restriction free trading will generate revenue and popularity good for projects and exchange as well.

Remember the Movement is also binded to Decentraland which has a lot of initiatives and development happening lately. Is going to be extremely interesting to see what is happening when it opens the doors to the public.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
If you want to bring MVT into more exchanges, please feel free to take the initiative. Then if necessary Dropper or somebody else can assist if necessary.

Ps. Today is one year that this thread was opened and we are still here, happy birthday for the Movement  Smiley

Wow so Aug 6 was the day this thread was 1 year old. That's cool. Kudos to everyone that has contributed to the movement one way or the other no matter how small it is. If not for the bear season that has hold many people and a lot of activities, I would have said we should celebrate 1 year birthday for Movement. Anyways I'm sure the future is bright for blockchain, cryptos and movement
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Even they have announced that gradually they will lift this restriction but from start it is not good policy. They should provide more users friendly and competitive services but it seems that they have no vision else attractive package could bring them among top exchange even from start. There was lot of hype about Next exchange. Opening more markets with restriction free trading will generate revenue and popularity good for projects and exchange as well.
this was one of the last tweet, they want you to have 100 NEXT to use their exchange at the moment, but they are going to lift this restrictions soon™

https://twitter.com/NextExchange/status/1028696559129649152

in any case MVT is there https://next.exchange/tokenmarket/MVT so it's just matter of time

I do have 100 Next but its really not worth it, I really dont understand why they can open to public 100% without this limitation, they're engineers are not that good compare to other exchange. Crex24 is much better Cheesy

I think they may be trying to keep the price of their token up in this period or just looking for really interested/motivated people to use it and give feedback. But in the end i agree with you, if you have an exchange you gain nothing by limiting access to it. They could have simply give a discount on the trading fees to those who own 100 next.

Well, let's wait and see when they open publicly.
this was one of the last tweet, they want you to have 100 NEXT to use their exchange at the moment, but they are going to lift this restrictions soon™

in any case MVT is there https://next.exchange/tokenmarket/MVT so it's just matter of time

I do have 100 Next but its really not worth it, I really dont understand why they can open to public 100% without this limitation, they're engineers are not that good compare to other exchange. Crex24 is much better Cheesy

Pages:
Jump to: