Pages:
Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 53. (Read 262750 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hello all!

I've been observing the movement. A global collective of creators, dedicated to the creation of real value and worthwhile structures. Excellent idea to support for all who believe in human cooperation and collaboration. I'll contribute where I can.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
Just read the news on twitter, great we got accepted on next.exchange  Smiley

Please retweet: https://twitter.com/NextExchange/status/972212719637196800?s=19

Now the simple part is over and we need to continue move forward on shaping the infrastructure of the Movement, coming up with ideas and processes to put in action later.
Woohoo~~ thats good, now we just wait for next update from next.exchange and waiting for next news from dev MVT. I'll keep watch to this thread and dont want miss information again Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Just read the news on twitter, great we got accepted on next.exchange  Smiley

Please retweet: https://twitter.com/NextExchange/status/972212719637196800?s=19

Now the simple part is over and we need to continue move forward on shaping the infrastructure of the Movement, coming up with ideas and processes to put in action later.
Activity: 47
GoodNews! MVT is not one step closer on being listed on Next.Exchange when they officially launch their trading platform. now we just need to work hard and keep voting and commenting to reach the listing goal.

It's very good news! MVT listing is confirmed on Next.Exchange for launch!

and MVT is also tradable on Forkdelta https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/MVT-ETH

& Etherdelta https://etherdelta.com/#MVT-ETH (works again)

I really like coinlib's neat interface https://coinlib.io/coin/MVT/The+Movement
Have you tried it on mobile?

awesome site!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

GoodNews! MVT is *now one step closer on being listed on Next.Exchange when they officially launch their trading platform. now we just need to work hard and keep voting and commenting to reach the listing goal.

Edit typo Cheesy
Activity: 18

im upvoting time to time too, but my comment is still not approved, lol. i posted it 2 months ago  Grin
and why we still under consideration? and when this exchnage is going to open, who knows guys?

Is already in beta, i saw some screen of it. We just need to hope we get it and that is good enough.

beta? and how testing is goin there? also they will need huge marketing and a lot of users for their exchange, i dont think that this exchange will be next binance  Grin
hope it will be atleast like coss exchange

I really like NEXT Exchange, I think it will have many fans
Activity: 980
Merit: 505

im upvoting time to time too, but my comment is still not approved, lol. i posted it 2 months ago  Grin
and why we still under consideration? and when this exchnage is going to open, who knows guys?

Is already in beta, i saw some screen of it. We just need to hope we get it and that is good enough.

beta? and how testing is goin there? also they will need huge marketing and a lot of users for their exchange, i dont think that this exchange will be next binance  Grin
hope it will be atleast like coss exchange
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

I really love to see some fresh traction in this thread. I really like the idea but I really think especially the first time is different

Activity: 980
Merit: 505

Activity: 6
I really like coinlib's neat interface https://coinlib.io/coin/MVT/The+Movement
Have you tried it on mobile?
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
Run as fast as you can - or jump in a faster river
Yeah I also think that this is a long term project and I think it is just patience that we need to have. There are a lot of people working behind the scenes here and that is super exciting.
Activity: 71
Merit: 31
--> I pledge 1 BTC (~10,400 USD) of my personal Bitcoins!
hats off to you! 1 full BTC is very a valuable asset to have and you donate one of yours

That looks great. A new article was published today!?
saw it posted on the Reddit!
Enjoy!

great respect to all creators who create wonderful things for everybody to enjoy

awesome Greenpoint design work!

happy to be among the first supporters and glad to be with y'all
Activity: 6
I'm sailing on the sea because this is what I love
My genesis sentence!
I never got among the genesis members but MVT for 0.15 usd bought ==  hold long term, Trade 4 more

when is Decentraland available in the browser to connect to greenpoint? I freaking wonder what the avatars will look like. Smiley There will be crypto collectibles like Etheremon Cheesy I read but it's gonna be exciting what we can look like and what it's like to walk around in decentraland

are there no proposals about the actual shape of the land yet? What I'm trying to say is can I for example propose that it would be very nice if we have water and a lot of trees in our lands, and maybe a large symbolic bridge that leads to the headquarter coffeehouse
with all the spheres and microworlds of and for people and groups surrounding it. How do you see it in your minds ?
what is the ETA for decentraland?
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117
hi there

i think there should really be a "really world" connection. without this the coin has no purpose.

but, i still had no good idea. why not throw some ideas to each other here.

Do you mean "real world"?  "Really world" is not a common expression.

Most networks in cryptocurrency are in it only for the money and when the coin falls on bad times, there isn't much network left.  Other coins have ongoing teams, but there is no purpose except to have the currency make money.   It may be that cryptocurrency as a force as originally manifested in its first 7 years of life is a aim good enough for MVT.

i mean real world. sorry. sometimes autocorrection does something without that i see it.

Pages:
Jump to: