Pages:
Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 72. (Read 262750 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
And now 231.

Do we need 250 right? Only 19 to go.

And will we get guarantee about listing if we reach 250 or they may think about it?

As far as i know, once we hit 250 upvotes they will list it once they launch officially.

Their official launch is still a mystery until now, hopefully it will be this Q1 of 2018.

If ever, this will be the first normal exchange website for MVT aside from Ether Delta.

Wow, really?

That's magnificent. I know they are not active yet but i really loved their project and getting listed in there early would bring amazing momentum to our token.

I have high hopes about next exchange too.

Also mvt didn't make an ico and doesn't have thousands of dollars just for exchanges so we should run after this kind of opportunities.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
well, i have voted and i really cannot await to get this token finally listed on an exchanges, besides etherdelta. it is a long journey so far Smiley and we are at the beginning.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
And now 231.

And will we get guarantee about listing if we reach 250 or they may think about it?

As far as i know, once we hit 250 upvotes they will list it once they launch officially.

Their official launch is still a mystery until now, hopefully it will be this Q1 of 2018.

If ever, this will be the first normal exchange website for MVT aside from Ether Delta.

Wow, really?

That's magnificent. I know they are not active yet but i really loved their project and getting listed in there early would bring amazing momentum to our token.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
sir how can I earn upto 100$MVT weekly?

I want to buy but in Etherdelta it's not working the way I could use

Before you can earn anything, You need to learn to read and explore.

Everything is written in the OP including the direct link to bounty where you can find the answer to your question
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Was there a second airdrop for those who didn't sell any of their coins from the first airdrop?

We are on the same boat, But too bad the distribution is already over. the only chance we can get $MVT is by buying it Cheaply Smiley or You can join the sigcampaign and earn upto 100$MVT weekly.

sir how can I earn upto 100$MVT weekly?

I want to buy but in Etherdelta it's not working the way I could use
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Bounty Manager For Hire!!
Was there a second airdrop for those who didn't sell any of their coins from the first airdrop?

We are on the same boat, But too bad the distribution is already over. the only chance we can get $MVT is by buying it Cheaply Smiley or You can join the sigcampaign and earn upto 100$MVT weekly.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

There's no more 2nd airdrop, All has been dropped to the founders of MVT, But if you want more MVT tokens you can join the bounty program.

The price is looking great now Cheesy Still cheap but slowly getting an upward push to $1.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Reserved for Vietnamese translation and web design if you need
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
We are almost there 248, i suggest to keep voting daily past 250, so we get even more visibility in there.

https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/3370/the-movement-fully-decentralized-organization-vr-headquarter-mvt

We are now at 251 next stop 500  Cool it will give as visibility and make more people aware of us by showing up in the ladder
When it will be listed on coinmarketcap? I didn't see it. However i'll keep in touch with this organization. I will voye on that site goodluck.

Good point, i actually thought we were there already. Or did i dream it? We should look how the process work probably
Activity: 497
Merit: 110
arcs-chain.com
We are almost there 248, i suggest to keep voting daily past 250, so we get even more visibility in there.

https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/3370/the-movement-fully-decentralized-organization-vr-headquarter-mvt

We are now at 251 next stop 500  Cool it will give as visibility and make more people aware of us by showing up in the ladder
When it will be listed on coinmarketcap? I didn't see it. However i'll keep in touch with this organization. I will voye on that site goodluck.

I want to vote, but that comment is hard and I do not know how to rate The Movement

You can find all the information in the first post. Included the whitepaper. If you have any questions please ask
Activity: 132
Merit: 100

I want to vote, but that comment is hard and I do not know how to rate The Movement

Activity: 175
Merit: 104

you can vote with every browser u have instaled i voted in Brave, Crome and firefox
Activity: 361
This is the one of the few true decentralized projects. Everyone is contributing in some capacity but there is no direct authority. Very interesting to see Smiley

project is not bad ,but as your said ,but hit exchange is really one big problem.
Activity: 361
And now 231.

oh, so it isnt even working exchange?  Angry thats bad, if it only opens soon, there will be zero volumes for some time and if it will be good exchange with good devs and team maybe they could success and it will became popular, goodluck to this exchange and mvt too, all remains just HODL  Grin

do our best to vote ,we will success .
Activity: 980
Merit: 505
And now 231.

oh, so it isnt even working exchange?  Angry thats bad, if it only opens soon, there will be zero volumes for some time and if it will be good exchange with good devs and team maybe they could success and it will became popular, goodluck to this exchange and mvt too, all remains just HODL  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: