Pages:
Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 69. (Read 262750 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Bounty Manager For Hire!!

P.S. exchanges are important, they certainly are, and it's good that there's some focus on that - but in my opinion there's not so much to worry about. If people focus on contributing to the project in any way they can, even if it's only a little tweet or vote, the result is a lot more power than we might imagine. When people get together for a good cause and everyone participates just a little bit, The Movement will become a vibrant entity that is owned by humanity, collectively.

We can expect to get listed on next.exchange by Q2 of 2018 once they official launch. I am holding some MVT tokens and will hold and forget for the next 2 months. I am not a founder i just bought some MVT tokens cause i believe in the goal and mission of the project.

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

P.S. exchanges are important, they certainly are, and it's good that there's some focus on that - but in my opinion there's not so much to worry about. If people focus on contributing to the project in any way they can, even if it's only a little tweet or vote, the result is a lot more power than we might imagine. When people get together for a good cause and everyone participates just a little bit, The Movement will become a vibrant entity that is owned by humanity, collectively.

Agree with this, when we have something functioning, we get started in Decentraland we will be able to get in much easier.

About Gumshed post and distribution of the land, this should prioritize good and active projects/ideas and be temporary, if a project become inactive the sphere can keep living but the land could be assigned to somebody else, maybe we could vote for assigning the land to who based on the manifesto of the sphere?
How the vote should be carried out? Weighted based on the number of tokens owned or 1 person 1 vote?

Otherwise you could simply rent land paying with MVT tokens? These then could be used to pay people that make some work for the Movement.

I was having the idea that each sphere could also issue his own tokens this would happen paying a fee in MVT, but i didnt go further than that.
Activity: 233
Merit: 178
The future is almost here.
Thank you very much for your participation everyone. The Twitter campaign is closed for now.

Please check your details on the spreadsheet — if there are any mistakes make sure to get in touch as soon as possible.

The reward payout is scheduled for this weekend.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Movement DAO project is still very undervalued considering its solid usecase and total supply of tokens. As time goes on and the community grows bigger, its true value will begin to show. Also the fact that it is connected to decentraland virtual reality tech makes it a no brainer. Anyone that owns this token should hold it dearly.
I agree with yinoye.  if it go to price of some copypaste coins at just a 50 million caps or similar one Movement token is over 16 dollars and that can still grow much higher I think when many people enjoy this, many ppl want to make nice things more than pumpdump token that are actually useless ,,
The Movement can make something real for humans, u and me and all our friends. so we can have profits but also generate a real thing and things to back it
Activity: 588
Merit: 422
I just voted for the MVT token to  be listed on NEXT.exchange. I hope we get our token listed on there.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Movement DAO project is still very undervalued considering its solid usecase and total supply of tokens. As time goes on and the community grows bigger, its true value will begin to show. Also the fact that it is connected to decentraland virtual reality tech makes it a no brainer. Anyone that owns this token should hold it dearly.
Activity: 497
Merit: 251
Hi to all of you! Been gone doing other things for a long time now and am very glad to be back here in crypto land. I see things are growing slowly and nicely.

Seems like Decentraland LAND is about to be distributed and I'm convinced the birth of the genesis world is the point where things will accelerate a lot. I went to Twitter today and did not expect to see so much activity. It has been and still is my impression that many if not most people can not imagine or visualize this thing until they really see with their own eyes what it means to have a virtual base where you can actually move around, and where you can feel the countless possibilities that come with it.

The Movement is not only a new way of thinking as gumshed put it so nicely, it's also an organization for the benefit of all (as written in the decentraland wiki!), and a virtual reality place to encourage human collaboration. That's what we all wanna build - more bridges in all of our lives. Do we? I know I do. Because it's deeply satisfying to create value and to create something neat.

This is the first time in crypto history that people - only with the power of their own abilities, rather than huge funding - are getting together to build an organization that redefines boundaries and borders in a new way. Here we are part of a new experiment and this is very exciting to me. Of course it's also not easy, because all of this is part of a real paradigm shift towards more decentralized options. It is untrodden territory. It's also not easy because it seems to me a lot of folks are driven mostly by profit-oriented thinking rather than wanting to work towards something bigger than that. But I believe people will be (and deep down are) hungry for more. It's nice to make some profit but it's double nice to make friends and profit by creating a cool environment that lives. And I see decentralization as a huge theme of 2018. We started at a good point of time, didn't we?

Now every single Movement participant, and every single crypto enthusiast, and every single human who is interested in connecting and creating, this is our opportunity to actually go out and do something both for others and for ourselves. By the way, gumshed, I am not taking your post wrong at all, you don't seem like you're trying to appoint yourself to anything. Quite the opposite, I like what I see and I want and will contribute much more over time. It's still quiet here. As more people join us and more people who have already joined express their opinions, wishes, hopes and dreams, it will become more and more colorful and vibrant.  We're all enjoying the same sun.

Happy to be around!

Also, I'm huge on learning and as I've said earlier I had started learning and playing around with A-Frame (still am). I would really like to be able to take part in shaping this upcoming 3D VR landscape. If some of you are doing the same please feel free to "reach out, connect and create" anytime you wish. I'll be here every now and then, to see how things evolve, and to contribute with what I have or may have Wink

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
Is there a place where I can invest?
If you know how you can get it from Etherdelta

I'm trying to put in cold storage 150 MVT for every of my family members  Cool

Etherdelta has complicated system to understand how to trade there so that I think we need normal exchange to get more exposure than it will bring more value to this token.
If you know how you can get it from Etherdelta

I'm trying to put in cold storage 150 MVT for every of my family members  Cool
Activity: 233
Merit: 178
The future is almost here.
Activity: 33
Activity: 14
Merit: 7
still we dont have a purpose for token
are you in the correct thread? =)

Let's build a beautiful thing.  Wink
step by step it's in the works Smiley

@gumshed great post! "The Movement is a new way of thinking". I like this!
I'm working on making a detailed post with my thoughts

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/m3mnoch/dcl-utils/master/map/dist/decentraland_map.png

Loving the Greenpoint spot, eagerly looking forward to rambling in the lands!
Activity: 581
Merit: 507
To the moon!
Maybe we could list MVT on smaller exchanges like coinsmarkets or mercatox. Also we could try to get in Kucoin by twitter voting.

Smaller and decentralized ones. This whole Korean issue has shown how important decentralization is.

Small steps, guys. Let's build a beautiful thing.  Wink
Activity: 980
Merit: 505
Maybe we could list MVT on smaller exchanges like coinsmarkets or mercatox. Also we could try to get in Kucoin by twitter voting.

we dont have a single shot here, cause there on kucoin twitter vote was about 5k retweets for some tokens, we have about 300 on this next exchange for 2 weeks
still we dont have a purpose for token and small community from almoust original holders only:/
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Activity: 1442
Merit: 578
Could you please provide another exchange? Or is there any other exchange available besides Etherdelta?
Etherdelta is so complicatd to use. Really laggy and often you pay fee for nothing.

Same opinion on etherdelta. We really need another exchange. There was a voting round on kucoin.... I hope it goes right.
Could you please provide another exchange? Or is there any other exchange available besides Etherdelta?
Etherdelta is so complicatd to use. Really laggy and often you pay fee for nothing.

I'm waiting for it too, very eagerly!
it almost seems on purpose!
More exchanges please
Merit: 502
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
Run as fast as you can - or jump in a faster river
Yeah it would be really important to address the major questions that are still open. This way much more people could be convinced that this is gonna be something big Smiley
Merit: 1416
great post Gumshed, i agree on all points, this should be sticked somewhere so that everybody can see it.

The idea of some sort of reward for active and effective participation in the spheres, so land ownership could be interesting for us as well even if we are not an organization that has the profit as goal. Still some sort of rewarding could highly rise the quality of sphere perhaps?

Ill think a bit more about these points.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: