Pages:
Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 25. (Read 262750 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Maybe the Dropper is from Malaga, saw this today  Cool

https://i.imgur.com/oPCHRwL.jpg

What will happen with Mvt Greenpoint? I read Decentraland is a home no longer.
Why do you think Dropper is from Malaga?, for me the pics means anything yet!Migrations to another blockchain it would be nice to me..

It's just my feeling they come from there. It's just speculation. Smiley
Anyway I think I don't really like the name 'Dropper', it sounds a bit like some virus to me.
But I like the project.

Haha, personally I think midwest USA
Activity: 9

Why do you think Dropper is from Malaga?, for me the pics means anything yet!Migrations to another blockchain it would be nice to me..

It's just my feeling they come from there. It's just speculation. Smiley
Anyway I think I don't really like the name 'Dropper', it sounds a bit like some virus to me.
But I like the project.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
The Movement should migrate to a separate independent chain on Komodo platform that would have bitcoin level security via dPoW.

sounds interesting, do you have more links on this?

I think The Movement should kinda be a layer. Not just "a DAO" but a platform layer without a platform for people and platforms. Does it make sense? Think about it. Platform-less but using proven tech like cryptography and Bitcoin. Might be a smart way to go. Also it would be nice if The Movement could overcome tribalism and cartels and be a place for all in crypto who believe that it can contribute something good to people's interaction in the world

also liked the recent post about focusing on developing countries. The internet is growing and many more people will become used to cryptocurrencies. We can make people get used to world organizations like the movement
It is nice to see still a lot people are here for this project. Biggest the community better would be the project in the future!

It is clear that essentially anything you build in the blockchain sphere will in the end depend on the community the ecosystem consists of.

The Movement should migrate to a separate independent chain on Komodo platform that would have bitcoin level security via dPoW.

I think The Movement should kinda be a layer. Not just "a DAO" but a platform layer without a platform for people and platforms. Does it make sense? Think about it. Platform-less but using proven tech like cryptography and Bitcoin. Might be a smart way to go. Also it would be nice if The Movement could overcome tribalism and cartels and be a place for all in crypto who believe that it can contribute something good to people's interaction in the world

also liked the recent post about focusing on developing countries. The internet is growing and many more people will become used to cryptocurrencies. We can make people get used to world organizations like the movement

Komodo tech is mostly finished now after many years of development, they just don't focus on marketing yet, so even long term crypto followers usually are unaware of what amazing tech they have built. It takes some time and effort to appreciate how advanced Komodo tech is.

https://komodoplatform.com/technology/

I got some thanks to your recommendation and it's already 10%+ up, thanks
Activity: 1068
Merit: 523

Komodo tech is mostly finished now after many years of development, they just don't focus on marketing yet, so even long term crypto followers usually are unaware of what amazing tech they have built. It takes some time and effort to appreciate how advanced Komodo tech is.

https://komodoplatform.com/technology/
is it possible to earn mvt? who pays it?
Activity: 728
Merit: 252

It is nice to see still a lot people are here for this project. Biggest the community better would be the project in the future!

project in my bookmarks top on growth in the future for the price. but im would like to know what are your plans to increase the community in the coming months if it is not a secret?
how can I participate in the dao and earn something? who can pay the income?

I think in crypto we all want to earn. If there's a way to do good for community and earn something, it will be popular
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014

Activity: 11

Activity: 426
Merit: 256
Alright, departing from Decentraland, back to being a rolling stone! I like that. Ain't it the vision! Ideally The Movement should not rely exclusively on one specific crypto-platform like Decentraland. It's always very hard to get people to use new platforms and systems hence my thinking is that it'd be smart to bring together existing crypto tech and people from everywhere in useful ways. That's where The Movement can shine.

we’ve been working on bringing the ideas of the Movement to a wider audience. One of the things I’ve been trying to do is connect with different communities online and in person to build bridges with others in this space.
I think this sounds pretty much like what TMVT was built for. Thanks for carrying the torch forward, gum. Enjoy EthDenver!
I think it's on two exchanges at the moment but there are no volumes unfortunately, but many active users are interested in this project. They are many new exchange and it would not be hard to list in some few more in the near future.

We have 3

Etherdelta/Forkdelta

Next.Exchange no traders yet, still on beta.

and 9Coin which looks like a scam exchange, haven't tried it yet personally but it doesn't looks legit.

Even a free Binance listing wouldn't do much for the price. Cutting ties with Decentraland was a blow and the movement needs to find a new direction. Gumshed is trying to do that and that's a good thing.

I agree with you, the project should be brought to the masses. It is bad that the bounty program did not become successful.

I think it is necessary to describe the idea of the project in more detail so that it becomes easy for ordinary users to understand.
We need good developer who are interested to develop some dapp for this project like nano did, but it is not easy to find people who will work for free, they are many well paid job on the crypto community for developer, why to join MTV? do i am right?
Activity: 717
Merit: 176
I think it's on two exchanges at the moment but there are no volumes unfortunately, but many active users are interested in this project. They are many new exchange and it would not be hard to list in some few more in the near future.

We have 3

Etherdelta/Forkdelta

and 9Coin which looks like a scam exchange, haven't tried it yet personally but it doesn't looks legit.

Even a free Binance listing wouldn't do much for the price. Cutting ties with Decentraland was a blow and the movement needs to find a new direction. Gumshed is trying to do that and that's a good thing.

I agree with you, the project should be brought to the masses. It is bad that the bounty program did not become successful.

I think it is necessary to describe the idea of the project in more detail so that it becomes easy for ordinary users to understand.
Activity: 1068
Merit: 523
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364

We have 3

Etherdelta/Forkdelta

Activity: 233
Merit: 178
The future is almost here.
Hello Community

As some of you may know, we’ve been working on bringing the ideas of the Movement to a wider audience. One of the things I’ve been trying to do is connect with different communities online and in person to build bridges with others in this space. With that, I’m looking forward to ETHDenver so if anyone here will be in attendance, make sure you reach out and I’ll buy dinner.

Another thing we’ve been discussing is sponsoring events and becoming coming part of communities we live in. So, for the first our outreach program, I would like to ask for financial help from the community.

There is a hackathon in Fort Collins, Colorado March 1st-3rd.  The people involved are also involved in a project called the Jalapeño Initiative, which incentives blockchain education. Really nice people who are trying to make the world a better place.

I would like us to come together as The Movement Dao and sponsor this hackathon in any shape possible. If you are interested, below you will find links as well as an ETH address for donations.  February 25th, 2019 is the deadline to donate to be recognized.

https://www.hackcsu.com/

https://jalapen.io/

https://www.ethdenver.com/

https://talk.mvt.io/

https://etherscan.io/address/0xfb79d24d4d774bb1c077cbe45b2ea7ba26e0fa18

Thanks everyone and I hope you all are well!

gumshed
https://socialchangeengine.io/
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Bounty Manager For Hire!!

We have 3

Etherdelta/Forkdelta

Just a reminder, gumshed will be in Denver at the EthDenver in February from 15-17th and he has a plan Smiley

More details here if anybody will be around there:
https://talk.mvt.io/t/ethdenver-february-15-17-2019/162

Great! One thing i really like about this project is the strong community involvement.

Everyone is involve in creating a value for the coin lets just hope everyone see it that way. I will try to take my part and help as much as i can do.

Yes, the community here was not originally small! Has MVT received any other exchange than EtherDelta?

Pages:
Jump to: